2017 FIFA U-20 World Cup Korea [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Seol Korea, May 17, 2017.

1. Fector

Fector Red Card

Jeonbuk FC
    Timor-Leste
    Jun 6, 2017
    Once again completely irrelevant. I just pointed out the absurdity of your little self-righteous BS; Koreans don't need to come clean of their moral short coming to complain about others or express grievances. According to you Jews should come clean, before they harp on Holocaust, about their vicious attacks on Gentile Germans who strayed into their ghettos. You don't even know about these, do you?

And why don't you chastise Blacks for complaining about Korean racism when they do even worse in their own neighborhood? hypocritical, aren't you?

By the way the black face was done in a different context. It was about a struggling Korean actress who had to endure demeaning and ridiculous things like a donning a black face in front of her parents. It was not meant to depict a black person.

I told this to a Black forum and it shut up most of them except a few like you.

Your Kim Jeongeun's picture most likely indicates
    1. You are racist if you are a foreigner.
    2. You are a self-hating racist if you are an ethnic Korean.

And please, no more crap like "I cannot be racist because my girlfriend is Korean".

2. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    The semifinals today. Both should be pretty even.

3. ChaDuRi671

ChaDuRi671 Member+

Dec 30, 2010
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    chook90 and killaorca repped this.
  4. Fector

Fector Red Card

Jeonbuk FC
    Timor-Leste
    Jun 6, 2017
    Uruguayan players were taunting the Korean crowd who were rightfully booing them. Thank God they got knocked out; it would have been hugely embarrassing if they had advanced to the final on Korean soil.

I hate to see another Mahatma Gandhi who tries to defend them(ie. "What do you expect from 20 year olds when they are booed? blah blah"). Social Justice Warriors, with infinite compassion for foreigners and unforgiving hatred of everything Korean, are at the root of everything wrong in Korea.

GoYoungrokba repped this.
  5. GoYoungrokba

GoYoungrokba Member+

May 21, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Same should apply to those who want to believe Jeju should take 100% of responsibility and blame from the post-match incident at Urawa.

6. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
  7. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    http://www.kleagueunited.com/2017/06/the-lost-opportunity-of-u20-world-cup.html

Korean football ********s up. Again.