2017 AFC Champions League [R]

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by GoYoungrokba, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    What is the origin of the walk?

2. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  3. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Jeju United are putting all in into this Adelaide match with "full squad + business class".
    The only players who are considered starters and have not travelled to Adelaide for various reasons are:
    Cho Yong-hyung, Magno, Lee Chan-dong, Kim Ho-jun.

Btw, Kim Jae-sung plays for Adelaide

[​IMG]

4. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #179 +PL+, Mar 13, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Is that Al Sadd vs Suwon Samsung? What a typical behavior of some Arab teams from Persian Gulf. (grass roll, anti football, pretending to be injured, taunting and causing fights, substitute players attacking the opponent team players, psychological war game, cause controversy when you cannot beat a team,...) We saw that in Tehran vs Qatar in our first WCQs. Saw it against Syria in Malaysia, saw that vs Lebanon in 2013 WCQs. Lucky you that you don't need to deal with this shit every single year several times in ACL/U19/U23/WCQs/ACQs ... I just wish Iran was located in East European or far east Asian federations just to stay away from all this.

5. GoYoungrokba

GoYoungrokba Member+

May 21, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    F**K Al Sadd
    Still can't get over with what happened back in 2011.

6. GoYoungrokba

GoYoungrokba Member+

May 21, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Seo Jung-won needs to go if he fails to get 3 points against Eastern SC tonight and Daegu FC on Sunday.

7. hanul21

hanul21 Guest

8. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I beg the difference. South Korea and Iran are almost on the same level although we have the upper hand on head to head results. This match you have posted was a friendly and didn't mean anything. Your team came to Iran to avenge two consecutive losses in WCQs. In our last match we totally over played South Korea in Tehran. We were dominating in all departments. It is a lot different when Qataris want to do this shit. I can give you a link about how they turned a match to a war zone in our first WCQs and fifa gave them a pad on the back.

In the match you posted, South Koreans are emotional because this supposed to be a pay back for us. Azmoun was still a weak youngster back then. He could only play a half match without getting out of steam. There is only one conflict in the match that Ashkan Dejagah comes to contact with a Korean player and that started to boil the emotion in South Korean team. We played against each other and we will be playing again and again with less problem at least professionally. The only bitter memory is the 2014 WCQ away match in South Korea between CKH and CQ. You guys don't know the level of BS we have to go through each year vs Arab teams. You just had one match in 2011 and you can not let it go, make it happens every year almost with every Arab nation (outside Iraq and Oman), and then you are in our situation. Your only challenge is when you face North Koreans in Pyongyang.

9. 10August2012

10August2012 Member+

Oct 28, 2012
    Melbourne
    Club:
    Sunnanå SK Skellefteå
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    dafuq? against NK in pyongyang? LOL

hanul21 repped this.
  10. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Don't you guys play against the Norks in their turf?

11. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Lee Ho's return with Muangthong's colors

[​IMG]

12. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Lol, Ulsan can't open the score against a Thai team, what a shame. How low korean football have fall...

chook90 and seolseol repped this.
  13. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    Kashima lost against Muangthong tho it was on Muangthong turf. Muangthong are not that weak of a team.

14. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    I don't care if it's a weak team or not, you're playing at home ffs...any result different from win it's emberassing.

15. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Suwon struggling too.

16. gunitinug

gunitinug Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    eastern 0:1 suwon FT

17. GoYoungrokba

GoYoungrokba Member+

May 21, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    #192 GoYoungrokba, Mar 14, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    Damn. It was once again a nerve-wrecking affair.

18. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    치트치트치트치트치트치트치트치트치트

GoYoungrokba and Marco91 repped this.
  19. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    Suwon and Guangzhou should be getting out of this group I guess.

20. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Or in this case...시트 시트 시트 시트 시트 시트

chook90 repped this.
  21. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Once again this shows what happens when you dont buy a striker. Jelavic? Suk Hyun-jun? you know who Ulsan bought in the end? - Kim Yong-jin. Brought him back from the National League.
    And the last chance of the game came to Kim Yong-jin (and probably the best chance of the match) and he fluffed it. This is the consequences of not buying a striker. Suwon B were probably equally frustrating but the difference between them and Ulsan were having players who can score (like Johnathan) and players who cant.

Kova & Lee Jong-ho just do not work together. Kim Do-hoon should have known this so far because everyone else does, and if doesn't he should know by now. Lee Jong-ho has been nothing but ineffective so far with Ulsan, so it rather makes sense to drop him than Kova (even though Kova is frustrating me as well).
    I first thought that when Jeonbuk-Ulsan made the trade deal, Lee Jong-ho was the best one of the 3. It turns out that Kim Chang-soo is the best one....which tells alot about how bad this trade deal was. Which everyone knew except Ulsan. They got rid of K League's best RB and CB.

GoYoungrokba repped this.
  22. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    i dislike kim dohoon as much as anyone but it wasnt him who assembled this squad it was the front office

23. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Lol you guys are just underestimating the power of Thai football. They are good enough to beat Mighty China and Spain

24. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    Suwon and Jeju will most probably get out of the group stages, Ulsan and Seoul maybe not.

25. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    It's Jin Sung-wook's turn

[​IMG]