2017/2018 Transfer Thread

Discussion in 'Sporting CP' started by natenate101, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    This is exactly what I was saying the other day. Lie or not, West Ham comes off super petty by calling BdC out. Why not just let it be and revisit the opportunity in the winter or next summer. Instead of trying to sabatoge relations between the player and their management.

It was petty to begin with but my god did they ever clown themselves with this. Even if their intent was to save face with their fans, that blew up in their face. Some of their fans are asking for Bruno to be their president, how embarrassing is that?? They had no idea what they were getting into with BdC and Nuno lol Hopefully WWF picks up on this and sets a tag team match betwen BdC/Nuno and the Dildo Brothers

[​IMG]
    credit

2. ---Z---

---Z--- Member+

Cagalhao
    Nov 2, 2005
    CAMPEAO
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lol if that email is real I don't think it qualifies as a offer being so low and in instalments LOL

who the hell are they even sending it to? I know they redacted some of the names and addresses.

No over below 35 million euros should be taken seriously.

I love how they refer to Paris Saint Germain as simply PSG lol.

3. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I'm 95% sure its fake. Any negotiation involving millions of $$$ wouldn't be negotiated via poorly written emails, it would be discussed in person. And BdC said that they definitely received enquiries over William (probably the same for a lot of our players) but there was no official proposal.

Not sure if anyone else saw the interview he gave a couple of nights ago to Sporting TV? Classic BdC reminiscent of his election run back in 2011 and 2013. Went out and accused a bunch of people directly by name (most of them journalists) and even mentioned certain journalists names saying he was taking them to court because of articles where they attacked him personally. Talked about his suspensions and tried to tell the sportinguistas to open their eyes and not be persuaded by the media who is controlled by our rivals.

4. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I didn't see the interview. Just saw the headlines/articles. Sounds like he's out for blood.

5. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    #605 fdasilva, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Official: Sporting CP officially communicated that Adrien Silva was sold to Leicester City for a transfer fee potentially reaching 29.5M euros and a 15% future profit from a transfer.

---

"A SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL – FUTEBOL, SAD vem, nos termos e para efeitos do cumprimento da obrigação de informação que decorre do disposto no artigo 248º, nº1 al. a) do Código dos Valores Mobiliários, em aditamento ao comunicado de 1 de Setembro de 2017, informar o mercado nos seguintes termos:

1. A cedência, a título definitivo, ao Leicester City Football Club dos direitos desportivos e económicos do jogador profissional de futebol ADRIEN SILVA, permitiu à Sociedade um encaixe global de até 29.500.000 (vinte e nove milhões e quinhentos mil euros), o qual se decompõe da forma abaixo indicada, tendo a Sociedade garantido o direito a 15% de mais valia futura:

(i) montante fixo de € 20.000.000 (vinte milhões de euros);

(ii) montante de cerca de € 4.500.000 (quatro milhões e quinhentos mil euros), correspondentes à renúncia de direitos de crédito, decorrentes da intermediação na celebração do contrato de trabalho celebrado em 8 de Fevereiro de 2016, bem como da futura transferência do jogador, que se encontravam registados como passivos e passivos contingentes;

(iii) montante variável de até € 5.000.000,00 (cinco milhões de euros), em função de objectivos relacionados com a performance individual do Jogador e da própria equipa;

2. Face às notícias recentes, mais se informa e esclarece que a cedência definitiva dos direitos desportivos e económicos do jogador profissional de futebol ADRIEN SILVA a favor do Leicester FC se encontra concluída.

3. Finalmente, importa clarificar também que o atraso da inscrição do jogador a favor do Leicester FC não terá impacto nas condições financeiras acima descritas, com excepção de uma dilação no tempo dos recebimentos decorrentes do montante variável associado à performance do jogador.

Lisboa, 7 de Setembro de 2017

O Representante das Relações com o Mercado"

---

From what I understand:

1) 20M euros fixed value
    2) 4.5M euros to basically buyout the remainder of the player's contract signed on february 8, 2016 (not sure if this also means we had something to pay to the player, this part's a bit unclear)
    3) 5M in bonus objectives (both player and team performance)

6. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

Exactly. Bingo. BDC is king.

7. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    So looks like €24.5 + 5. I can dig it. Pretty much exactly what we were expecting

8. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Our club has revealed in detail the transfer dealings in their newspaper this week. I love the transparency here, this should be practised by all clubs.

Summary of Incoming Players:

[​IMG]

Summary of Outgoing Players:

[​IMG]

vilafria, OndaVerde and SCP21 repped this.
  9. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Costa Rican FA asking SCP to allow Ruiz to train with the B squad for WC preparations.

10. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    It sounds like Sporting would be willing if he renegotiated his salary.

11. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    It's his own fault he's not playing. Was told from day 1 that he wasn't part of the team and he rejected multiple offers to leave. ******** him, let him rot in the bench

12. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    1) We have the right to not play him

2) he was told in July that he wasn't an option; Otherwise he wouldn't have lost his shirt number to Alan. In hindsight, i think I'd rather play Bryan than Alan based on current form. :D

3) I don't think he's a douche like Carrillo, always was a professional and even now isn't whining to the press

4) he rejected the offers he got and now has to live with the consequence. We still pay his salary and this is his last year of his contract anyway so he'll likely leave in January.

5) I can understand where the Costa Rican FA president is coming from, as Bryan is their captain and its a world cup year. I saw him speak and he wasn't at all provoking us, even offering to come to Lisbon to have a meeting and find a solution that works for everyone.

6) Local press blowing this out of proportion seeing as we're in 1st

13. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Sporting rumored to be going after Mitchell Dijks from Ajax as a LB replacement for that sorry excuse for a footballer Coentrao. An Ajax supporter/co-worker of mine claims he sucks.

OndaVerde repped this.
  14. He's not the only one:D The police will have to handle the traffic jam of all the Ajax supporters running a victory lap around the stadium, if you buy him:ROFLMAO:
    While you're at it, please take our defender Diks too:)

15. vilafria

vilafria Member+

Jun 2, 2005
    Josip Misic is being considered for January @ 2.5 Mil

16. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Another Rijeka player. Ristovski has looked good so far. Anyone have any info on what kind of player he is?

17. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Apparently we may be looking at Ruben Ribeiro from Rio Ave this January, not sure why, A. Ruiz replacement? Depth behind Gelson/Acuna?

18. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Good technical ability but tends to disappear from games.

19. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    I wouldn't mind Ribeiro here, my only issue with him is that he has a tendency to take like 100 shots in a game that he has no business taking and killing chances etc. But truthfully there are times when I feel like this team could use a player who would throw caution to the wind and just take a chance.

I just don't think there's room. You think he'd get time here or buried like Matheus Oliveira?

20. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    JJ has a starting XI. with Bryan Ruiz coming back into the squad as well he wouldn't get playing time. I also see Matheus Oliveira and Iuri getting loaned out

21. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yea I don't a 30-year old washed up player that has bounced around the Portuguese league.

Major pass for me.

22. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Apparently Porto is also interested in Ruben Ribeiro and may have the inside track, but reports say Sporting is still interested and has already made an offer.

23. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Porto can take him. I want players that can give a return. Otherwise save our money and go with what we've got.

24. fdasilva

fdasilva Member+

May 21, 2014
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Rio Ave central defender Marcelo is being linked to us by several sources.

The 28 year old would definitely be an upgrade over Tobias and we can finally have a good rotation going.

His contract is up at the end of the season so the question is do we get him now in January or on a free transfer in the summer? I'd rather get him now as Tobias gives me no confidence.

25. OndaVerde

OndaVerde Member+

Sporting
    Portugal
    Feb 18, 2016
    Eu vou lá estar
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Not to worry, latest is that we've stopped our pursuit of him (Ruben Ribeiro)

Rumour mills are churning though, saw that West Brom is looking at Rodrigo Battaglia for 15M, which was apparently turned down lol

JJ says he would like to see an 8, Forward and WInger brought in. Not sure if that aligns with what I would've been expecting exactly. Figured an LB would be in there somewhere as well. Originally would've said insurance at CB as well, but Andre Pinto has done well when called upon.

Wonder if we'll revisit Pity Martinez. I think a lot of people expected something would come to fruition in January.