2016 Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by gogogo, Jan 13, 2016.

1. D1bound

D1bound Member

Feb 7, 2015
    Well, I'm not sure how involved you are in and/or follow the women's game, because Leah Pruitt was a late bloomer (height). She committed early to San Diego St and afterwards started getting call ups for the YNT camps. After one season at SDSU, she wanted to play Pac12 soccer and elected to transfer to USC.

2. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    #102 MRAD12, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    First of all, I've been following the women's game for over 20 years, religiously. I've gone to many College Cups over the years all over the country, been a big Notre Dame fan since 1995 or so, have traveled , and still do to USWNT games all over the country at times 3-4 a year, Season Ticket Holder of the Chicago Red Stars so I am an avid fan of the women's game. I don't know all college players, but I am aware of what's going on.

Also, I'm not a parent of a college player who's interest spans only 4 years, I have been and will remain a big fan of the women's game for many years.

I am aware there are many transfers every year, and probably for various reasons.

Morgan Andrews was not just a call-up in the YNT, she was the Captain. When she came to ND, that was big deal in the women's college game. When she transferred out of ND the was a big deal and was talked about on these boards quite a bit. Just saying.

Having said that, I am pulling for USC tonight for several of my own reasons, including they style they play.

I am also looking forward to next year for Notre Dame as the Irish should have a very good team and hopefully repeat as ACC Regular Season Champs and more.

3. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    #103 MRAD12, Dec 2, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
  4. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    #104 MRAD12, Dec 4, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2016
    To put a period on the Morgan Andrews transfer conversation, no matter what the circumstances were in MA leaving ND, it appears it ended up great for her.

Morgan Andrews is a NCAA National Champion and will have a ring to prove it.
    Good luck to her in the pros and getting back in the USWNT conversation.