[2016 AFC U23 Championships: Semi Finals] Korea vs Qatar 2016/01/26 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jitevra, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    We beat them in a youth tourney a little while back and they created all these conspiracy theory videos as if we needed to cheat to beat them on any level.

chook90 and killaorca repped this.
  2. chook90

chook90 Member+

South Korea
    Jan 2, 2015
    Al Khor, Qatar
    Club:
    FC Seoul
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Though I would like her to join the KFA medical team, I worry that would cause our players to get "injured" too often.

3. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Why was she there?

4. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    :ROFLMAO: oh wow! Thanks for the laugh man. That was hilarious. Did you even watch the iran game? And sure our guys were faking it. Thats why rsw had to be carted off as the effing crowd was jeering and whistling. Total and complete lack of class and you should be ashamed of that except that your comments are right in keeping with the pathetic behavior we saw.

5. Qatar

Qatar Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Crowds whistling at opposing team's -not so sure if injured- player while losing at home, welcome to football.

I don't think you know what class means, the Korean team was treated very well throughout the tournament and celebrated with their fans at will after the match.

6. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht
    Sorry for the hostility, but we had few problems with Qatar trolls in the other forum (Asian) so most of us don't know if you are a troll or not. I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt.
    For the grass rolling, our teams, doesn't matter what level, have to deal with grass rolling by many middle eastern countries, I guess if they did decide to roll, they did as a way to fight fire with fire. Kind of like giving them the taste of their own medicine. We wouldn't do this against other teams especially in the World Cup.

7. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    How are you not sure he's injured when he's being carted off? The whistling didnt even stop then. Stop making excuses. And the players trying to pull up those cramping was just excessive. Awful behavior.

8. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I remember when we had a friendly vs Australia. RSW was acting like an idiot, so STY yelled at him and i think he even smacked him on the head (So RSW is prone to act like an idiot). So RSW might or might not have grassrolled. But our style of football demands giving it your all and RSW could have been cramping. He also does not play for his club team, so playing many games all of a sudden perhaps shocked his body a bit

9. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Hwang Hee-chan vs Qatar:

SBS

KBS

Chingoo and killaorca repped this.
  10. Qatar

Qatar Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Thanks.

Yes that's understandable.
    Not me, the fans in the stands. They don't have instant replay you know. Several players falling to the ground in a row seems like time wasting from that point of view.

11. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Can't be any more happier than this man.

[​IMG]

jinseokyang repped this.
  12. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

[​IMG]

Sons of Thunder repped this.
  13. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  14. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Someone asked her, and she said "no comment."

killaorca repped this.
  15. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    [​IMG]

"My Lord and Savior, Hwang Hee Chan."

killaorca repped this.
  16. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    Ohhhhhh, i see. Yeah, it's impossible to see a friggin med cart pull up onto the pitch. I see what you're saying now. very good point.

17. Qatar

Qatar Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Dude, players who waste time faking injuries almost always request a med cart then come back running. You are validating me in telling you welcome to football earlier.

Again, I'm not saying that particular player wasn't injured, but from the spectators stand point of view it's easy to dismiss it as time wasting given the circumstances of the match.

Have a good day.

18. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    qatar had an extra day rest over korea. the player who was stretchered off hasn't played a single minute for his club this season and this was his fifth game in two weeks. how often do you see korean players waste more time than whats required. not saying it doesn't happen but did it appear so blatant that you must derail it over two days.

19. Qatar

Qatar Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Qatar played extra time against a relentless North Korean team, I think that evens it out. Anyway thanks for the info about the injured player, seoulman9 thinks the Qatar fans in the stadium should have known that and not boo him therefore classless.

No I don't intend to derail, I'm merely responding to posters who directly quote me.

20. seoulman9

seoulman9 Member

Aug 28, 2011
    NYC
    Club:
    Bolton Wanderers FC
    You're used to seeing that because your team does it. We don't.

Edit: And also, did you end your post basically with a "good day!"? So, what, if I keep insulting your ridiculous comments, will you slap me across the face with a white glove and challenge me to a duel?

21. Qatar

Qatar Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Whatever man, faking injuries and being carried out is a well known world football phenomenon: http://m.sportskeeda.com/slideshow/football-5-time-wasting-tactics-football?imgid=37478

Does have a good day translate to go to hell in Korean? Take a chill pill brah, I genuinely ment have a good day. xoxo

22. sogyeokdong

sogyeokdong Member

Tottenham Hotspur
    Feb 3, 2015
    Club:
    Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    This passive aggressiveness is pretty childish. Last time I checked, everyone was typing in English anyways. Stop trying to bait and everyone just end it here.

nmssis repped this.
  23. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  24. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I am glad Iraq won third playoff over Qatar. I wonder why I feel this way.

Suren01 repped this.