2016 AFC U-23 Championship

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Kurdii110, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Kurdii110 repped this.
  2. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #177 Mani, Feb 2, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
    Seriously, the Koreans have to be the most obnoxious sore losers in the world when it comes to sports. You have to study social political history of Korea, to understand why they have such poor attitude when it comes to sports, unlike the Japanese for example. Look at the 2002 World Cup and all the controversies surrounding it, the recent Asian Games they hosted which infuriritaed so many different nationalities with blatant cheating done in so many sports only to boost Korea's medal count. Something you would never see Japan or even China do, on such scale.

Hence that "win at all cost" mentality is why they can't admit defeat or get humbled, ever. If any team in the World, even Germany, had been owned by another team 3 times in a row, the fans would eventually get humbled and shut up. But not the Koreans, 2 years later and they're still butthurt. My friend works as a translator for CQ's team, he told me that the Korean federation has sent 3 requests for a friendly match to Iran over the past 12 months which were all rejected by CQ. Literally, they can't let go. They're desperate to secure another friendly with Iran and "even the score" in their minds. Instead of just admitting that they got owned by a better team, they just look for a way , any way possible, to boost their wounded egos. We are talking about a major case of napoleon complex here.

KiarashM, Valkyrie and Diego Aguirre repped this.
  3. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    its amazing how he is throwing stones from a glass house. i dont know where he purchases the audacity to criticize Irans world cup performance when the only time iraq ever went to the world cup was by winning the WAFF tournament in 1986 (and proceeding to lose all 3 games).

KiarashM repped this.
  4. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    its not problem for kurds to support iraq if they were born there. its only football. but what is messed up is kurdi110, if he is actually a full kurd, he is hating on Iran overall, which makes no sense. he is acting like he is saudi. this is why i think he is a troll or a confused 16 year old boy.

+PL+ and Mussab86 repped this.
  5. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I dont know much about him. He maybe simply just love Iraq and feels he is a Kurdish as an ethnic, and proud Iraqi nationalist.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  6. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If that is true. I think it will be better to make the margin of victory even better now that CQ is still in place. 3-0 is not good enough if we make it to 5-0 then it will be more satisfying. I guess that record won't be broken for a long time.:D

7. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    once the whole Central Asia, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan and IRAN were under the rule of Khorezm empire, especially you should have heard a lot about Jalal ad-Din which conquered Caucasus, just running away from Mongols invasion, currently Khorezm is just a province of Uzbekistan due to USSR's delimitation of territories
    [​IMG]

8. Ir69

Ir69 New Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    He call Iranians as Ajamis/Ajams which is a pejorative word used by Arabs when they refer to Persians. I don't think he is even a Kurd or if he is, he must be one of those arabised Kurds from Baghdad.
    One thing is sure though: He is an obsessed troll who spends all his time creating accounts on several forums (including iranian forums) just to troll us.

KiarashM and +PL+ repped this.
  9. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Kurds, like Persians, are an Iranic people. Kurds are to Persians, what Serbs are to Russians. So it's strange for a real Kurd, to be talking shit about Iran 24/7 with so much hate. Yes, most Kurds don't like the Iranian government. But they don't hate on Iran as a cultural entity, or hate Persians or other Iranians, like they hate Turkey or Turks for example. So yes, it's very unlikely that Kurdi is really a Kurd. Specially the way he talks, using racial slurs like "ajami" which is an Arabic term that's used against all Iranian peoples including the Kurds. He most likely is some Saudi brain-washed Wahabi kid from Saddam's hometown of Takrit or something.

+PL+ repped this.
  10. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    totally agree, these bastards bought all the referees in boxing competitions in Asian Games, their snotty boxers can't event knock as a man, but the referees brought them into medals:thumbsdown:

KiarashM, Valkyrie and Mani repped this.
  11. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Are you sure he is the one who is calling Iranian "Ajami" ? Maybe you are confused with someone else because that makes no sense.

Any way Ajami means the people who doesnt speak classical Arabic. 99% of Arabs now dont speak Classical Arabic. In matter of fact our Arabic dictionary is called Mo'ajam (معجم) so we can learn the classical Arabic. So its not an offend word at all. Actually we all are Ajamis. Well except the 1% who speak classical Arabic.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  12. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #187 Mani, Feb 2, 2016
    All those empires, including the Khawrazmians, and other Turkic dynasties were Persianized and ruled in the name of Iran. They all called themselves "Shah" , their domain Iran, and claimed to be descended from the Achamanids. However, Uzbekistan namely Samarkhand and Bokhara were the centres of their Iran, not the modern day Iran.

13. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Same story happened in wrestling, and even Taekwondo vs Iran, and other sports vs Thailand, even India. That Asian Games was an embarrassment to Koreans. I had good time arguing with cousins of my Korean gf about 2002 WC and that Asian Games. It was so biased in few examples that even they admitted!

14. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    This is the official definition of "Ajami" in the Arabic dictionary.
    "Ajami is a person who doesnt speak a classical Arbiac - even if he is actually Arabic (is also called Ajami)"
    And the funny part the definition continues and says that:
    "many of Arab are actually Ajamis"
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454440209.933722.jpg

15. Ir69

Ir69 New Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Please... You can't fool anyone my friend

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ajam

"A racial slur by arabs to describe persians, roughly translated as "one who is not arab." First used during the arab conquest of the indo-aryan territories. Is taken highly offensively and is highly similar to ************, however persians strictly do not call each other ajams.
    Racist arab #1: "Get outta here you filthy ajam!"
    Racist arab #2: "Ya, you impure dog!" "

16. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    founder of empire, Anushtegin was a governor from Seljuk Turks and later he separated territories of Khorezm from Turks and expanded its territories invading neigboring states, including Iran, i can agree only on point that Anushtegin had Persian origins

17. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Says uberdictionary [emoji847]

Kurdii110 repped this.
  18. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    anyway respect Iranian wrestlers, only Russians with their Caucasus wrestlers can compete with you, but your boxing team is weak

+PL+ and Ir69 repped this.
  19. Ir69

Ir69 New Member

Jan 30, 2016
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Fine, so explain Suren's reaction when Kurdi called us Ajams:

You can't fool us. "Ajam" can definitely be used as an insult

20. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Just look up the coins from that era. They all have Iranshahr and Iran imprinted on them. That's what the dynasties ruling Central Asia called their empires , Khawrazmian was the dynasty.

21. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    It seems it turned into an insult somehow. But I assure you it wasn't an insult in the first place. I trust the official dictionary. And since I dont speak classical Arabic I consider myself Ajami. Its on the books guys, just look in the right place.

Ir69 repped this.
  22. Diego Aguirre

Diego Aguirre Member+

Oct 4, 2015
    Tashkent
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Khorezm is the name of a land, the dynasty which ruled it was called Anushtegins and do you know that Zardusht or how do you call him Zoroastra or Zaratushtra was born in Khorezm

23. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Are you seriously arguing about "ajam" not being a racial slur? A word's true original meaning, has nothing to do with how it's used in modern discourse. The "n" word for example was not originally a racial slur either. "Ajam"' is only used today as a racial slur.

24. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #199 +PL+, Feb 2, 2016
    You translate it wrong. It says " Who can not speak eloquent/ is not well spoken..." this is also only one dictionary. I have asked from Saudis and Bahrianis about the real meaning and they said it is slang and it means someone who doesn't understand.

25. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    #200 Mussab86, Feb 2, 2016
    This is new. I never thought about it before as a racial slur. You need to know that Ajami defines language not race. you guys are extremely sensitive about it because of unclear reasons. Do you have any official historical incident mentions the word Ajam as a bad word ?