2016 AFC U-23 Championship

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Suren01, Sep 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    i have a feeling kurdi110 and bebek9 and idham might all actually be suren01's sockpuppet. suren and kurdi rep every post together.

suren......... if you want to prove your innocence, denounce the above named troll members now. now is the time to do it... we have mussab denouncing them and bringing pride to iraq, by failing to succumb to childish trolls. if you really are different from kurdi110, speak now, or forever hold your peace. and thats not enough.. you have to differentiate yourself from kurdi110 from now on.. that means no more trolling posts like "<3 japan" by you.

2. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Loololololol, do you know aliraqi? That is where we all met each other. Then our forum closed ;( I promise you I do t have duplicate accounts. Who gives a shit what you say anyway.

3. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    gucci10 confirmed lool

Zandi360 and KiarashM repped this.
  4. Kurdii110

Kurdii110 Member

Jul 13, 2015
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Lol, nah not him. He got a gay name anyway. At least name it ghoocanejad10 or something. I don't think he's number 10 anyway.

5. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    you. because i have the power to make you an outcast on here. your time is up son.

mussab has stated he wants nothing to do with you. if suren01 is really not you, he will do the same. i have nipped the iran/iraq inflated rivalry on here in the bud.

6. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    You are either "thewheels" or "gucci10", both accounts appear to support Chelsea and get defensive when talking about Iraq.

No one gives two shits either way, just thought it was funny.

+PL+ repped this.
  7. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Im not saying im turning my back on my country mates but I wont support what is wrong thats all.
    I hope my Iraqi brothers don't get me wrong and i dont want them to hate me for my previous comments.
    I love my country and I would support Iraq no matter what but trolling and bad-mouthing is really wont takes us anywhere. Only causing more hatred. We Iraqis need people to love us not to hate us. We are good people :)

Suren01, persianfootball and Kurdii110 repped this.
  8. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I dont want to be involved into this but take an advice... When you post things like that I can imagine you how you are posting these things behind the monitor. And its quite funny. [emoji16]

9. persianfootball

persianfootball Member+

Aug 5, 2004
    outside your realm
    see, kurdi110 reps this post but lets see if he acts on it.

10. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    I guess you are 16 too
    Im out

11. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Not really. We are still in and can qualify to Rio.

12. Persian Empire

Jan 26, 2016
    California
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    As bad as Ben Williams was in the Asian Cup, another Aussie by the name of Chris Beath has done a good job in this tourney so far. He'll probably be in charge of the final.

13. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    golazooo korea

14. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Qatar 0-1 South Korea

15. Persian Empire

Jan 26, 2016
    California
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Ugh 1-1. Come on Korea, kick the Arabs out

16. Navid1337

Navid1337 Member

Villarreal
    Oct 29, 2014
    Athens
    hohoho a qatari equaliser

17. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Qatar 1-1 South Korea

Thats right Qataris, bring this game into extra time :D

18. Persian Empire

Jan 26, 2016
    California
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Afif with the Fallon D'Floor

19. Yas-The-Gunner

Aug 2, 2006
    London
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Mussav welcome back my friend, when did you return to these forums? Disappointed about the Japan match but I am looking forward to the third place match, because it will basically be like a final. I couldn't really care less that we won't win the tournament, as long as we finish third and reach Rio!

And about this Iran-Iraq rivalry, I had great respect for Iran before 2015 AC. I really liked their team, honestly. I remember cheering for them in the WC against Argentina. But their reaction when we knocked them out made me lose a heck of a lot of respect for them. Calling for Williams to be banned for life. Calling for Iran to move to the UEFA Nations League. Discussing about holding protests outside the stadium during the Iraq-South Korea semi final. Wildly celebrating when we lost the semi and the third place match. Verbally abusing Iraqi fans online. Mocking us over the war situation in our country(!). Trying their best to get us kicked out because Alaa Abdul-Zahra took a nasal decongestant months before whilst playing in Iran, and hiding this information from everyone and suddenly bringing it out the moment they lost. And more things which I can't remember after all this time.

The reality is, they never blamed their own player Pooladi for trying to stamp on our keeper, or diving holding his face when our keeper pushed his chest (stamp/dive both worth second yellow card). Instead they looked for other excuses and whined and moaned like a bunch of 5 year olds. I've never seen anyone take a defeat so badly.

No, Iraq is not a better team than Iran. No, Iraq would not have beaten Iran if Pooladi wasn't sent off. But considering everything that has gone on in our country and how poor the situation of our national team and our league has been for the past decade, the fact that we have finished 1st in 2007 AC and 4th in 2015 AC meanwhile Iran has not even got past the quarter final since 2004, makes me proud of our team and my country.

Sorry for bringing this argument up again but I wanted to have my say.

Kurdii110 repped this.
  20. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Usually I would root for Korea, but I want to avoid Qatar at any cost.. Oh well :(

21. Persian Empire

Jan 26, 2016
    California
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Koreans grassrolling like Arabs? That's gotta be a first.

22. Persian Empire

Jan 26, 2016
    California
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Ole! Beautiful third goal

23. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    3-1!!! for Iran!!!! lol

Perspolis#1 repped this.
  24. olimpialv

olimpialv Member

Jun 13, 2010
    las vegas, nv
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Congrats kids, Olympics record 8 times qualification. Qatar is a great team, specially the 7. He could be a world class player. As I said, qualifying is our main goal, going first or last is not important.

TigersOfAsia and Nurafshon repped this.
  25. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Congrats! Now we have to face this Qatar team for the last Olympic ticket....