2016 AFC U-19 Championship (3nd)

Discussion in 'AFC: Tournaments' started by Nurafshon, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #76 +PL+, Oct 27, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    He was not. It is clear if you cannot see that, that is a problem.

What this from different angles and put on your glasses. (min 24:20)

2. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #77 KiarashM, Oct 27, 2016
    Get out of here you tool, you have a huge inferiority complex towards Iran. Where was your shitty Wahabi team at the 2014 World Cup? A tournament that actual matters. Wait, you got eliminated in not even the final round :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This happened when Saudi's make an attempt to qualify to World Cup, getting eliminated by their little Bahraini brothers and smashed by Australia. I really enjoy listening to the Arab commentary in the last video:

Kurdii110 repped this.
  3. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Uzbek fans have no pride. They cheer for every other team except when their own team loses. Then, they hide behind their computer screen and wait for Iran to lose against another team. Extremely pathetic! What is the next team you are cheering for, plastic fan?

Farhad Khan repped this.
  4. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Saudi Arabia can't do much when it matters either. ;)

William McRashid repped this.
  5. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #80 KiarashM, Oct 27, 2016
    How many Saudi players are in Europe? ZERO.

How many Iranian players are in Europe? More than 10.

Your team is the one which has no talent. And Saudi-Arabia has one of the most fattest people in the world FYI:

According to a study, 70% of Saudi men are obese!!! I guess it's better to be overaged than fat and ugly, least attractive of the world :(

[​IMG]

http://www.arabnews.com/news/527031

William McRashid and nimava repped this.
  6. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Kia jan let us not bring down ourselves on their trolls level.

7. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    At the end of the day it's a simple youth tournament which is held every 2 years. No one can tell me that Saudi Arabia or Vietnam have a better youth prospect than Australia or South Korea.

It means nothing unless the players can shine at the U20 WC and get signed by decent European clubs. That is the whole point of youth football in my opinion.

8. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That is exactly as you said, but some people were bragging so much about their Asian titles or WC appearances in u16-u19 and were trying to down play Iran. Those few individuals see this competition differently. All matter is that if the young talents can shine in senior level or not. The rest are just crap. Nigerians have been ruling the u16-u19 levels but their players turn average at senior level and retire very soon. That is a good example by itself.

9. Great Green

Great Green Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    lol some of my Iranian friends lost it!

hahahaha I'm loving it!

10. Great Green

Great Green Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh

https://iraqsport.wordpress.com/2013/06/17/massive-age-fraud-in-the-iraqi-youth-team/

[​IMG]

11. Suren01

Suren01 Member+

Apr 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Mani and KiarashM repped this.
  12. Great Green

Great Green Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
  13. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sami Al Jaber was a bench warmer of Wolverhampton in 4 matches!:eek::eek: Isn't it an achievement?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_Al-Jaber

William McRashid and KiarashM repped this.
  14. Great Green

Great Green Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    I guess we have so much money and don't have so many refugees or citizens willing to play for scraps.

Personally, I'm fine with that.

15. KiarashM

KiarashM Member+

Mar 2, 2014
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Saudi Arabia's biggest achievement in international football perhaps.

Kurdii110 and Mani repped this.
  16. Great Green

Great Green Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh
    KiarashM

Good to see you a couple of hours later. Thought you had a stroke.

Diego Aguirre repped this.
  17. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    First of all congrat. to all Saudi Arabian members of the Bigsoccer for their U20 team's victory and best of luck to them at the U20 WC 2017.

Second, I just watched the highlights of the match a few minutes ago. 11 goals in the match! Unbelievable! I would not have been able to watch any soccer match today because I had to be in the hospital at that time.

Third, the history shows that our U20 is not usually a top tier U20 team in Asia like Australia U20 team. Based on the results, they over-performed. They qualified to U17 WC after 16 years for third time. On the other hand, Uzbekistan U20 attended to 3 WCs out of last 4 WCs. Based on what I heard, as soon as that game started we scored a lucky goal from a set piece against them than we defended the whole match and score another one from counter attack. Saudi Arabia U20 team qualified to U20 WC for 8th time. Our U17 team is much better than U20 team as I said before.

Iran U20 team achieved the main goal of this tournament which was qualifying to the WC and anything more than that will not make that much difference. This match was like friendly game which could help both sides to understand their weaknesses.

18. Great Green

Great Green Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Al Hilal Riyadh

I feel like trash about the shit I say to the other Iranian members if I found a rare Iranian gem like you.

Hard luck and as you said, the point of tournaments like this is to discover talents and then develop them.

Best of luck to Iranian football just because I know there are way too many respectful people like you, and way less like Mani, krisha guy, and some little trolls around here.

19. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #94 AIL1998, Oct 27, 2016
    Kiarash jan, no need to answer to every single comment and start a fight. I expect more from our fans than the fans of every other team because we should try to prove that Iranian fans are among the best or even the best in the world.

20. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The problem is you guys are lazy and can not tolerate the tough European standard of training. Otherwise, you had few talents at least in early 90s. From watching the old videos I came across this Saudi guy called Saeed Al Owairan or something. He scored a fine goal and that was talent there. You need to nurture it and encourage them instead of coming here and talking BS about other teams.

21. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think the main reason that we do not see any Saudi Arabian/Emirati player in the Europe is that they pay them very well in their country. They probably pay them more than what they can make in Europe. For example, a player like Omar Abdulrahman definitely can play in Europe but he prefers to stay in his country because they probably pay him more than what he can make in Europe unlike Australians, Japanese, Koreans, Iranians, Uzbekistani, Iraqi, etc players.

22. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    That goes for many players in PGPL. People like Rahmani, Kaveh Rezai, and many SS (or persepolis and the rest) flop players who get paid ridiculous numbers with losing too much opportunities or just warming the bench. It is up to individuals to decide what is good for them, only money and pampering or hard work, developing skills and becoming a better football player.

Sardar Azmoun, Alireza Haghighi, JB, Milmo, Ezatollahi, Chaab and many more risked it in early age playing in Europe. They could stay in PGPL and count their money next to their family and friends. The mentality among many of our youth are different. The fighting spirit of late 90s is still burning among some of our younger talents.

AIL1998 repped this.
  23. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bro. do not feel trash. Whenever you do not like a comment try your best to ignore it like me.

Exactly. The main goal of these youth teams should be feeding the senior team for the future. For example, Azmoun and Ezatolahi are the products of our U17 team and Jahanbakhsh is the product of our U20 team. In our current U20 team, Shekari is the only one I hope he can move to Europe after U20 WC 2017. I have more hope in our U17 team and hope after U17 WC 2017 , at least couple of our U17 players follow the path that Azmoun and Ezatolahi followed. If we can have around 3 players in the Europe after the U17 and U20 WC 2017, it will be good for the future of our senior team. So the main goal of these youth teams is to discover talents and develop them for the senior team as you said.

24. AIL1998

AIL1998 Member+

May 27, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Best of luck to Saudi Arabia football.

Fa1con repped this.
  25. Mukhtar

Mukhtar New Member

Oct 2, 2016
    #100 Mukhtar, Oct 27, 2016
    clueless little Iranian trolls living in denial :cry: Good job KSA, you have put the overrated worthless Iranian team to shame as always;)