2016/19 Yuki Kobayashi @ SC Heerenveen (NED)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Good for him.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  2. I doubt that. Koba is a Heerenveen contract player. If MO comes it will be on loan, so they're not going to destroy Koba value for a loanie that leaves in 18 months without bonus value for Heerenveen

3. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    But, what's the reason for moving this wonder kid if they don't want to use him? I think Heerenveen are spending well and wisely and getting ready for next year EL. Their offense line is one of the greatest in Eredivisie. Reza, Larsson, and Zeneli are working good, all they need is a great play maker (CMF) to add to their fire power. Btw, I am not saying 100% Koba will go to the bench, but I am pointing out for a fierce competition. This kid looks legit and can force Koba to train harder. This is actually good if Asian players can train harder. For example, Ali Karimi was a phenomenal technical player but very lazy at training when he moved to Bayern he had to fight hard for his position under Flix Magath. Fortunately, he accepted the challenge, worked really hard and became a player among first line up in Bayern before he got injured. So it is a challenge that can help a player raise his level. This Norwegian guy is good enough to start playing for Norway NT at age of 15!

4. There is no doubt about Koba commitment and eagerness over here. The bar probably will be raised, donot know, but that RM talent will have to prove himself, otherwise he will be back in Madrid soon. Chelsea bought a young American defender and dropped him at Vitesse to develop. He's now learning the trade with the Young Vitesse team and not with the first team.
    I've a big article/interview with Koba in the leading soccermagazine Voetbal International. It is very long,so when I translate it for you guys it will be in episodes. Wonder if I can do it in a thread on it's own?

Samurai Warrior and Majster2 repped this.
  5. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    At the moment Odegaard isn't much more than an overrated Mastour (who isn't playing btw). Still a long way to go. Kobayashi can sleep easy.

@feyenoordsoccerfan no, please post it here

Whispered11 repped this.
  6. I think Koba is smart enough to sleep with one eye open;)
    Okay.

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They signed Ödegaard now!

8. And sold one to NEC that according to Heerenveen fans would be the most likely victim of the signing.

9. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They played against PSV today and lost 4-3. Dutch defenders are really weak.

10. Really? The PSV defense is made of South American national team players plus a German and untill this match was the least goals conceding of the league. So you see one match of PSV and draw a conclusion:rolleyes:
    Heerenveen defender St Juste is on the radar of ManUnited and other EPL clubs.
    Van Dijk and de Vrij are targets of big clubs and their own clubs have slapped a price tag on their heads of 50-60 million each. Yeah, sucker defenders those Dutch.
    Did you notice the attack of Heerenveen, especially the first goal that was exquisite in the way it was set up.
    Yuki in part has the opportunity to shine because of that tremendous strike force of Heerenveen.

datschge and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  11. Oh, I forgot he's a troll that pops up to piss on Dutch football. He isnot Japanese and comes here to piss. Should have ignored the trolls post.

12. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I forgot you are Japanese! Like it or not Dutch defenders are weak, but Eredivisie is still a good league for Asian players to develop.

13. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    He's not japanese and you posted this video to show Reza's three goals. It's ok, just be more honest about it. And you don't really praise your own by saying the opposition is weak. Your mom never congratulated you on your grades by telling you the exam was too easy.

14. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    ^ that is the contradiction. I posted the video because it is related to thread. Heerenveen is a good team and plays very good, but I genuinely think dutch teams' defending is weak. Am I happy Reza scored 3 goals? yes. The point is the players work so hard to score and the team concede goals so easy. Other than top 4-5 teams in Eredivisie, the rest are in J2 level.

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    It's the only video you posted on this thread. Don't play dumb. I'm not criticizing you, it's just that your motive is obvious. As to comparing two leagues, it's neither possible nor relevant.

16. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Here you are correct.

17. Koba ha a good game today. Unfortunately for him he missed the equalizer after a tremendous well executed attack leading to it.
    So no problems sofar for Koba with the arrival of Odegaard as some here feared.

seolseol repped this.
  18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    datschge, Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  19. Rating of Koba's match this weekend (7 out of 10) by AD Sportwereld:
    SC Heerenveen - Roda JC 3-0
    SC Heerenveen: Mulder 6; Marzo 6, Schmidt 7, Van Aken 6,5, Bijker 6,5; Thorsby 6,5, Ødegaard 5,5 (77. Veerman -), Kobayashi 7; Larsson 6, Ghoochannejhad 6, Zeneli 5,5.
    Roda JC: Van Leer 6,5; Ananou 6,5, Werker 5,5, Kum 6, Van Peppen 6; El Makrini 5, Gnjatic 5,5, Paulissen 6 (82. Rosheuvel -), Van Hyfte 5,5; Van Velzen 5 (57. Auassar 5,5), Schahin 5 (71. Papazoglou -).
    Arbiter: Mulder 5,5
    Look at the difference with Ødegaard's 5,5!

Samurai Warrior, seolseol and Majster2 repped this.
  20. Heerenveen played excellent attacking football for about 35 minutes and by doing so had Feyenoord struggle to keep up with them. But the fact is that Eredivisie teams are unable to keep that tempo and quality play for longer than a half match against Feyenoord. That became obvious in the second half, in which it was Feyenoord that took the role of Heerenveen in the first half. Commentators talked about two completely different halfs. On tv a commentator in a popular soccer programm said if Heerenveen could keep up for two halves that kind of football all season long the title would end up in Friesland.
    It was an exciting match.
    Heerenveen – Feyenoord 1-2
    SC Heerenveen: Mulder 6; Marzo 6, St. Juste 5,5, Van Aken 6,5, Bijker 5,5; Van Amersfoort 6, Kobayashi 6 (64. Namli -), Thorsby 6,5; Slagveer 6,5 (81. Zeneli -), Ghoochannejhad 6,5 (71. Veerman -), Larsson 5,5.
    Feyenoord: Jones 7; Karsdorp 7, Botteghin 6, Van der Heijden 6, Nelom 4; Vilhena 6,5, Toornstra 6, El Ahmadi 6,5; Kuyt 6 (74. Nieuwkoop -), Jörgensen 6 (87. Kramer -), Berghuis 6.
    Arbiter: Higler 6
    Man van de wedstrijd: Brad Jones zal vandaag nog een fijn restant van zijn 35ste verjaardag hebben. Met enkele fraaie reddingen had de Feyenoord-goalie er een groot aandeel in dat zijn ploeg ook bij SC Heerenveen won en over twee weken met een mooie voorsprong aan de Klassieker kan starten.

[​IMG]
    Brad Jones is kansloos op de pingel van Heerenvener Reza Ghoochannejhad. © Pim Ras Fotografie

+PL+, Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  21. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Heerenveen won a match 3-0 last week and lost vs Twente this week (2-1). The goal came from Koba hustling the ball and giving a nice pass to Reza. Reza ran a distance and passed it to Slagveer who shot it in Twente goal.

seolseol and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  22. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Heerenveen lost 5-1 to Ajax. Once again as I mentioned before, dutch defenders are really weak specially defenders in teams like Heerenveen.

seolseol repped this.
  23. Doan-Kobayashi ends in a draw.

seolseol repped this.
  24. Wow, Heerenveen goalie Werner Hahn after around 6 minutes play dislocated his shoulder celebrating the Heerenveen first goal. He must have been waving his arm like a rampant windmill:eek:o_O

seolseol and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  25. FC Groningen – SC Heerenveen 3-3
    FC Groningen: Padt 5,5; Te Wierik 6 (83. Kane -), Reijnen 6, Larsen 6, Warmerdam 6,5; Jenssen 7, Bacuna 6,5; Doan 5,5 (63. Van Weert -), Drost 5,5, Mahi 7; Veldwijk 6,5.
    SC Heerenveen: Hahn - (9. Van der Steen 6,5); Dumfries 7, Høegh 6, Van Aken 6,5, Woudenberg 7; Schaars 6, Thorsby 8, Kobayashi 6; Ødegaard 6,5, Reza 6 (83. Veerman -), Zeneli 5,5 (72. Rojas -).
    Arbiter: Van Boekel
    Man of the match: Morten Thorsby speelde op bezoek bij FC Groningen misschien wel zijn beste wedstrijd voor SC Heerenveen tot nu toe. De Noor schoot in het Noordlease Stadion twee keer raak, waaronder een heerlijke tweede treffer. Door zijn productieve start heeft de middenvelder nu al vaker gescoord dan in zijn vorige 64 eredivisieduels bij elkaar opgeteld.

[​IMG]
    © ANP Pro Shots

Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.