2016/19 Yuki Kobayashi @ SC Heerenveen (NED)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  2. Clad

Clad Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
  3. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    He has been playing terribly since the NT call. Maybe he was already with his head in Europe.

4. Used google translate, so it could turn out a little odd, but given lack of time:

Transfer News: Agreement on Kobayashi

Transfer News: Agreement on Kobayashi

In the last weeks during this summer's transfer period we keep all transfer activities of SC Heerenveen at in this topic. The latest is always at the top.

12-08 Compliance with Jubilo Iwata on Kobayashi
    SC Heerenveen with Jubilo Iwata agreed upon the sale of Yuki Kobayashi. Next week the midfielder to the Netherlands for medical examination. When weathered this test marks the 24-year-old one-time international a contract for three seasons.

This season, Kobayashi played in the Japanese J1 League. He played all 23 matches and scored five times. In Japan, the midfielder played 130 official competition league matches and are counter is in it seventeen goals.

Technical manager Gerry Hamstra is delighted to attract the left-footed midfielder. "It is a technical and tactical strong player with a good personality. We are pleased that we can again add a player with experience in the selection"

10-08 Van den Boomen hire at Willem II
    Branco van den Boomen is this season rents to Willem II. This returns the midfielder back to the old nest, where he completed a large part of the youth.

09-08 Otigba to Kasimpasa
    Kenneth Otigba was already slated to leave and Kasimpasa from Turkey has been strengthened through a lease with the basket slater. The defender arrived from Hungary in the youth of SC Heerenveen and debuted in 2012. According to technical manager Gerry Hamstra was a rental for the player required. "Given the current developments in our selection is important for Kenneth that he gets a lot of playing time at Kasimpasa SK. We think he can develop in Turkey Süper Lig and wish him every success. "

5. He's now wearing a unique shirt, not one of those shitty Nike or Adidas designs, but a true traditional shirt with history!

datschge, Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  6. Kobayashi: ''Heb de trainer verteld dat ik achter de spits wil spelen''
    01 september 2016 om 07:55 | Bron: Leeuwarder Courant
    [​IMG]

Yuki Kobayashi maakte woensdagmiddag zijn officieuze debuut voor SC Heerenveen. De Japanse aanwinst speelde 74 minuten mee in de oefenwedstrijd tegen Telstar (1-0 winst).

"Ik heb een goed gevoel overgehouden aan deze wedstrijd", zei Kobayashi na afloop tegen de Leeuwarder Courant. "Ik merk dat ik nog niet alles begrijp, dat ik de spelers nog niet goed genoeg ken, maar ik word elke dag goed geholpen door bijvoorbeeld Stijn Schaars, Erwin Mulder en Simon Thern. Het gaat daardoor steeds een beetje beter. Ik hoop dat ik tegen FC Twente (10 september, red.) mijn basisdebuut maak in de eredivisie."

Trainer Jurgen Streppel had voor Kobayashi een rol op de linkerkant van het middenveld in petto. "Ik voetbalde in Japan offensiever, als diepste middenvelder of voorin", legt de Japanner uit. "Ik heb de trainer verteld dat ik ook bij Heerenveen achter de spits wil spelen, op '10', maar dat is nu nog de plek van Pelle van Amersfoort."

Google translate:
    "
    Yuki Kobayashi made his unofficial debut Wednesday for SC Heerenveen. Japanese acquisition played 74 minutes more in the friendly game against Telstar ( 1-0 win ) .

"I have a good feeling in this race ," Kobayashi said afterwards at the Leeuwarder Courant. "I notice that I still do not understand everything that I players still do not know well enough , but I'm really helped every day by example, Stijn Schaars, Erwin Mulder and Simon Thern . The result always goes a little better. I hope FC Twente ( September 10 , ed.) my basic make debut in the Premiership . "

Coach Jurgen Streppel Kobayashi had a role on the left of midfield in store . "I played football in Japan offensively , as the deepest midfielder or up front ," the Japanese explained. " I told the coach that I want to play at Heerenveen behind the striker , on '10' , but that is now the site of Pelle van Amersfoort . "

He looks good in that shirt! Hope they will sell like hot cakes in Japan. Now that's a shirt you will get noticed in!

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  7. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Starts tonight!!

9. Streppel over debuut Kobayashi: ‘Hij was geweldig’
    Gepubliceerd op 11 september 2016 09:47
    [​IMG]
    Trainer Jurgen Streppel zat zaterdagavond tijdens het thuisduel tegen FC Twente (3-1) met genot naar het spel van zijn ploeg te kijken. ,,Ik ben al een paar jaartjes trainer, maar de eerste helft was ik echt onder de indruk. Het was genieten, we hadden alleen meer goals moeten maken.’’

Zo overdonderend sc Heerenveen vanaf de aftrap begon, zo matig was het begin van de tweede helft. FC Twente kreeg in een tijdsbestek van een aantal minuten zeker drie kansen. Erwin Mulder redde een keer knap en één keer stond de paal een treffer in de weg. ,,Ik vertelde de jongens in de rust dat ik had zitten genieten, maar dat had ik beter niet kunnen zeggen,’’ zei Streppel met een glimlach op zijn gezicht.

Geweldig
    De Japanner Yuki Kobayashi (foto) maakte zijn basisdebuut en had een prima indruk gemaakt op Streppel. ,,Yuki was geweldig, dat hebben jullie toch ook gezien? Het mooie is dat hij ondanks het feit dat hij moeite heeft met de taal, de boel neer wil zetten. Als je ziet hoe snel hij zich aanpast, dat is echt kwaliteit.’’

FC Twente Reza deelde pas in de slotminuten de genadeklap uit. Daarvoor was het nog even spannend geweest. ,,We moeten nog leren een wedstrijd door te maken. Je kunt wel met zijn allen voor de bal gaan lopen, maar dan wordt de tegenstander ook gevaarlijk. Maar goed, ik blij met dit resultaat. Het was een mooie avond.’’

Google translate ( not great):
    Streppel on debut Kobayashi: "It was great"
    Published on September 11 2016 09:47
    Streppel on debut Kobayashi: "It was great"
    Coach Jurgen Streppel was Saturday night to watch during the home game against FC Twente (3-1) with enjoyment to the game of his team. ,, I have been a trainer couple of years, but the first half I was really impressed. It was enjoying, we should only make more goals. ''So overwhelming SC Heerenveen started from the kickoff, so inadequate was the beginning of the second half. FC Twente had at least three opportunities over a period of several minutes. Erwin Mulder saved once handsome and once the post was a hit in the way. ,, I told the guys in the break that I enjoy sitting, but I'd better not say, '' Streppel said with a smile on his face.
    great
    The Japanese Yuki Kobayashi (pictured) made his debut basis and had made a good impression on Streppel. ,, Yuki was great to have you guys seen it? The nice thing is that despite the fact that he has trouble with the language, wants to put the whole thing. When you see how quickly he adapts, that is really quality. ''FC Twente Reza shared only in the final minutes of the final blow. Before that it was still exciting. ,, We have to learn to make a match. You can go walking with his all for the ball, but the opponent is too dangerous. Anyway, I am happy with this result. It was a beautiful night. ''

Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  10. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    90 minutes in the 3-0 win yesterday. Herenveen is now in third place!

11. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    #11 +PL+, Oct 16, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    How good is this Kobayashi guy, is he JNT material or not?

12. Zandi360

Zandi360 Member+

Dec 10, 2013
    Club:
    Sepahan
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Reza Ghoochannejhad scored the 3rd goal :D

seolseol repped this.
  13. Koba had again a good match. This midfield is composed of players fitting well together.
    Coming sunday a big test is coming away at my club Feyenoord. He faces there the best operating midfield and the best operating defense up till now with an unbeaten Feyenoord. He also will experience the tremendous atmosphere in "de Kuip".

Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  14. Unfortunately for Heerenveen their midfielder Pelle van Amersfoort is injured. Given the fact how well the three worked together this is a major set back for the team, as they face the best midfield of the league this sunday against Feyenoord.
    When Koba feels the pitch tremble, he doesnot have to worry about an earthquake. Its just the tremour of the stands shaking under the fans fanatism. When Feyenoord won their Euroleague match against Sevilla the Spanish tv and radio reporters thought they were going to die, as they had never experienced a stadium shaking that much:D
    So Koba doesnot need to run for cover:p

15. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I haven't been following too much, but my understanding is that he's playing on the left, right? Either in 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3

16. pak_sakoorgtloh

Jul 2, 2013
    Club:
    Eintracht Frankfurt
    3 Asian players played in yesterday match between Heerenveen (Ghoochanejhad & Kobayashi) & Feyenoord (Brad Jones).. I am very impressed with Kobayashi's performanced.

Commanding well in midfield and played as cool as you like. In fact, he suited in Heerenveen's gameplay & performed like he already play several season in Eredivise. Good stuff :thumbsup:

seolseol, Samurai Warrior and datschge repped this.
  17. The papers, everybody called it the best match of the season sofar. Intensity, pace, thrill, goals.

18. [​IMG]
    The quality of the match is expressed in the number (3 Feyenoord, 5 Heerenveen) in the team of the Week.

gamban98, seolseol, datschge and 2 others repped this.
  19. Yosuke Ideguchi seems to be on the Heerenveen radar. Any news about that over here?

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    There's been a few rumors with Ideguchi and Venlo, Heerenveen and Hannover I think.
    However, now that the japanese treay is no more, the Ned. teams would have to pay him the non-UE salary...
    can you link the article from your local media?

21. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I strongly hope the connection between J. League and Eredivisie will rise. It's right to go there as intermediate step.

+PL+, Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  22. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yuki Kobayashi scored his first goal with Heerneveen as they are leading 1-3 at HT away against Go Ahead Eagles.

Dax, datschge, seolseol and 1 other person repped this.
  23. Sorry, forgot to answer I've got no link about it.

24. +PL+

+PL+ Member+

Jun 22, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC