2016-17 Champions League: auf den Spuren des verlorenen Henkelpotts

Discussion in 'Borussia Dortmund' started by bvbSlash, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    If you say so.;)

2. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yes, and send him off to Cottbus!
    #bringBackCottbus! [emoji23]

3. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Hummels has looked good in a Bayern Jersey.

4. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Its funny you say that when he has been statistically the best defender in Germany all season long. He showed tremendous spirit to play through injuries and complete the full 120 match. I was surprised that he even started.

5. BTFOOM

BTFOOM Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    MD, USA
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    It's really too bad the draw for Bayern and Dortmund wasn't reversed. I wholly believe that Bayern would beat Monaco and Dortmund would beat RM. Just better match-ups.

Look forward to a marquee German Cup Semi-Final.

6. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Atletico has earned about 40M from the prize and market pool in the CL. While losing both the legs didn't do is any favours, I'm inclined to think that Bayern and BVB earned a bit more since they shared amongst themselves whereas Atletico shared the TV prize with Real and barca.

Of course matchday adds another 10M or so. Overall not bad. We need to better this next year.

7. nekkibasara

nekkibasara Member+

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Virginia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think reaching the quarterfinals was a good result for BVB this season. Especially considering the team is going through a rebuilding process and is suffering a major injury crisis.

8. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    More Bayern posters than BVB posters on the BvB Boards. Didn't you all leave the Bayern boards because they put a BVB Mod on the Bayern forum so you all left said boards to post on a BVB forum were the Mod would be....wait for it, a BVB mod?

Just tryng to understand this.

9. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    They abandoned their home but cannot live without our splendid company. Who could blame them? We are pretty awesome.

chewz and Cris 09 repped this.
  10. PureEvil

PureEvil Member+

Jul 30, 2014
    California
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    This is so u rn

[​IMG]

Cris 09 and bumbleBeeVB repped this.
  11. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Der Aktionär published an article saying that the suspected bus attacker had nothing to do with religious extremism. Wasn't even an opposing fan. Is in fact a greedy POS who wanted to manipulate the stock prices in the hope of making millions.

12. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Link pretty please?

13. swit0539

swit0539 Member+

Aug 13, 2008
    Sydney
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
  14. MatthausSammer

MatthausSammer Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 9, 2012
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Boandlkramer repped this.
  15. DortmundXXX

DortmundXXX Member

Mar 15, 2013
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Wow turns out it's some crazy bastard who tried to crash Dortmunds stock price by committing an attack on the Dortmund team, so that he could earn money with a financial construction. He even stayed in the same hotel and specifically asked for the room that has a view on the bomb crime scene? How did he even think he had 1% chance of getting away with it? Bizarre.

16. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Yes, a complete lowlife. The more one gets to know about the circumstances, the sicker one feels about it. It was 3 bombs going off almost simultaneously but the bus was mainly hit only by one while much of the nails and debris luckily went over the bus but still hitting windows of nearby houses. A little change in timing, a little change in positioning of the bus in relation to the bombs, and more might have gone through the bus windows. That puts a relatively disappointing season into perspective.

To kill people because you got brainwashed by religion or ideology is bad enough, but doing that because of greed might even top that on the scummy behaviour scale.

17. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Throw him in solitary for the rest of his life for attempted murder for financial gain. Doesn't deserve to see the light of day ever again.

P to the Wee repped this.
  18. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    for what its worth, the stock price went up after the arrest.

19. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    More proof that Vidal is one POS scumbag.

855360661018300417 is not a valid tweet id

20. Boandlkramer

Boandlkramer Member+

Apr 9, 2009
    Samma Weltmeister!
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Where do you see closed fist [emoji109] contact? He's stepping in to kick the ball.

PureEvil repped this.
  21. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Right at the end. This happens with Bayern players. Particularly Vidal and Ribery.

22. bvbSlash

bvbSlash Member+

Jan 7, 2014
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Champions League 2016/17 revenue Germany - Bayern Munich €55m, Dortmund €53m, Leverkusen €39m, Mönchengladbach €27m.

23. eaglespark

eaglespark Member+

Apr 9, 2015
    Club:
    Crystal Palace FC
    Juventus doing to Monaco what I thought we would. I am not sure how much the result was due to the attempted murder, the young players not being used to big games, the injury to Reus and Barta (apart from the effect his attempted murder and injury had on the team.

I hope the Bayern game is a turning point for Dembele. He is so good he is going ti he dominating big games soon.

I would like for Buffon to complete his trophy haul, but now you have to favour Madrid.

24. Liquid1010

Liquid1010 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Canada
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    None of the other factors are even in the same conversation as that terror attack. The more I look back on that the more impressed I am with how the team performed under that cloud.

Despite your zeal against Tuchel, it also highlighted his quality as a Manager (both on and off the pitch).

25. hava

hava Member+

Apr 30, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Buffon is also the reason why I'd like to see Juve win it.
    Monaco had luck with the ref in the first game and they were very good at exploiting the errors of our defense. The team was also visibly besides themselves the first 20-30 minutes of the first game. Monaco is of course a good team, but without the gifted goals and under different circumstances, it's a very different tie.