[2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup: Group Stages] Korea vs Guinea 2015/10/20 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jitevra, Oct 19, 2015.

1. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    #151 The Hyphen, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Jesus that kid kicked the absolute snot out of that ball

Rising heat!

2. killaorca

killaorca Member+

AFC Ajax
    May 11, 2010
    Pacific Ocean
    Club:
    RSC Anderlecht

you can probably find the first half in his account.

3. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Not sure where this is coming from. Care to expound a little ? If this is what he does on the defensive end he needs to be a coach on the NT.

4. Chaminator

Chaminator Member+

Sep 7, 2010
    Toronto
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The biggest thing I was impressed with Lee SW this match was his overall sense dictating the tempo of play. He knew exactly when to speed things up or slow things down whenever he has possession, adjusting very well to situations at hand... I find that he rarely panics at all. His general touch overall though was very off today, saw some disappointing touches in the first half. But some brilliant runs and through pass attempts still. Glad to see him go for a long distance attempt for once too, not sure if that nicked the defender on the way or not but it had a pretty nice zip to it, he should attempt it more often... he's our main forward after all.

5. Jitevra

Jitevra Member+

Apr 15, 2010
    Club:
    Ulsan Horang I
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Choi Jin-cheol manse!

[​IMG]

"Guinea was quite difficult to beat, very fast on the counter with four good attackers. But their defence weakened in the second period and we gradually gained the upper hand. We can still show a lot more things in this World Cup. So far we have defended and countered well, but I think we can show more offensive play. We have the players to do so," Choi Jincheul, Korea Republic coach.

"We lost a game we should not have lost, with a goal at the last minute. We had chances, but did not convert them. Above all we pay for our inexperience and mistakes in defence," Hamidou Camara, Guinea coach.

http://www.fifa.com/u17worldcup/matches/round=271783/match=300298388/quotes.html

Seol Korea repped this.
  6. The Hyphen

The Hyphen Member+

Jun 29, 2014
    Which is why I don't understand the calls of selfishness over here. You can already see the alpha being honed here. He's only thinking about goals and you see him trying to light a match under everyone's asses if things disappoint. Also like someone just pointed out he's not apt to caving in under pressure Pure captain material in the making. I appreciate his aggressiveness after the passive aggressive LDG and PCY eras.

I say have at it son. Pretty thrilled about him.

7. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    i can't believe it.

a double last saturday of our young team winning, plus mets winning

a double tonight of our young team winning, plus mets winning.

christmas came early for me.

8. Sons of Thunder

Sons of Thunder Member+

Jun 27, 2009
    NY State of Mind
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    As I mentioned in the U17 thread, it's being rerun on FS2 at like 2 or 3 in the morning, so set your DVRs.

9. reddiablos

reddiablos New Member

Oct 9, 2015
    united states
    Club:
    Atletico Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    This generation will bring a lot of joy

10. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    Feels great but we are going to have to find more gears to reach later rounds. Midfield couldn't connect passes and totally lost momentum of match. We relied on hustle and rather old fashioned run like hell k style footie with some luck. Enough with the forced fancy passes, let's build some easy passes and play some possession

11. nmssis

nmssis Member+

May 21, 2011
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    intentionally missing the first half seem to work....will do the same for the third game :ninja::cool:

TigersOfAsia and Sons of Thunder repped this.
  12. KyopoOhNo

KyopoOhNo Member+

Aug 3, 2010
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  13. Seonoopy

Seonoopy Member

Nov 14, 2006
    Lost Angels
    Here's a link to the first half...