2015 Big Soccer USYNT Forum 1-25 Best Prospects Vote: #1 Prospect

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by ussoccer97531, Mar 10, 2015.

?

Who is the #1 USYNT Prospect?

Poll closed Mar 12, 2015.
  1. John Brooks

36.4%
  2. DeAndre Yedlin

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Julian Green

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Luis Gil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wil Trapp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Rubio Rubin

27.3%
  7. Emerson Hyndman

27.3%
  8. Zack Steffen

9.1%
  9. Erik Palmer-Brown

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Kellyn Acosta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    For the casual observers of the poll forum that don't know what this is about, the USYNT forum is conducting our prospect rankings. You are welcome to participate or you can just ignore this.

For those that would like to participate, read the rules one time and then you are good to participate. Please make sure to comment which player you would next add to the poll. This is a crucial part of the vote.

Some possibilities to add but not limited to: Shane O'Neill, Dillon Serna, Marc Pelosi, Jordan Morris, Desevio Payne, Matt Miazga, Tommy Redding, Gedion Zelalem, Junior Flores, Paul Arriola, Tommy Thompson, Bradford Jamieson IV, Andrija Novakovich, Sebastien Saucedo, Mukwelle Akale, Christian Pulisic, Haji Wright, Kevin Silva, Luca De La Torre, Josh Perez, Joe Gallardo

Rules:
    • We start with #1. There will be a poll with ten prospects. Vote for whoever you think is the best prospect.
    • There will be a new thread for each vote.
    • Your definition of best prospect can be whatever you want it to be (highest ceiling, highest floor, best right now, best at a single attribute that you determine is crucial)
    • Eligible Prospects are from the birth years '93-'98.
    • Prospects are not eligible for the vote if they are currently playing for another team at the YNT level or there are real big questions if they will play for the USA. So for example, Zelalem, Miazga and Carter-Vickers are eligible. Devante Parker, Kenedy, Henley and Kyle Scott are not.
    • Each vote is open for two days.
    • After you vote for a player, I'm asking you to comment on that thread of who you'd like to be the next prospect added to the poll of ten for the next vote. Whatever name is commented the most is added. If there's a tie, I'll add all the tied parties.
    • At the end of the two day vote, if its tied, there will be a one day tie-breaker vote where we will vote on who is the better prospect between the players that are tied.
    • As the premier soccer message board for soccer in the United States, I think its important that we formulate our own rankings.

2. Adam T

Adam T Member

Jun 26, 2006
    Cody Cropper?

3. ussoccer97531

ussoccer97531 Member+

Oct 12, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Moving this post to this thread.

bballshawn repped this.
  4. Footsatt

Footsatt Member+

Apr 8, 2008
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I vote Gedion Zelalem.

5. Footsatt

Footsatt Member+

Apr 8, 2008
    Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ignore my first post ... I nominate Gedion Zelalem.