2015/16 Takayuki Seto @ Osmanlispor FK | 2015/16 Hajime Hosogai @ Bursaspor (TUR)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Thanks for the response buddy.
    The nick suit him ; Destroyer ? :)

ps:

I read on media,it says; Bursaspor become an International Board. players from 5 continent. 13 players from abroad currently at the squad,and one more coming I predict.

Its gonna be interesting to see how they play on the field.

Regards,

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    #52 roxbury, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    [​IMG]

from today…
    from yesterday first walk to the training ground;
    photo ,selfie with few fans :)

Majster2, datschge and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  3. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @Radu Razvan
    @Majster2
    @Samurai Warrior
    @Dax
    @Saku²
    @datschge

From Turkish FA They get match license for him and other new sign from Brugge forward De Sutter.
    Both player available for this weekend official league game.

He and De Sutter already added to the official match squad by coach. <>Both player only had two training session.

Good luck Hosogai in his first game.

Regards,

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks roxbury, but really there is no need to tag people :D. We all see the thread =)
    good luck to him

5. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    OK. mate. sorry for the message tag.

I guess I should stop to update about it from now in.

This is my final message.

PS:

I hope both player success in the new clubs journey.

6. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Huh? I think you are welcome to keep posting news as you see fit, @roxbury. I am (and I'm sure others are as well) watching this thread and appreciate news, especially those not easily found elsewhere. I personally just don't feel the need to comment everything (which doesn't mean that I'm not interested in it).

roxbury, GunnerTNB and naopon repped this.
  7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Exactly, that's what I meant. Feel free to update when you feel there is something interesting. I just meant there is no need to tag people as we all open it anyway.

roxbury repped this.
  8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Mert, Advincula, Serdar, Sivok, Emre, Bekir, Hosogai, Dzsudzsak, Josue, Stoch, de Sutter

[​IMG]

9. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    they have a good team

Majster2 and roxbury repped this.
  10. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Thank You for the kind words.

PS:

To general message to Hosogai thread;
    I am not Bursaspor supporter by the way. I just love football and follow every league, and many clubs, and aswell Japanese players as much as possible.

I did update about Hosogai's first day action in his new club ,yesterday.
    Hope everyone liked the news and photo about it.

Good luck to Hosogai and Bursaspor.

#HE will wear n21 .

Best regards,

11. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Hosogai played 83 minutes on his debut. They lost 2-1 away at Istanbul Basaksehir.

seolseol, datschge and Saku² repped this.
  12. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Osmanlispor was caught to a draw by a late goal. Seto played the last '10.

datschge and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  13. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Despite they lost the game. Hosogai get/won the most prize from media and fans for the Best performer of his team.

For the game view; It was a huge ref error in some key scene. The winning goal was offside. REFs made huge error.
    Second yellow was harsh. same game home team made heavy foul that doesnt get card,.it was a mistake and weak ref handle.

His whistle were most of the time against to Bursaspor in a minus way.

Probably ref will get few weeks rest.

Bursaspor currently in the under huge pressure from his own fans and media. They must win the next game at home. IF not, I guess and predict; They will fire the coach.

Hosogai hopefuly will be at the starting line up.
    This official NT break -did come the right time for Bursaspor.The injury players get back to the action once after the NT break over.

14. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Bursaspor signed Ricardo Faty at the same position...

15. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Yeah they signed. He could play two position in Bursaspor. Midfield, CB.

Yesterday they played friendly game, Faty played CB(center back).
    Hosogai played DM. And boy, He played another good game. Many fans prized him again.

PS;

He did a official interview about his new life and his new club .
    Probably He will add that to his own official blog. :)

Regards,

datschge and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  16. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    datschge, Majster2 and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  17. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  18. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK.

The article explains what happened at Hertha leading up to the loan move to Bursaspor. Hosogai was one of Jos Luhukay's favorites at both Augsburg and Hertha, receiving praise both publicly and privately from the coach, media, and supporters. He was a darling at the club, until it all came crashing down during the '14-'15 season, during which Luhukay was fired and succeeded by Pal Dardai.

Hosogai was benched for Dardai's first match in charge in February 2015, supposedly to rest fatigue. However, he remained on the bench in the following games and eventually was left out of the traveling squad. The real red flag was when he failed to make the 18 against Stuttgart despite the absence several defensive midfielders due to injury and suspension. Teammates asked Hosogai if he was suspended or had a run-in with the coach.

He also was bizarrely blamed by the club for Haraguchi's slowness in adjusting to the Bundesliga. Supposedly Hosogai coddled his compatriot with too much assistance on and off the pitch. In January, the club hired a Japanese interpreter for Haraguchi, only for Dardai to fire him a month later.

On top of this, Hosogai began suffering from shingles during the Rückrunde and was hospitalized for treatment, finally returning to training in April. His Hertha teammates applauded in unison when Hosogai's name was announced for the traveling squad for the May 22nd match against Hoffenheim.

Dardai was named the permanent coach after Hertha averted relegation, and Hosogai took a wait-and-see approach into the offseason. During preseason training, Dardai called up several youth players to first team training to make up the numbers for a scrimmage, but told Hosogai to jog outside the training pitch instead of taking part.

After this humiliating incident, Hosogai and his agent began seeking a transfer. Several Bundesliga coaches phoned him directly, but he was most intrigued by the offer from Bursaspor.

Hosogai says that he'd become quite comfortable in Berlin, the German language and life in general in Germany. He even describes being occasionally homesick for Berlin. However, he hopes that his new challenges in Turkey will help him grow more as a person.

The article closes by describing a photo alluded to in the opening paragraph - one which sits on a hard drive in the Hertha clubhouse, having never seen the light of day. It was taken in the 2014-15 preseason and shows Hosogai wearing the captain's armband. When the club's media personnel were shooting team photos, Luhukay had not yet decided whether to make Hosogai or Lustenberger team captain, hence the two variations. "Lusti" was ultimately chosen over "Hatschi", and the first Japanese captain in the 1.Bundesliga was not to be.

marten48, Whispered11, seolseol and 2 others repped this.
  19. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    lol, and Haraguchi prefers Dardai's approach to the football more ;) He compared both coaches and liked the direct and simple Dardai over Luhukay. Preferring their own style over the classic physical football known from low, lower midtable clubs. And it works so far. But he's not like Hajime anyway, he's being called 'un-Japanese' on and off the pitch and that's probably how it really is.

20. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Thanks. Really interesting.
    Many "what ifs" , imagine if he would been captain now, specially considering their fantastic season.

21. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    from what I remember, he's actually played as captain in some matches though.

22. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
  23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    That's good. I noticed he wasn't in the lineup in the latest times and that Astra is currently #1, so it'd be perfect.

24. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    What a surprising development.

25. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Good? I think he is a little bit disappointed after this period.