2015/16 Takayuki Seto @ Osmanlispor FK | 2015/16 Hajime Hosogai @ Bursaspor (TUR)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It is Konyaspur.

@roxbury are you Turkish?

roxbury repped this.
  2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    This is the new stadium that I mentioned in my previous message;

[​IMG]

After the Berlin beauty stadium.
    Hosogai once again will gonna play in the newly made beauty stadium. what a luck fellas. :)

@Saku²

Could You please tell me bit more detail about Your message?
    I mean, What part is not easy for him ?

@Samurai Warrior
    Nope. But, been there few times, and have friends from there :) .
    And, rooth the club Galatasaray in that league, and like the league general match ups, a passion and tension at the same time. Interesthing league to watch .

Thanks,

Regards,

Samurai Warrior and GunnerTNB repped this.
  3. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    He's not a very good player so he's gonna have a hard time getting into a good team, that if Bursaspor live up to their potential.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  4. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    I didn't follow his games before,

But, He was scouted at the first place by Bundes club from J League.
    Thats a positive sign for me, a player quality ,potential etc.

Some time, new start,new challenge is good positive steps for career.

Bursaspor interesthing club.
    As I added their new signs. at my previous message in back page,
    They signed many Nt calibre talents. The level of the starting eleven is better than Hertha in Bursaspor for Hosogai.

I believe He will success. Fans seems already hug him and welcome him….

This is from today training ground;

[​IMG]

datschge and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  5. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    You are the funniest person I've ever met online :cool:.

roxbury repped this.
  6. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Hosogai not a good player ???? Maybe at the moment not,when the storys from Dardai about him are true but normaly he is one of the best DM in the Bundesliga in overall package. It was not for nothing, that he was in Top 10 of best DM from Bundesliga in his first year in Augsburg and first year in Berlin.

In his first season for Berlin, he was outstanding, could match players like Schweinsteiger, or Bender twins pure from ratings he gets. No matter if he is technically worse or you don`t like Hosogai, the ratings he gets every game are talking for himself.He was a beast and I am schocked he choose Turkey ( nothing against Turkey/League) but it`s a big loss for the Bundesliga and a step backwards. I was really hoping that Augsburg buy/ioan him out. Don`t know what he was thinking.

roxbury repped this.
  7. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I am, but that was not a joke.

Radu Razvan repped this.
  8. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I know, but your exaggerated like/dislike towards certain players is part of your funny character ;).

Radu Razvan repped this.
  9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The Turkish league might not be popular Naohiro but Bursaspor is a way better team than Paderborn for example. Augsburg probably never made a real offer for all we know.
    Nothing wrong with the choice.

roxbury repped this.
  10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I don't dislike any player, I don't know them personally. I can't tell one is good if he's not though. Bursaspor are a good team with an army of quality foreign players, rationally thinking, it's not going to be easy for a player of Hosogai's quality to cement a perennial starting position there. If he does, he'll have improved his game, they say you can do that at any age. Let's hope so.

roxbury repped this.
  11. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004

Bursaspor didn't started well to the new season. 2 game 2 lost. one at away one at home. and they are struggle to score,duo to new two forward signs injury .
    currently zero goals in the 2 game.

Fans a bit bitter and sad. They have high hope for the new season ,duo to new stadium ready for the action in the upcoming weeks,
    fans already bought the season ticket of the new stadium,..
    the former title winner coach signed to club,
    good international talents with nt starters signed from abroad. almost more than 10 players from abroad.

Its not gonna be easy for Bursaspor. Almost new squad. New coach. and soon new stadium.
    Aswell for Hosogai,its not gonna be an easy ' as You say aswell.

It seems Fans have positive hopes from Hosogai. They are happy to see Japanese player coach signed.
    Bursaspor fans likes Japanese peoples work ethic etc in general. Professionalism is what they would like to see. And Japanese player is fit that line. I hope He shows never give up and shows good spell in every time het gets chance.

He will probably will gets fans supports and local media.
    My only worry is; Settle. I mean new country,new league,culture etc,..I hope he don't feel lonely and don't feel league is not suit for his game.
    If things goes his way, I think He could success , they have very good and strong squad core with huge international nt core squad. and has got very good coach a good gentleman that that has got good relationship and communicate with the players and media etc.

Everything is comfort and ready, it just wait His actions.

I still believe him. The new challenge will bring him good luck and bright season performance.

Regards,

12. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Whats the Dardai story ?

ps:

What formation suit him ?

Regards,

13. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hosogai was one of Jos Luhukay's favorites, but when Hertha fired him and installed Pal Dardai as coach, Hosogai fell out of favor. Injuries and loss of form had to do with this as well as his overall limitations. He had injury issues during this preseason as well and never made it back into the rotation.

He is probably best suited to play as a dedicated DM role (aka "destroyer") and focus on running, tackling, fouling, and making simple passes. Hosogai is versatile and has played every defensive field position, but his attacking game is quite limited.

roxbury repped this.
  14. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
  15. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Naopon,

Thank You for the informative classy response about it.

-When You said ; He had injury issues at preseason.
    How good his current health? is He ready for the action for the weekend game?

back to the main view;

I am Galatasaray fan in that league. But, as a neutral view to Bursaspor game mind and current squad core;
    They don't have offensive creativity feeds.<They have quality creative international NT quality talents in the midfield areas…

The struggle DM and Forwar currently.
    Forward position they signed two good international signs.But,bot of them out of injury since preseason…
    So, their real weak and struggle position in a short and long term were; DM.
    Signing to Hosogai hopefully can fix the spot.

The way Your mentioned about his ability of defensive duty is ; current Bursaspor Needs. They could falling to love him if he do what you mentioned about it.
    <>Usually fans and clubs always goes for African beast or Brazilian DMs for that spot,even Bursaspor recent history were the same rooth.

But, with Hosogai, they changed the routine of the League DM view(hopefully more will continue).
    Bursaspor had DM in the recent period His name is Edu. US NT player. HE were loan in Bursaspor and played decent season.

Hosogai not physically as African Dm or some big Brazilian DM that played and plays in this league.So, in a historic percfective, Hosogai sign is a bit of risk and gamble for Bursaspor in the first place. <>Because of the playing position in the league 'is rare to see from outside of Africa and Brazil aswell local DMs.

<Osmanlispor signed Seto with same risk and gamble. media and fans were bit of shock about it. Its not because seto or Hosogai good or bad, IT just; Fans,media,sports officials,coaches etc USE to SEE DMs from Africa and brazil aswell local talents. Thats all… And, now it seems Bursaspor and Osmanlispor change the page for the DM journey of the league . As we remember In back years Galatasaray did with Inamoto. I bet both players asked Inamoto about the league and the country general etc.

Final words;
    With Hosogai, Bursaspor this time challenge Asia continent after they had US, aswell Aussie Aziz Behic.
    I hope Hosogai success in his new club. side note; Behic currently play there too.(he is play for Aussie Nt leftbackwing).

PS:

Do You remember what was the formation used that that first coach of Hosogai in the Hertha?
    If Hosogai success with first coach game formation and tactic, I would like to know what was the game mind of first coach. in a formation words.

Thanks for the read.

Regards,

16. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    From the medical check:
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]
    -

[​IMG]

Japanese fan paint;

[​IMG]

Regards,

17. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    roxbury repped this.
  18. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    from the today first training of the Hosogai;

[​IMG]
    next to Aziz Behic (Aussie nt leftwingback).

19. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    -------------Harun
    Erdem Ertuğrul Dany Aziz Behc
    Traore Hosogai
    Cuenca Jorquera Furkan
    -Mert Örnek

WOW!

HE arrived yesterday, trained first session this morning, and played his first game as a test match this afternoon !

He played from the second half begin.

20. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think this move will pay in the end.

roxbury and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  21. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    roxbury repped this.
  22. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    @naopon and other mates,

I forgot to ask;

How good is he in the air ball match up ?
    Can he win the air ball etc at the midfield?

Regards,

23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    roxbury, nothing against your question but you're literally not leaving anything to a bit of surprise, or to... watch? :D

24. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    :) Its Ok mate.

These questions that I asked actually is not my wonder .
    The questions are made by Bursaspor fans against to me,
    And, I thought It would be best to get answer/response from Japanese fans on Bigsoccer.about it.

The last question(<previous message) come by another Bursaspor fan, He thinks a beasty tall African DM could be useful to win air ball match up at the midfield. They don't know how good/bad Hosogai in air ball.

There for, some fans still request another dm with air ball winning ability . :)

Anyway.
    Sorry to questions if its nonsense.

Regards,

25. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    If I may chime in with a description of the role Hosogai excelled most under Luhukay:
    He technically played the lone 6 in systems that were most akin to a 4-1-4-1. He assumed the role of a destroyer, but his advantage was also having the eyes of a balance player knowing how to position himself to slow down the opponents movements, closing down potentially dangerous situations early on, running a lot. This allowed box to box MF players aside him to play more advanced without necessarily weakening the defense. He does depend on players willing to track back in case of increasing danger as holding the ball and breaking through while being outnumbered is not his strength. That aside his passing is better than he is given credit for.

Samurai Warrior and roxbury repped this.