(2015.10.08) 2018 WC/2019 AC Qualifiers : Japan x Syria [R]

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Whispered11, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    Which u-23 player you guys think can possibly play in the next WC other than Minamino e.g Wataru Endo, Iwanami,etc,?

2. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Regardless of the names mentioned by @Nariaki Nakamura and @Gordon1995 which I don't agree with some of them, but I agree that Halilhodzic shall inject new blood, which he already did during the EAFF, but yet he should deliver a clear messages to the "stars" that they won't be able to keep their places in the starting line-up if they fail continuously to deliver on the pitch.

Especially Kagawa, who even when he was out of form during his Manchester United days when Zac was the coach his place as a starter was never in doubt regardless of his form, which cost us in the WC.

.., the same goes for Yamaguchi, Nagatomo and to a lesser extent Okazaki (which were having a below-par performance alongside Kagawa in NT matches lately).

Kagawa, Yamaguchi and Nagatomo can be replaced, but I can't say the same about Okazaki with other alternatives like Muto, Usami and etc seems not up to the task at the moment, but Vahid shall give more chances for them especially Muto who has a great club form.

foodie repped this.