2013/18 Takayuki Seto @ Astra Giurgiu (ROM)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Dax, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    We should have been 3-0 or 4-0 up before the red card. Too many wasted chances. Ogbonna was caught out of position too often.

Now our two starting CBs are banned for the next match, Collins and Tomkins banned, Emer Valencia is injured. Bilic the manager also sent off.

I was disappointed by how we became so disorganised after the red card. Whatever, I can't be bothered to go into details.

2. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    All EPL clubs are disorganized to begin with.

In England it is all about money and no one is paying attention to developing talents, building a strong foundation for a strong team or creating team harmony.

That is why England football is in decline for many years.

Teams like Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City and Arsenal will not get a UCL birth if they are playing in Spain or Germany.

While Teams like West Ham will be most probably relegated if they are playing in the aforementioned leagues

So it is not strange that teams like West Ham is struggling against top of the table teams from second and third tier European nations.

There is no need to overhype your team by describing it as a giant, while in they reality it isn't.

3. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    LOL, no. I don't think my team is a giant.

Expecting my team to beat Birkirkara and Astra is thinking that my team are giants? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And yh, I highly doubt we will get relegated in Maltese or Romanian leagues.

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    guys, let's just keep it on Seto pretty please? :barefoot:

5. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Come one Dax. Let the people to talk. It's about the opponent of his team...no something about something else.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I never said to people stop talking, I just I have enough experience at this point to know how this was going to end ( = derailing too much) =p

7. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania

zdrstvte

Dax

How diarespectful this is for the Europa League. #WHU did not bring to Bucharest any of the starters from the 1st leg, vs Astra.

More easy now>?

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    West Ham was admitted to EL rounds with the silly fair play rule anyway (and then they got red cards in both rounds :thumbsup:), so it clearly was something that they didn't care nor plan.
    And considering that they were also disappointing until now I think the coach knows that his squad doesn't have the depth to even compete. They also play Arsenal this week.

Compared to a team like Southampton whose coach spurred the players to give their 100% until the last minute in the league to make it, it's obvious that Astra has a good chance. Hope they make it.
    Some of these reserves might still try to catch the coach's eye I guess.

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Budescu \o/

10. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Dax explained most of it, but for a team like us, one or two extra wins in the league can make the difference in the potential relegation battle. Though we've reinforced our squad this year, the overall quality is still quite thin. Besides we gave Astra a good run for their money despite the fact that we brought back-up members.

11. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Really impressive.
    Also with Seto playing 90 minutes.

12. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    AZ next, who lost a lot of key players, 3 if I'm not wrong, but now they have that Iranian guy who impressed last season for NEC in the second division, Alireza

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  13. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Henriksen is really good also.

Radu Razvan repped this.
  14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hmm, damn :/ was hoping for something easier. They've been very good, but hey Astra does magic

15. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    #240 Radu Razvan, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    Close this thread, Dax. He is already in Istanbul (the coach confirmed) to sign with the newly promoted, Osmanlispor.

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/FOTBAL/Competitii/Liga 1/Sumudica este surprins de plecarea lui Seto de la Astra

The Turkish club paid the release clause (300KE). The coach is very upset because he lost a great character and a great man. He said also he contract finished, but Seto accepted to extend his contract with this release clause.

Anyway, Osmanlispor didn't asked yet for the bank account of Astra. So, the deal is not finalised yet, but I guess they will pay...

Samurai Warrior and Saku² repped this.
  16. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Artur, Torje, Webò...

17. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yes, he can speak Romanian with Torje. The Udine player was a big talent, but just that...I guess his contract with Udine will expire next year, no?

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks for the news! He did a good thing with the release clause. It's great that he has a new adventure, must be hard to keep motivated.
    It seems a weird choice club-wise but, granted, the turkish league is more competitive and he probably had a better offer economically.
    I will close once official, you can open it too

Torje was never good in Serie A unfortunately

19. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Yes, Turkey is clearly much better than Qatar. It's to another level.

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I was referring to Romania XD

21. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    aaa, ok. Yes, clearly Osman have more money and better players now. A player of the tally of Webo will not come in Romania...

22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Budescu in the new El Dorado China, but he's not a huge name to play in the first divison. He signed with second division side Dalian Yifang. Former Aerbin

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  24. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    Starter yesterday in a 2-2 home draw against CFR