2013/14 Hiroshi Ibusuki @ Valencia CF Mestalla (ESP) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Saku², Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    his current one is good, if Ibusuki performs well enough (and he should if he's as good as you're perceiving him to be) he'll break out and play for Valencia which is a better team (IMO but I could be mistaken) than Maritimo Funchal.

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    That's supposing Valencia has bought him with the intent of giving him a first team chance. I sure hope so, just find it unlikely. Avoiding relegation of their second side seems most likely to me. I'll love it if proved wrong by them of course.
    Btw, I don't find him good enough to play for Valencia at all. His right place is a team in the second division. That's another reason as to why this move is a mess. Even a third division side with chances to reach the 2nd division would've been better.

Ibusuki had already performed well enough in Atletico, and it's laughable that a player who could've stayed in Sabadell - a side that was promoted to the second division thanks to him - or Girona couldn't find a loan in spain's second division after his season in Atletico.
    He didn't play in 2nd div only because Sevilla bought him, after all. Then again, I don't know what his other club offers were this year anyway. He probably thought he may have gotten too much off radar in Russia or Ukrain or whatever, but I wonder about his other offers.

3. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    It's not a one sided deal, he may be brought in to strengthen the second team but a great performance will be hard to ignore and he'll be promoted. Ibusuki must have so guarantees or he wouldn't have signed, he's not dumber than the average BS poster.

That's your point of view and it matters less than his.

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Just like when he was supposed to join Sevilla's first team after being the whole league top scorer am I right

That's just wishful thinking. Not that I don't wish it.

hahaha, guess we should close Bigsoccer directly then

edit: whoops, I forgot this ain't even his thread :coffee:

5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    yep, and he did.

Not really if you start believing he has brain.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Daaaamn son. Stretching reality to a whole new level here!
    dat 7 minutes glory on a cold january :cool:

and it looks like I can move posts only in new topics, wtf. I'll do it once it's official and I'll open his new one myself, then.

7. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg

so he did ? thanks for proving me right.

Dax repped this.
  8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    since you like to play these funny little games: no he didn't, as I said "after being the whole league top scorer" but instead he was loaned to Belgian's second division, hehehe
    In retrospect, his move to Sevilla has been a failure, unfortunately.

[yep, these posts will disappear from here later]

9. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ibusuki was brought in to strengthen the second team not because maybe he can make first. Anyone thinking otherwise... well you are pure wrong. So bar miracle he will not become a Valencia regular (miralce part = him blasting his way through 3rd division)

Barcelona buys players to strengthen their B team every year and some times sums go in 1 mils + as well. It is important for teams to have as good as possible second team where they can send their youth players in. But mostly it is just that, trying to develop those youth players and getting them to first team status, so a guy like Ibusuki at 21 for them is more or less a mercenary, pardon my language.

I can also tell you when was the last time a guy bought by the Barcelona B made it to the first team...

On a second note I cannot, must have happened eons ago...

P.S.
    Barcelona has a name for such players.
    The youth academy ones are called "pearls" while the above 21 age are called "backbone".
    The later are used to give a bigger competition in the team and are usually sold after 2 years as a way to keep the competition for places open.

10. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Yes, Sevilla did it. Oh wait... :eek:

11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    GunnerTNB repped this.
  12. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I still hope for a loan.

13. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Extremely unlikely, as the transfer was announced to Valencia's second team, not Valencia (yes - technically he's Valencia's property, ok). =/

14. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  15. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    He's a really an handsome guy, isn't he?

Waiting for the new season, we want 20 goals!

16. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hiroshi needs to hit the gym and eat more. He's looking like slenderman in that picture

[​IMG]

Whispered11 and seolseol repped this.
  17. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Where is that pic from?

18. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Oh come on, never heard about him:

[​IMG]

seolseol repped this.
  19. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

No idea, m8 :unsure:

Is that Peter Crouch?

[​IMG]

20. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Yes he is. A lot of people criticized and underestimated him I know, but he's the proof that a striker can be tall and slim and be a good striker.

21. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well Valencia sold Soldado so this is Ibusuki's chance with Postiga coming in :p

22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Started the match but did not score. Put in a nice ball for a mate who hit the post

23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Not very good, also often ignored by his team mates. Overall the team is terrible, I think that any decent J2 team would give them hell.