2012/2013 Hiroshi Ibusuki @ K.A.S. Eupen (BEL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Whispered11, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Doubt he has any chances to make Sevilla's first squad, if he didn't make it last year... seems that they just want to resell him. But at least he has good chances to be sold to a "first division" club somewhere

2. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Now tell me: he scored 20 times, best FW of his team and didn't make Sevilla's first squad. Who else could make it? No fws better than him I suppose. Than a gk? A defender or midfielders far better than him?
    Simply to say that if a 20goals fw did not impress Sevilla's watchers probably no other can. BUT imo it's more likely that they never trust in him for some many reasons. Than better for Hiroshi to find a serious club somewhere else.

3. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    They don't believe in him, thats it.

4. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Yeah, same old story. At least he continue does practice in Europe.

5. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I said this before and will say it again. If he was a Spaniard or of EU nationality or at least South American one, he would have probably got his chance. But because he is not it will most likely not happen.

Why? Because clubs in Spain are limited to 3 foreign players. They want to fill those spots with top players not with someone who might become a good one someday, but they aren't exactly sure of.

I hope this answers all future questions regarding this. Also I hope this answers questions why there are not that many Japanese players in Spain, England... and why there are in Netherlands and Germany

yep you have guessed it. No notable foreign players limit

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Scored on penalty.

7. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He is now just a goal behind the league top scorer! If he keeps this form he'll most likely get a transfer to a first division team.

BigDnm01 and Whispered11 repped this.
  8. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    It seems we will have a true Japanese striker full developed in Europe.

BigDnm01 repped this.
  9. c shima

c shima Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Is his loan for a full season and if so, can it be terminated in January? Hiroshi definitely has the skills to take on a top level first division; he should be brought into the JNT asap, hopefully before the World Cup. He's tall, so he fits Zac's preferences, and he has finishing abilities that Mike and Lee haven't demonstrated. He could be the missing link to a truly awesome Japan squad.

10. j007

j007 Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I don't think that he ready for the JNT, he still has along way to go. He couldn't even make the u23 for the Olympic team. So I highly doubt Zac would even consider him. I think Morimoto would be a better choice if he fit.

11. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    He's ready for the U23 JNY than.

12. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    How do you know ? There's minimal footage of him since he turned pro. We're all talking about him over what ? Text reports. Be patient.

seolseol repped this.
  13. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He haven't been playing against higher level clubs so we can't say whether he is ready for jnt yet. But regarding the Olympics, I thought he did quite well in the pre-olympics matches. Don't know why he wasn't chosen.

14. c shima

c shima Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Where the hell else is he supposed to go? He can't stay in the lower divisions forever posting ridiculous numbers. 20 goals in 32 games last season, 7 goals in 10 games so far this season...the next logical step should be the Eredivisie or Jupiler league or a league of a similar level. Certainly not the EPL, but definitely a tier above his current level.

15. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    That's not the point, what I'm saying is that everything about Ibusuki is fantasy because we almost never had the chance to watch him play a full game. Well I did, and you too probably, during the Toulon Tournament, and while he was good he was nothing special or at least nothing that would be required real quick in the JNT.

Numbers are good indications but they can't replace the eye.

16. c shima

c shima Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I certainly understand that. But I think numbers offer a more accurate indicator of a striker's performance than is the case with other positions. Lots of goals are indicative of strong finishing, which is a striker's most important quality. Klaas Jan Huntelaar's a good example. He really doesn't do a whole lot except maneuver inside the box and score. If Ibusuki were a defender or midfielder, I'd completely agree with your assessment. But his numbers represent his excellence at his position, and I think that's enough to conclude he's ready for a step up. Not a huge leap up and probably not to the JNT in the near term. But definitely to a league higher than his current level.

17. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  18. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sure they are talking about the past? This guy Reza (great name btw) is still at St Truiden and Standard's interested in him, so Ibusuki enters the picture as possible replacement, that's how I understood it.

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    "STVV wou de Japanner in een eerder stadium ook al hebben maar toen ging de transfer uiteindelijk niet door. De tweedeklasser wil daar deze keer wel in slagen."
    I guess it depends on what the last phrase really mean... :D don't ask me!

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Du côté eupenois, on notera qu’Hiroshi Ibusuki a repris l’entrainement avec ses coéquipiers; sa sélection pour le match contre Woluwé est cependant encore incertaine. L’entraineur eupenois Bartolomé Marquez Lopez a sélectionné les joueurs suivants pour le match contre le leader:
    or
    Auf Seiten der Schwarz-Weißen ist zu verzeichnen, dass Hiroshi Ibusuki wieder ins Mannschaftstraining eingestiegen ist; ob er jedoch Freitag eingesetzt werden kann, ist noch fraglich. Trainer Bartolomé Marquez Lopez hat folgende Spieler für das Spiel gegen den Tabellenführer nominiert:

I think this means that he's back in training and could play tonight right?

21. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  22. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    According to other reports, he did play 10 minutes.

24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    not sure what the heck happened, but he wasn't in the squad.

edit:
    Du côté des Noirs et Blancs, l’entraineur Bartolomé Marquez Lopez a maintenu ses joueurs en forme après un weekend de congé involontaire et peut aligner la quasi-totalité de ses joueurs. Hiroshi Ibusuki, qui s’était blessé lors du dernier match à domicile, a repris l’entrainement avec l’équipe ce jeudi. Luigi Vaccaro par contre sera indisponible pour le déplacement à Dessel à cause d’une suspension pour abus de cartes jaunes.

25. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan