Rumor: 2012-2013 Brazilian Transfer/Rumors Thread

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by leonidas, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Santista1962

Santista1962 Red Card

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    Santos FC
    PSG is fighting tooth-and-nail to keep Thiago Silva. Barcelona and Real Madrid are turning up the pressure for him.

I hope he does the smart thing and stay in France. There is nothing but drama in that freakin' league...

2. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I don't think it's a "tooth and nail" fight on Thiago Silva from PSG's point of view. They're in a position where they have a great player with a long contract, so either they keep him or get so much money that it's good business for them. As for Madrid, I don't think they're that seriously interested anyway. Tough to see him leave PSG, and that's very fine for all the parties involved I think. As for Barca, he is exactly the kinda player they'd need, but there is expensive and then there's so expensive that it's tough to think it's worth it anymore.

3. Santista1962

Santista1962 Red Card

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    Santos FC
    New York City Football Club is the MLS' newest member, set to start playing during the 2015 season. They are owned co-jointly by Manchester City and the New York Yankees.

They are trying to set up a big fanbase and they want Ronaldinho, Andrea Pirlo, Carlos Tevez, Xavi, Frank Lampard, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic on that first season in the league.

Seeing the kind of spending power the owner of those two teams have, it would be hard for even Atletico Mineiro to keep him. How long does his contract run up to? If it is long enough, the club might get a sizeable amount to salivate over.

It would also mean that Corinthians can pretty much forget the idea that Tevez could come back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, Florentino is trying to put the next season's team together right now. He wants Neymar, Gareth Bale, Francisco Isco, Dani Carvajal and Casemiro, the last one on loan to RM Castilla from SPFC. Lewandowski is still out on the open.

The favorite to become manager of that team is Jupp Heynckes, the current and outgoing manager of Bayern Munchen.

With that type of manager, the kind of teammates and the kind of money the club wants to pay, it may very well be worthwhile to have Neymar, as well as Casemiro, on that team after all.

4. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Jupp Heynckes isn't going to coach Real Mad, he's going to take a back-office job with Bayern.. the favorite is OBVIOUSLY, Carlo Ancelotti of PSG.

Tottenham said they'll only sale Bale if they receive a deal of 50 mil or more. They're currently clearing out their team in the hopes of rebuilding the team around him. heh.

The New York City FC team kicks off their season in 2015.. so in two years your going to tell me Tevez and Ibrahimovic are going to a new MLS team.. yea right lmao, you know how the MLS works?? They have salary caps and spending limits, this isn't Europe.. I doubt they could afford BOTH on MLS spending standards. Plus he won't be at that stage of his career in two years.

Santista stop trolling.

5. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    I believe 2 or 3 "special" players don't count toward the salary cap.

6. Santista1962

Santista1962 Red Card

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    Santos FC
    You could have saved me the trouble of letting me know you are an idiot by doing a little thinking.

Who owns Manchester City and the NY Yankees?

Who did LA Galaxy had in their ranks until recently?

Do you even know the salary-cap rules and its exceptions? Or how do they go about it?

God, you put a new meaning in "stupid"....there is nothing more ignorant than talking about things you don't understand.

7. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yea but Tevez and Ibra would cost double what Henry and Beckham/Keans are right now. hurrr durrrr, they're not that old, its two years.. I'm pretty sure they'll still be top players then, especially Ibra whose game will go beyond his years.

Henry is the top earner in the MLS, you expect two players who would earn more than him be on the same team? lol ok.

Do me a favor and stop breathing.

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  8. Santista1962

Santista1962 Red Card

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    Santos FC
    [​IMG]

9. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    MLS has a salary cap but they also have a designated player rule where they can purchase a player over the salary cap. Each team has 2 DP spots I believe.

I can't see Ibra moving in 2 years but the others are not out of the realm of possibility.

10. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Yea but no MLS team will shell out a DP spot that will cost double Henry is. Plus Tevez would be 30/31, not declining as far as I've seen, plus the fact he might go to Monaco over the summer..

but some people think it can happen.. cmon.

11. Kaka10725

Kaka10725 Member+

Jun 1, 2007
    True, Ibra will cost them a bit of money.I believe he would still be under contract with PSG in 2 years as well.

12. axxess mundi

axxess mundi Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Its still 2 years away and only time will tell. I can see NYCFC having a galactic team but not all those players mentioned. I just think its media hype to get people's attention.

13. worms

worms Red Card

Mar 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    BILD: Borussia Dortmund have agreed fees of £10.2m & £12.7m for Bernard & Kevin De Bruyne. Deals imminent. (via @dan_bu )

Good luck with turning him into the next Neymar Santista.

14. worms

worms Red Card

Mar 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    If they are the "stars" of your league, then you have just answered your question yourself. Nearly every single one of those players is either - an unknown outside of Brazl/ South America, way past his prime or flopped in Europe.

Neymar is gone. Bernado has just agreed to move to Dortmund. Paulinho is almost definitely going to Inter. At least Dede is staying for a few more years but that's one player, who is not going to attract viewers.

15. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    There's a lot of question marks about the DeBruyne part of that deal - not clear why Chelsea would sell him before they even have a manager and for almost the same amount of money they paid for him. It's possible, but........seems odd. Makes me question the validity of that Bild report.

16. worms

worms Red Card

Mar 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    If they are the "stars" of your league, then you have just answered your question yourself. Nearly every single one of those players is either - an unknown outside of Brazil or South America, way past his prime or flopped in Europe.

Neymar is gone. Bernado has just agreed to move to Dortmund. Paulinho is almost definitely going to Inter. At least Dede is staying for a few more years but that's one player, who is not going to attract viewers.

Take my word for it, nobody in Europe would ever be interested in your league. Our own leagues are much higher quality, watching your league in comparison is tedious because it is played at such a slow tempo. You are seriously deluded about the state of your league. Read other peoples opinions online, people from outside Brazil. 99% of people say it sucks compared to European leagues.

17. axxess mundi

axxess mundi Member

Feb 4, 2013
    If the Brazilian league isnt viewed or cared for by Europeans then why is it they so dependent on the players from that league?
    Neymar, Messi, Pele, Maradona, Ronaldo, etc are a dime a dozen in south America ...How long does it take England to produce a player of that caliber? Oh yeah Rooney and Beckham...LOL

NotreDameFlamengo repped this.
  18. worms

worms Red Card

Mar 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I don't know if you have noticed or not but all the best South American players play in Europe, nobody over here cares where they come from. Take a look through the Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay squad, now count how many of them players play their club football in South America. I assure you nobody cares about South American club football over here.

19. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Alright worms, I warned you about trolling earlier and I've given you time to say what you wanted to say. If you don't care for this league and all you are going to do is sit here and bash the league and take over several threads, then you are trolling. Last warning.

Rana catesbeiana repped this.
  20. axxess mundi

axxess mundi Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Of course they do because of financial security. Europe doesn't produce a consistency of the talent pool SA produces let alone England. England can't create a player in the likes of a Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Maradona, Romario etc....Europe needs to break bank to import players of that caliber. Take away foreign players from EPL and it a wooden leg league. Players like Rooney, Becks, or Lampard would be fortunate to make it to the bench of either the Argentine or Brazilian NT.
    What does Brazil or Argentina have to prove that the football world already knows?

21. worms

worms Red Card

Mar 28, 2013
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    "Europe doesn't produce a consistency of the talent pool SA produces let alone England."

Nonsense. Europe have more World Cup winners (5 ) than South America (3). The best team right now is Spain and then Germany. I could name a list of players just as great as South American players but it would take too long, that's for another thread, if you want to make a new thread to discuss it I would be happy to do so. England are overrated I agree, though they aren't as bad as you are making out as they beat Brazil recently, England where the much superior team as well, I know it was Scolaris first game in charge but England still won.

Ok, I won't talk compare leagues anymore, I have made my point.

22. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    This is delusion at its finest...

Its as if we've stumbled upon a parallel universe where Santista and PuertoRicane did the Fusion Dance and put on a European facade and out came Worms...

23. axxess mundi

axxess mundi Member

Feb 4, 2013
    Yes England won beat Brazil but England doesn't have a legacy of champions as Brazil. You can't compare players or leagues by just 1 game.

Really if Europe was so consistent than why do the spend close to 100's of million dollars a year on south American players?
    Look at the WPOY list how many are south American?
    You lack critical thinking. You bring up a team like RAYO VALLECANO and when I posted the challenges they would face in the Brazilian leagues from state national and domestic you responded with I don't know. To be honest.
    Pele, DiStefano, Messi, Ronaldo, Maradona, Zico, Romario, Rivaldo,Cafu, Passarella....England couldn't even create a player in their likeness even if you Frankensteined your best. No disrespect to the English but facts are facts...all Europe has is money on talent Argentina and Brazil rule as the most adaptable players.

Guerrero as has been? What did he win in Europe? Look at what he has won in under a year that Chelsea has him on a want list?

If you don't like Brazilian football or hype..that's all cool but atleast research it before making incongruous conjectures.

24. Santista1962

Santista1962 Red Card

Sep 9, 2011
    Club:
    Santos FC
    I would love to do the Fusion Dance with her...

[​IMG]

25. Catracho_Azul

Catracho_Azul Member+

Jun 16, 2008
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Corinthians Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Kischner? lol idk who is she