2012/15 Takashi Inui @ Eintracht Frankfurt (GER/EL)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    There's never evidence of better skill, it's something you unroll and assert as you watch. That said football is more than skill, I know I'm stating the obvious but there's the mental side, physical side, money etc ... And everybody has the magic water nowadays, you can't let your opponent hold such an advantage with the money at stake.

I find it La Liga far more enjoyable from a football standpoint but I also appreciate how all the Bundesliga are going for the kill. Compare that with the french L1 where half the league plays for a 0-0, it's certainly refreshing.

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    All right, I'm looking forward to see La Liga matches after a while then.
    Eibar will be obviously fighting for a miraculous relegation escape again so Inui certainly won't have it easy...

edit:
    http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/t...lt-freiwillig-nach-spanien-42295056.bild.html

wow 500k, that's a steal for Eibar no matter what. I think Eintracht even paid more to Bochum.
    I didn't remember that last year he had 8 assists all said and done.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  3. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    I hope for Inui that he'll have great chemistry with the coach there, I have no doubt he can have impact in La Liga if he does. Him leaving unfortunately was a foregone conclusion after Schaaf left and Veh came back. He got way too little appreciation at Eintracht, and the rumored transfer fee reflects that.

4. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    He was the best assister last season. It`s a loss for Frankfurt and I am sad to loose one of my favorite players but I think it is only logical. They critisize to much on Takashi like Ex Coach Schaaf was saying last season. Everyone demonstrate him, that they don`t want him.

Look ! Last season with Schaaf they extended his contract. First thing under Veh was first they sell Inui but after the good pre season Veh was reported that Inui is a genius. What do you have to think ? Something like that is making you crazy

He was told the media, that he didn`t know what everyone is talking about. Inui has his weaknisses bit he played a overall good season and that was the Point. Last season was very solid. The point why everyony is shouting agains him are his genius moments. When he is good he is incredible and his good moments let pushing your eyes out and that`s the reason why the people are so angry when he played bad cause they are used to this stuff and on this qualitiys they are messing him up.
    I said it last year, when Inui was able to switch most of his weaknisses of he would played for Dortmund,Bayern,Real,Barca or something. With more consistency and more killer instinct in front of goal he would be a world class player !

Best Luck Inui, i would miss you every weekend when I watch the Bundesliga. It is a big loss ! Crush the Premiere League

5. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Said goodbye to the team this morning. Should be official tomorrow at latest.

seolseol repped this.
  7. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    500k is a lot of money for a club like Eibar. I wonder how they are funding the transfer given that they already made the most expensive purchase ever for the club this season. Also, if the sum is correct, Inui would also become the most expensive player for Eibar.

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    #683 Dax, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
    hmm, on transfermarkt there is no player whatsoever that wasn't got either for free or on loan, lool
    Which player is it? Escalante's loan? That was a pretty risky move, btw. He wasn't that good last year.

wow no player sold either unless it's loans endings or contracts expiring... incredible XD

9. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    R O F L

10. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    #685 nipponbasse83, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    The same Leverkusen who were the better team over 2 matches against Atletico Madrid last year, and only lost out on PKs? And who completely outplayed Monaco away in last year's group stage in CL? That 1-0 win to Monaco was one of the biggest robberies in all of 2014, and every single match report and review have the same conclusion. The 0-1 loss at home in R5 came at a time when Leverkusen were more or less already qualified, but even then Leverkusen were the far better team. Monaco is nothing compared to Leverkusen.

And how many foreigner players are there in the starting eleven on average on a La Liga-side? And how many on average on a Bundesliga-side? The result might surprise you.

11. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    #686 nipponbasse83, Aug 26, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    This is horrible news... Frankfurt and Bundesliga will lose a big attraction in Inui, and to go to a back-alley club like Eibar instead is a big step down. But if rumours are correct and Inui didnt feel appreciated then its understandable. Surely he would have remained a starter if he stayed though, but a football-player's career is short and who can blame Inui for wanting to experience a new culture,country and league?

seolseol repped this.
  12. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    I think it has something to do with his appreciating at Franfkurt. Only from neutral Look :

1 Year : Veh buy him and told that Inui was his most favorite player, and he wanted him most, that he is one of the best Kicker he ever seen. He was a beast with 6 goals and 7 assists and only best ratings.

2 Year : After Frankfurt start to struggle a bit and so Inui + team either he was totaly out of the team after beeing at least solid in this chaotic season, rememeber !!!!!.....scored 1 goal/assist against Bochum in the cup + 1 goal in Europa League in his last 2 games as a starter, then he was totally out for most of the rest of the season. Veh commented this with, that Frankfurt need mor defensive power and this is not Inuis strength.

3. Year : Schaaf was new coach at Frankfurt and was totaly build up a team with Inui as a sure starter and look. His performences are compared to the "2 year" solid - good and he scored 1 goal (+ this great freekick goal, which was wrongly dispell for him) and 8 assists. He was the best assister in his team ! At the end of the season he struggle a bit and was not a starter for the last 4 games or so but overall like Coach Schaaf said Inui has a good season.
    After this Eintrach Frankfurt extended his contract over 1 year for his good performences and maybe upcomming potencial.

4. Year : Coach Schaaf was suprisingly leave the club, cause of discomunication with the management. Veh was comming back and first comment of him and the club was "Everyone, even players who are out of the team under my second year in the past like Inui has the same chances for upcoming season" but after few days it was " Inui and some others can leave the club and looking for some new".
    But 2-3 weeks later Veh told the media " Inui is a very great footballer, and he loves players like him. Takashi is in great form and should stay".
    Then the season starts and Inui was subbed out in the first cup game in which he assisted the important 2:0. Next game was the 1st league game against Wolfsburg and he was subbed out in halftime and that was it. He was not genius in the first 2 games but he shown still, that he can assist everytime from zero a important goal.

I think it is normal that a player who is praised and doomed from his coaches in regulary times want to change cause he might feel bad there. What do you have to think as a player ? You are good, no you are bad, you can stay, no you can leave !?

Overall his stats are pretty solid and far from beeing bad :

87 games (League,Cup,Europa League) and he scored 9 goals + 20 assists !

That means he produced every 3rd game a scorer point that lead to an goal and that as a left middlefielder. This is quite remarkable and at least nothing bad. Maybe he can score a bit more but when you look on his games 22 (2 goals + 2 assists) of them he make in his worst second season at Frankfurt where he barely played a full game and was most of the time subbed in. And that some players aren`t the type of player who are showing best performences after subbed in for 30-40 minutes and after this resting 2-3 games and again, you can`t blame really.

Compared to the normal seasons where he played regulary :

65 games 7 goals and 18 assits

That means every 2,6 game a scorerpoint.

Overall I think no matter which Accoung from him you are lookin at his stats are readingable and nothing to worrie about.

By the way when you look how much minutes he played :

League : 5.316'
    Cup : 545'
    Europa League : 393'

Complete : 6254 minutes = 69,48 games

Fazit : Inui is maybe sometimes inconstant in his performences but he constantly delivers scorerpoints you can count on. With this stats he is one really good left middlefielder and a big loss for Germany and Frankfurt

13. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    The Monaco that played at Leverkusen was missing Kurzawa, Fabinho, Bernardo Silva, Kondogbia and Martial in their starting line up. And they still won. Twice if you count the home game at Louis II.
    I mean just watch the Valencia play football and compare it to Bayer Leverkusen. It's a level of sophistication above. Yes you're gonna tell me that Spain crashed out at the last World Cup but everything has to end eventually and it did no reflect their true standing.

NaohiroTakahara and Radu Razvan repped this.
  14. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Valencia is maybe 2-3 times weaker then Leverkusen. Leverkusen is one of the best Teams in the world above absolutely top clubs, like Barcelona,Bayern,Chelsa etc.Fore sure in 100 meetings I think Leverkusen would win at least 90 games. Leverkusen is way way stronger, worlds are between them and Valencia.
    By the way Athletcio I would count to the best teams either but like I am and simply others here La Liga is no compare to Bundesliga in overlook to whole League and it`s not that La Liga is bad...it`s the third strongest league maybe but Bundesliga is batteling with Premiere League to Place 1, that`s a fact ! Maybe the football in La Liga is more offensive,looks more atractive or "cooler" but that`s one of the facts of good and worse clubs there. Like I am said, the difference is to big there.
    Sure Bayern,Dortmund,Wolfsburg,Gladbach and Leverkusen normaly crushed his enemys too but never 8-0 or something (with some less expetions). Teams like Barcelona/Real has this result maybe 4-5 times in the League which speaks for himself. In the Bundesliga a Rondalo or Messi would score as hell as well but never 40-50 goals. Never Never Never ! Why ? Cause the Bundesliga teams are way better tactical,physical,defensefely and overall. The "weaker" - "mid table" teams in Germany like Stuttgart,Hamburg,Hertha,Frankfurt,Mainz,Bremen and so on would beat teams like Granada, Vallecano,Levante,La Coruna,Gjion, Betis Sevilla etc. easily. No question and no mad talking to the spain league and his teams. Nobody want to make them bad or something. Spain League it`s a top League point ! Bundesliga is a top league point ! But between these 2 top leagues are a big gap and that I am talking about.

And I say it again and again. It is not for nothing that 2. Bundesliga clubs beat "weaker" La Liga Sides every pre season in a row. It is very popular for the 2 Bundesliga (especially for the top teams there) to play a lot of pre season friendlys against La Liga teams and I remember they normaly win most of the games. Even it is friendly this tendence has a standpoint. And for me it is a fact that the top 5 teams from 2. Bundesliga are even/stronger then the lower bottom of La Liga and that is not a abuse. The 2. Liga in Germany is maybe the best 2. Liga in the world and better then most of 1 leagues from "mid tables football countrys". For example I think that Top 5 of second Bundesliga can stay in Italy/France League as well at one of the last "safe" places.

15. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  16. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Oh dear, this is an endless discussion probably. I already said my opinion, bilbao was average last year in CL and sociedad even worse the year before, while the german teams were better. But there are a lot of factors, such as different opponent, etc. I do think that Real, Barcelona and the current atletico are better than bayern, dortmund\wolfsburg, leverkusen\schalke. But I think going further down there is no difference, just a matter of year per year.
    football is often about cycles, atletico madrid has been much better in this latest year for example.

Back to Inui: Eintracht's SD said that he should be having the medicals today.
    I don't know if he didn't feel appreciated or what, but I think he mostly wanted new motivations, and was probably bored to play under Veh again too, that's why he would accept a smaller club.
    I recently also reviewed his years at Eintracht, also thanks to a few "alle tore" compilations, which I considered :
    1) great (his best in germany)
    2) bad (his worst)
    3) better than I remembered. He scored few goals, but his assists were actually often good plays. He can actually have a great vision when he's on his day with long passes directly from midfield. Looking forward to see him in La Liga

17. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    the top german teams have way more money than Bilbao or Sociedad. Think about what Bilbao are doing, only with players from their own region ... it's amazing. Let's say those teams qualified for the CL for 2, 3 years straight, I'm sure they would be more consistent. But with one shots like this, it's harder to perform in Europe.

18. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    636605987911278592 is not a valid tweet id

Samurai Warrior, seolseol and Dax repped this.
  19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks. I'll (or anyone) make a new thread as soon as Eibar leaves some kind of statement on their website\twitter etc possibly with contract years and stuff

20. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan