2012/14 Hiroshi Kiyotake @ 1. FC Nuremberg (GER) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    In that picture he seems Kagawa.

2. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    not really a fan of hsv move

3. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    this is from Kicker today... hardly any movement. Kiyotake will have to force a move.. i really don't want to follow him in Bundesliga 2.

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Unfortunately, I really thought he had one year left in his contract. I hope he can do something

5. leerooney

leerooney Member

May 8, 2014
    Hanoi
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He has to leave, even for HSV.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  6. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Kiyo get your ass from 2nd Bundesliga

griffindinho_au and seolseol repped this.
  7. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  8. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    You mean the translator or what?

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  10. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Warcop nr Appleby, Cumbria
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Aston Villa fan in peace!

Interesting from Kicker saying no offers from any club... because if anyone checked http://www.transfermarkt.de/hiroshi-kiyotake/profil/spieler/86175

Last Friday afternoon they will have noticed that a bid must have gone in for Kiyo because his value altered
    from 7,00 Mio. € to 4,50 Mio. €... Yet Bild, Kicker etc all stating that according to Martin Bader and FCN no firm offers have been received for Kiyo

I was chatting to an HSV fan and he agreed this is yet more misinformation from the club about interest from other clubs.. It seems Villa and perhaps HSV are defo interested especially at a price of 5M

I was told yesterday by an FCN fan.... that Villa have offered as much as 6M to Bader and HSV also just under that... but MB is insisting on 10M despite the fact that he was quoted in Bild last Thursday saying he wouldn't stand in Kiyo (or Mak's way) if a bid was made and a price of 5M in Kiyo's case was printed.

Kiyo was due back in training on Tuesday but he declined to turn up and then a meeting was arranged for today according to Bild where his future would be decided.

Even the FCN fans are laughing about the amount of misinformation coming out of the club about Kiyo now

This morning @NN_online tweeted an article about FCN http://www.nordbayern.de/sport/club-karussell-steigt-kiyotake-aus-und-koch-ein-1.3773247

Shortly After they tweeted the article
    @WolfgangLaa tweeted supposed quotes from Kiyo:-

"Ich bin ein Spieler dieses Vereins", sagt Hiroshi #Kiyotake nach seiner Rückkehr zum #Club #fcn

However the tweet from WolfgangLaa is showing in the earlier article? How is that possible unless it was altered??

As for the tweet from Laa..this is what the FCN fans think of it...

https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/489859808703438848/489859808707608576/dlQzKk_r.jpg

Do the German press in Nuremburg and FCN think us football fans are stupid?

I suspect as do many that FCN wish to keep Kiyo by hook or by crook even though they've been relegated to BunLi2...Why??..... for Asian shirt sales and sponsorship

No wonder why Kiyo stayed in Japan...rather than return to their Alpine training camp!!

11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I'm confused as to why the fact that his value changed on a website has any meanings? It probably changed because they finally updated it since the club is gone to 2.Buli

With that said, it's possible that he'll have to try to force his way out but there's a limit to what he can do.

12. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    No I was told that on the transfer market website values of players only alter on bids made unless revalued on relegation. Kiyo's price was revalued from 10M to 7M weeks ago due to relegation I would suspect. Until last Friday when it dropped to 4.5M on a bid. Agents/Clubs notify the transfermkt and the players values alter...it's like a share index for players.

Also the price of a player can be slightly different depending on the country eg in Kiyo's case on UK site value is 3.96M on German site 4.5M - this variation is down to FOREX currency values I'm told.

13. Gordon1995

Gordon1995 Member+

Oct 3, 2013
    I think Aston Villa would be a good move for Kiyo.

seolseol repped this.
  14. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Yes it is said that Paul Lambert scouted Kiyo at the London Olympics 2012 -

What irks me is to hear from an FCN fan that in fact despite the price quoted in Bild yet again tonight 5M he says
    that they are in fact in secret demanding 10M which is pricing him out of a move possibly.

Here's tonight's Bild article http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/h...enf-millionen-euro-problem-36863176.bild.html ....."Hiroshi Kiyotake 5 Million Euro problem"

Exactly the same happened last Summer - Bild denied that they'd had a new offer from Villa of 10M Euros
    https://ton.twitter.com/i/ton/data/dm/489441751703105536/489441751715700736/X7VjaELm.jpg
    Yet again Kiyo's value went up on TransferMkt from 6M to 10M Euros..so again a bid for that amount MUST have been made but was denied..

Now THIS Summer the German press are openly stating that FCN rebuffed an offer of 10M from Villa last Summer eg this article here... /mobil.mopo.de/hsv/kommt-der-japan-star--hsv-hat-kiyotake-auf-dem-zettel,23481658,27794308.html

So which is the truth?... I think we all know that...

At the end of the day if FCN hold Kiyo's contract they can demand a fee for him of their choosing but then for the club's CEO to be quoted last week in Bild falsely claiming that they will not stand in the way of a move for Kiyo if a club tenders a bid for 5M when clearly they are unless the bid is 10M...is just not right.

Kiyo was apparently very unhappy that FCN blocked his move to Villa last Summer and rumours were that Kakitani should have been his replacement and Kiyo had been involved in recruiting him for FCN too - however Cerezo Osaka were so upset in the end at how FCN treated Kiyo last Summer that their Chairman Publicly stated to the Tokyo Press "I will NEVER sell Kakitani to 1.FC Nuremberg" Here's the article from Tokyo sports on August 2, 2013. /www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/sports/soccer/168728/

marten48 repped this.
  15. leerooney

leerooney Member

May 8, 2014
    Hanoi
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    They have to sell him this summer for 5m or lose him for free next summer. I think they'll have nothing but choose the first option like the way Bayern Munich let Toni Kroos leave lately.

16. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Well let's just see what happens on this over the coming weeks #FreeKiyo

Look who the writer of this morning's offering concerning Kiyotake "Kiyotake is committed subject to the club"

http://www.nordbayern.de/nuernberge...kennt-sich-unter-vorbehalt-zum-club-1.3774755

Yes you guessed none other than WOLFGANG LAAS!....lol You couldn't make all this up??!!

BTW There's a rumour going round that Martin Bader owns one of the newspapers in Nurenberg! Wonder if it's true?

17. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    BTW I understand Kiyo's interpreter Moriyama has not broken his contract with Kiyo's agents - Jumpei Moriyama, he is also an interpreter of Maruoka of (ex-Cerezo youth) now at BVB.

Here's a training photo of Moriyama with Mitsuri Maruoko at BVB this past winter interpreting for Klopp & BVB

[​IMG]

Hopefully this Summer matters get sorted with Kiyo. He has an excellent agent in Germany working on his behalf apparently Thomas Kroth - he is an ex player of Borussia Dortmund (BVB) like Paul Lambert and represents many Japanese players eg Kagawa who we all know is one of Kiyo's best friends having both graduated from Cerezo Osaka's excellent academy.

Side note... ...it's a pity Villa haven't gone for Kakitani also...who vacated Cerezo's No 8 shirt in tears this week off the pitch - think he'll be a real superstar in the making at Basel and for the price of about 1.1M Eur absolute steal
    Hope Basel look after him......

18. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    #718 JulieB, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Here is an article a few weeks ago talking about Kiyo's value in BunLi2 being as 7M Euros....

http://www.transfermarkt.de/die-wer...-ndash-funf-nurnberger-dabei/view/news/164985

As I said last Friday Transfermart.de revalued Kiyo's valuation to 4.5M Euros...WHY? The ONLY explanation is because a bid must have gone in for him from a club!..DESPITE what FCN are telling Kicker every day!

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    again, transfermarkt are not some kind of secret agents, they can do what they want with their values but they have often been wrong. Not always they have a real access with real agents and clubs, it would be naive to think so

20. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    transfermarkt is fan driven community.. :cool:

anyways, article on Kiyotake. HSV has contacted Kroth & requires 5m fee.

http://www.mopo.de/hsv/hsv-ist-heis...-neue-hakan-calhanoglu-,5067038,27876592.html

21. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Time to work your ass off, Thomas

22. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Maybe but that's not what I was told by a football agent.... also... ..Sankei sports reported Villa were lining up a bid for Kiyo of 5M Euros at the end of June...

http://www.sanspo.com/soccer/news/20140625/pre14062505040002-n1.html

but actually the price didn't drop until last week from the revaluation from 7M to 10M

I was chatting to @VPuppet also about this and another fan contacted me last week via DM on twitter to say he'd heard from a contact at Villa that they had been in touch with FCN about Kiyo at the same time.. so it does all add up

HSV are interested in Kiyo but I'm told it's the EPL he wants to move to with Villa ideally

We shall see what goes.....

23. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Paul Lambert was photographed on a flight back from Dusseldorf at the end of last season. It's on Villa forums

@VPuppet and a few others have said that he flew out to speak to Thomas Kroth about the situation with Kiyo
    also. They are both ex BVB players and Kroth's agency is based in Dortmund

Kiyo is supposedly contracted until 2016 to FCN but there are issues and arguments apparently and there are rumours he has been at loggerheads with their Chairman for quite some time.

24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    anything can happen, but these speculations often just lead to disappointment. As for transfermarkt, I can guarantee you that most of the numbers are made up by them with statistical approaches. Don't read into them.
    I hope Kiyo finds another team, but we'll see.

25. JulieB

JulieB New Member

Jul 17, 2014
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Oh absolutely......couldn't agree more!