2011 Update

Discussion in 'Des Moines Chapter' started by SoccerFamilyStyle, Mar 28, 2011.

1. SoccerFamilyStyle

Dec 9, 2005
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Club:
    FC Kaiserslautern
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I thought I should post something so that you'd all know it's not just SnakeIz posting. I log into Big Soccer about once a year, so don't message me here if you're not REAL patient.

We have a lot of great stuff planned for 2011. Victor's, our bar, is where we hold watch parties for every USMNT game, even some USWNT and MLS games. You can find updates on our facebook page www.facebook.com/AODesMoines, twitter.com/AODesMoines, and our chapter website desmoines.theamericanoutlaws.com

We have a partnership this year with the Des Moines Menace. They're offering our members a $50 season pass, which includes all pre, post, regular and Open Cup home games. It's $4.50 per ticket or less. Email me at TanyaHKeith (at) gmail (dot) com if you want more info.

We're planning a big fundraiser with Little Feet, to get soccer balls to every needy kid in central Iowa. It's tentatively kicking off in June, but if you'd like to work on this project, see my email above!

We're designing our new logo for our banner and welcome your involvement in that process as well...well, if you're a paid up member that is!

So lots of exciting thing this year. Thanks for making us a full chapter as of August 2010! It's like a dream come true for me to have a US Soccer supporters club in Iowa! Hope to see you at Victor's or a US game soon!

Tanya