2011 J. League Transfers & Off-the-field News

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by Saku², Dec 8, 2010.

1. mv_nelson

mv_nelson Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20111110-00000021-sanspo-socc

Urawa, Shimizu and Marinos keen on 194cmHavanaarMike. Plus the Netherlands is likely an option as well. If I'm reading the article correctly (and I may well not be!), the offers are 3x his current 5000万円 salary at Kofu, so he'll probably be off regardless. But as we know he's stated his desire to first make sure Kofu can stay up in the J1.

2. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Article also says that a move to another Japanese club won't happen. It's either Kofu or Europe.

3. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Meanwhile Hirai scored 5 goals in J League so far this season. If he would be given as much time as Lee on the pitch I'm sure he would end the season with the same or even more goals than him. Of course he's not Adriano but still a very good striker. Same talk as there was with Kim's move to Reds earlier - do they need reinforcements on striker position?
    His current salary in Kofu is 1800万円 and after raising it should be around the amount which Vitesse would pay him at the start. In one article I've read few days ago it was said that in Eredivisie the lowest slary for a player outside of EU can't be lower than average salary in the whole league and that would be around 45000€/month. So that's comparable amount of money between Kofu and start in Eredivisie.

4. mv_nelson

mv_nelson Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Club:
    Melbourne Victory
    Whoops, sorry for the mistakes guys...

5. Shizuoka

Shizuoka Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Shizuoka, Japan
    Club:
    Shimizu S Pulse
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    News around this morning that Nagai will be leaving S-Pulse at the end of this year. No surprise really as the number of goals he's scored I can probably count on one hand. It just hasn't happened for him.

6. goru_no_ura

goru_no_ura Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 20, 2006
    Miyako of Zipang
    Club:
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Reds: IF they stay up... Conflict of interest there

S-Pulse: No. His father works there, Mike doesn't want to be in the same club.

Marinos: They have already some decent striker.

Of these three, of course I'd say Reds.

He'd go to Holland, but not to a small club.

At least this is it at the moment, then, who knows?

7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Gamba interested in Nishikawa

8. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

9. Hoolinmazedog

Hoolinmazedog Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Fukuoka
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Avispa have signed another Korean full-back from University for next season: Oh Chan Hyon.

The guy Kim Min Je we got from University was the highlight of this season for me, so I'm pretty pleased to be getting another, although there is a rumour that Kim will be going back to Korea for military service.

This new guy has played U-19 and U-20 for Korea and is now 22.

10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    So Gamba is interested by a terrible keeper and another one who has recently been injured. It looks clever.

11. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Speaking about Havenaar, I noticed a couple of days ago that there is a bar/pub/snack club of some sort called ハーフナー or ハフナー ( dont remember exactly) in the middle of Susukino, Sapporo. For those who are familiar with the area, its on the opposite side of of the street where u find Norbesa.

I wondered if there might be a connection between that place and the Havenaar-family, since they used to live in Sapporo for quite a long time.

12. fc koshigaya

fc koshigaya Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Saitama City,Japan
    Club:
    Omiya Ardija
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Why would he go to the Reds when they don't have a coach or a coherent plan moving forward? It seems like they are playing Yahoo fantasy football. And why wouldn't he go to a club with his father as a coach? The next place he's at is going to be temporary.....I bet if he stays in Japan, he'll be loaned out or sold at the summer transfer window. I don't know how he feels about going back to Marinos. He didn't really succeed there and Kimura tends to play musical forwards. At this point, if he's considering Japan, he's probably looking for the most stable place possible where he can feature.

13. Shizuoka

Shizuoka Member

Mar 12, 2008
    Shizuoka, Japan
    Club:
    Shimizu S Pulse
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    As for the S-Pulse connection, no idea if it's any more likely than anything else, but Dido is the goal keeping coach, so can't see that being a factor. They'd have next to nothing to do with each other when it comes to work.

14. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    He also wants to continue his career. Maybe in J2. But I must agree - his record in S-Pulse is horrible. But still... Few of his most memorable goals.http://youtube.com/qaUfb1I8U7Y?t=3m6s

15. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  16. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  17. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  18. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  19. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I saw him play when he went over there, he was energetic, clearly a good player but I was struck by his selfishness.

20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Probably the reason why he went away earlier than planned?

Anyway, it takes some nerves to train with some of the best of Ligue 1 and play selfish. Maybe just what Japan needs...

21. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Maybe. Bordeaux wasn't going very well at the time and I doubt they wanted to be bothered by trials at such a crucial time.
    That's what you said, even though he was selfish I appreciated this kind of temper because it's hard. But japanese players have to make it theirs and not copy the european youth, I see what's France is turning into and it's just pure selfishness, no strong motive behind it.

22. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  23. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It's the exact same thing they've been using for a while. They just renewed the contract.

It's a cable station in Japan.

I think you can stream it online, but you have to live in Japan and be subscribed to the service.

24. Vendo Thefastlane

Jul 16, 2009
    Mito, Ibaraki
    Club:
    --other--
    If you put it on a credit card it can be installed anywhere of course, being satellite. Coverage is for Japan but I understand some in Hawaii, the Pacific, and Asia can get it too. And obviously the pay streaming online if you can tunnel through a Japanese IP.

25. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So i have to give up. :( i'm in Italy, it's impossible.. sigh.