2011 Creighton Soccer: Start of a New Era (Again)

Discussion in 'College & Amateur Soccer' started by CreightonMCFCjoey, Feb 9, 2011.

1. alt(bayern)münchen

Apr 1, 2005
    Omaha
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Top Drawer Soccer released their list of TOP 100 College Upperclassmen in the Nation:
    Congrats to:
    #2 Jose Gomez
    #23 Eric Miller
    #45 Bruno Castro
    #51 Zach Barnes

The same organization had Andrew Ribeiro on the list of TOP PRO PROSPECTS... not sure how you could be on one list and not the other..

2. alt(bayern)münchen

Apr 1, 2005
    Omaha
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Fifty

Fifty Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  4. Sandon Mibut

Sandon Mibut Member+

Feb 13, 2001
    Fair-weather much?

5. Fifty

Fifty Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Huh?

6. Schapes

Schapes Member

Aug 20, 2001

What about the SLU match?

7. jays_soccer_fan

Dec 26, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The boys played sloppy soccer and got beat. sloppy passes, bad giveaways and poor decision making by some young players and experienced players alike make for a lackluster performance. no other way to put it. good teams like SLU and ODU capitalize on those kind of mistakes and punish teams for making them. I didnt see the tulsa match other than following the stats so I cant include them but I expect it was more of the same.

The Jays have given up 8 goals in their last 4 games. The offense that looked strong at the beginning of the season seems to have gone to sleep, scoring only 4 over the same stretch. Now granted those 4 games were all against teams in the top 25 of GouchoDan's RPI (ODU, William & Mary, SLU and Tulsa).

8. bewildered

bewildered Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    SLU flat out outplayed Jays and I think Elmar was outcoached. Jays defense was unorganized, Elmar has players out of position, no offense and Lil Bolowich is a "sieve". How can you let Jeff Gal rot on the bench.