2011/2014 Akihiro Ienaga @ RCD Mallorca (ESP) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [​IMG]

Akihiro Ienaga (家長 昭博)

D.O.B - 13 June 1986

History
    2004-2010 Gamba Osaka
    2008-2009 Oita Trinita (loan)
    2010 Cerezo Osaka (loan)
    2011 R.C.D. Mallorca

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R0FuN5B8q4"]YouTube - ‪Akihiro:Ienaga ?R.C.D.Mallorca||Japan||‬‏[/ame]

2. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Re: Akihiro Ienaga's Thread [R]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRFCL3BE5dE"]YouTube - ‪???? ??????‬‏[/ame]

3. ROJIBLANCO_f89

ROJIBLANCO_f89 New Member

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

http://www.diariodemallorca.es/deportes/2011/07/11/aki-ano-debo-crecer-futbolista/685698.html

[​IMG]

After a good impression last season, Aki is hoping to keep growing as a player in Mallorca, and to do that, hey says that first of all, he has to do well on the pitch. Unlike last year, when he arrives in the middle of the season, these year he can be part of the preseason with the rest of his team-mates, so he expect to start the season at the same level (wich whas one of the points that Laudrup continued to use for not using Aki).
    Also, in order to adapt himself to Spain, he’ll start studying Spanish with a teacher soon, and he hope to be able to communicate by himself through the season.
    I think we can expect good things from Aki this season. They have not signed any player who can benched Aki, and his mainly rival for a starter spot is Chori Castro, who is going to leave cuz his contract expires next year and he has lost the support from the fans. Aki is talented enough for success here, but he needs to be mentally strong and most important of all, start learning Spanish. Okubo had a lot of problems in Mallorca because he didn’t know any Spanish, and his relationship with the rest of the team wasn’t very good.

4. artml

artml Member

Liverpool FC
    Ukraine
    Jul 11, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Why he didn't start to learn Spanish immediately after arrival? Half year wasted, and considering the relative easiness of Spanish he might know the basic talking stuff for now.

5. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

I'm looking forward to this guys next season so much.

6. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Aki gets his own commercial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e37bApETbU"]YouTube - ‪CAMPANYA SOCIS RCD MALLORCA 2011-2012‬‏[/ame]

7. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

http://mallorcaconfidencial.com/201...ada-del-mallorca-sera-contra-el-hammerby.html

Today Mallorca is going to play his first friendly match in Sweden against Hammerby (19:00 Spain time). Unfortunately, Aki isn’t likely going to start, even to play in the match, cuz yesterday he didn’t take part on the training and run alone. Apparently, he had some physics problems, nothing too serious tough.

8. YakYak

YakYak Member

Feb 9, 2009
  9. nsato

nsato Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Is he injured? He's not in the squad for tomorrow's match.

10. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    No, it's clear Laudrup doesn't trust him at all. That's kind of a b!tch move after having been promoting the new season but oh well, we know what Ienaga is worth of, if it's not there it will be elsewhere.

11. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  12. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  13. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    If any of u are wondering what is happening with Ienaga, things are getting quite ugly here. He has not seen action yet, he is not even making the bench. He is one of the mos rated players of the team for Mallorca’s fans and they are starting to ask what is happening with Aki. I found something quite annoying on the net.
    According to these, Laudrup told to the club during the preseason that he needn’t Ienaga in his roster, and that he must be loan or transfer to have an extra free non-communitarian slot. The reason is that for Laudrup, he has not progress enough,
    Las season he did the same to Cavenaghi, who was at that time the best scorer of the team. Laudrup was an excellent player, but as a coach he is the shadow of himself. He want to get sack to be pay 700.000 € and the relation with Serra Ferrer, the chairman, who was the key to the sign of Aki, is awful, so Laudrup may be ignoring Aki just to annoy Serra Ferrer. As I say, things are getting really ugly, not just to Aki but for the club too. The fans are talking a lot on the net, and they are going to start a campaign to get Laudrup sack. From next home match, they are going start singing: Aki stay here, Laudrup get out now.
    Is very sad to see such a talented and good guy like Aki cant play football just because the tyranny of a coach.

14. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Thanks for the input Rojiblanco. I heard the same thing on the net, I'm not saying that Aki is a beast and stuff, to me he's not enough concerned when he's on the pitch, but everytime he played he was good last year. I hope everything gets sorted out, you can't play with players careers like that.

Also, what bothered me a lot is they used him a lot for their marketing tasks but that's not elegant if you're aren't going to use him.

15. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well elegant it's not, true, but that one is logical if the chairman was the one who signed him and not Laudrup.

16. ROJIBLANCO_f89

Jul 7, 2011
    Club:
    Real Sporting de Gijón
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    But anyone could expect that. He was one of the best players of Mallorca last part of the season, allong with Tejera. And what bother me most is that Laudrup prefer to use Castro, who is not compromise with the team at all, Tejera, who cant play at the side, or even a sideback. And I also dont think Ienaga is Messi, but he is one of the best skilled players on the roster (also the fans think that), so is must be some personal issue between Laudrup and Aki or is just that Laudrup want to bother the chairman, cuz Serra Ferrer has a lot of feith on Aki.

17. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  18. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    So I guess he has no chance of playing today

19. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Probably not.

20. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Ienaga seriously needs to learn how to defend, that's brutal. He walks, watches his side back going up and does nothing. His positioning is constantly wrong. He keeps giving that lazy impression.

21. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    On the bench or in the stands tonight :(?

22. PlatinumGeneration redded

Apr 29, 2011
    USA
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    In the starting lineup! :confused::eek::confused:

23. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    So far he had some chances to shine but didn't really make the most of it ... Bust a move Aki ffs.

24. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Ainaga

lol

Mallorca pass well, but they are just missing a good striker.

25. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Villareal are just too good