2011/2012 Mike Havenaar @ Vitesse (NED) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    It looks that way.

2. SugarDaddySean

Feb 12, 2011
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    18 games last year as a mid season transfer, hardly see that as a 'bench warmer'. And he started some of those matches. He'll always have a role on a team, hes too tall not to.

3. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    The point is that his team SUCKS and probably he can't do a thing about that, staying far away from the lights of the success for a long time...

4. Mmmm, I donot think so! The opponent in Russia has Eto, amongs others in the team coached by Hiddink and Vitesse was in the away game the far better team. Vitesse were very waste ful with the chances and the Russians could only break through during the time Vitesse played with ten men with a player being treated. And Mike isnot wasting his time at Vitesse as Rutte is a very good developer of players. So if Mike has any quality inside, Fred Rutte is going to get it out. you obviously didnot notice van Ginkel, the midfielder with a silky smooth touch on the ball and already being mentioned as a future prospect for the Orange squad and he is only 18 years old.

5. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Well I missed the match against Eto's squad (not a name? LOL) but I notice Van Ginkel, especially in PES when I play with Vitesse :D and I really hope this Rutte develop Mike as fast as possible or others younger fws will take his spot in the JNT very soon ;)

Whispered11 repped this.
  6. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The Eto'o's squad is Anzhi.

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Bench!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He's always been a bench player. I have no idea why you're so surprised.

9. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    This is why sometime i suspect he is another version of samuraiking.... :whistling:
    Anyway he sub in for the game on 60''.....

10. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Until Bony will be in Vitesse, there's no much space for Havenaar. It's going like that.. i hope this won't last too long.

11. His team mate Alexander Buttner just signed a 5 year contract with Manchester United.

Mike saw the goalie make a miraculous save, denying him a goal.