2011-2012 CONCACAF Champions League [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by sidspaceman, May 18, 2011.

1. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ochoa was call incorrectly offside taking a goal way

2. El Ikkir

El Ikkir Member

Apr 24, 2005
    Ya dan verguenza. :mad:

3. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Bullshit calls in that Metapan game. [spazzo mode]All CONCACAF refs are clearly biased towards Mexican teams only.[/spazzo]

The mmlers actually think C'CAF are biased against them. dumbasses, every team gets hosed sooner or later. And wtf was up with those houses right next to the pitch? Haha, it was like the game was in their backyard.

4. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Losing for the 1st time in Mexico against a MLS team ever: Check

Losing for the 1st time in Mexico with a A squad against a MLS team ever: Check

Losing for the 1st time any game against a Salvadorean team in the CCL: Check

What's next? Losing to a Panamenean team in Mexico? Having a team not make it out of the Group stages in the CCL? So far we won 2 and lost 3 games out of 5 in the group stages. This isn't good.

5. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Morelia losing at home vs ********van's team of suck?

6. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    So Pumas just doesn't give a crap about this tournament.

7. El_Huero

El_Huero Member+

Dec 21, 2009
    EduarDitto "The Pelé of Anal"
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    At least Morelia is into the tourney. Im impressed how good they're playing...1-2 touches to pass/cross into the front. Joao Rojas is a beast above all. good signing from Morelia.

8. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    So a team that could very well be the best in this continent, declines the opportunity to show the world that they are the best in the continent. wtf's the point of domestic success if you don't continue it on the continental level? What a f'in slap in the face to the fans. This is an international game, you can't just aim domestically and that's it.

Idk, I wouldn't mind seeing the CONCACAF step in and make rules that require teams to field teams that they field in league play as well. Like have a league minutes minimum requirement for CCL players. If they didn't play at least x minutes in league play during that same semester, then the team should be fined. It's ridiculous that this is a Champions League, yet the Mexican Champions aren't even playing in it.

9. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lol at pumas pinche equipo molero

10. Gerardo303

Gerardo303 New Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Denver
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm loving all these delusional MLS fans on goal.com and Espn. Saying that the MLS is catching up to the Mexican league, just because Dallas wins over Pumas and Sounders beats Monterrey. Yeah nice for them to get two well deserved wins, and i will believe that the MLS is catching up to the Mexican league when MLS teams starts beating them Consistently... Chivas an all Mexican team beat the best team in the world Barcelona. Does that mean Chivas is the best team in the world? NO. Does that mean The Mexican league is better then La Liga? NO.....

11. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow, the Primera División is really showing there power in North America, even though they have only been established for 70 years.

12. Adrian559

Adrian559 Member+

Apr 29, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

your good you know your football very well.......................................

13. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    F' that. That's what Concacaf did with Mexico regarding Copa America and how BS was that? And who are they to say who is an A starter or not? I don't like it but it's on us. The MFL has totally dominated this tournament every time so they can spare me their complaining about the tournament just for one suckfest edition.

14. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    We have nothing to prove to you minnows.

15. tomreel555

tomreel555 New Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I've never understood why that is delusional. Maybe you hate U.S based clubs, but I'll give you Toronto FC as an example.

20,000 fans at each game.
    Very rich owners.
    Just spent approximately another 10-20 million on their academy, including under-13 and under-16.
    Big city of over 3 million people.
    Big jersey sponsorship
    Starting to get more games on national TV (TSN) and consistently getting more money

Same goes for Vancouver and Montreal (coming into MLS next year)

yes, all three of these teams suck right now (even in MLS), but why would these teams not improve???

and even if you think that somehow Canadians are condemned to sucking at futbol forever (which is dumb anyway) - these cities are like %50 immigrants to fill up their academies with.

16. CyberAce100

CyberAce100 Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    And when the Puerto Rico Islanders eliminate the Galaxy in the preliminary round they don't talk about it.

17. Unak78

Unak78 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 17, 2007
    PSG & Enyimba FC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    I agree. It really doesn't matter what you think if you win the tournament, you win. If by some chance you lose, don't be surprised if American footie fans give you shit over it. We won't care if you think we're on your level and it won't really matter. Games aren't played to gain your respect, they're played so that we can try to beat you and if we beat you the circumstances won't matter to us. I hope your managers continue to play 18 year olds. It will be fun to laugh at how out of touch your chiefs are until next year. This isn't some kindergarten game. The winners get the bragging rights and you've won every year. If we win this year I'll lead the charge on being an obnoxious winner bc I won't care about how it sounds. I'm not going to worry about whether we've actually caught you in terms of talent or not. But winning I do care about and if our sides manage to beat the better sides bc they underestimated their opponents, it's still a win. And winning is all that matters.

18. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol u mad?

19. Adrian559

Adrian559 Member+

Apr 29, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

what????????

20. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its ok adrian, let him finish telling us how he really feels, after all they haven't had a taste of glory in a looooooong time. its like when a virgin loses its virginity for the first time, they brag about it even if it wasn't that great. lulz

21. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    The funny thing is you know damn well that he cares about what we think of the MMLS.

If I have said it once I've said it a million times the MMLS sucks.

22. Adrian559

Adrian559 Member+

Apr 29, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

that's a lie

23. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    of course, or else he wouldn't be posting here. :D

24. Adrian559

Adrian559 Member+

Apr 29, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

haha very true

25. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    They made us send an u-22 side. What does that have to do with anything?
    By using minutes-played statistics.

How many minutes does the 18th man on a team play each short season, on average? Whatever that amount is can be the minimum domestic league minutes required of a CCL player.

Let's say the number is estimated to be 100 minutes. So then every player Pumas fields in the CCL will have to play 100 minutes in the domestic league by the end of the season. If they don't, then Pumas would get fined.

That wasn't Pumas out there last nite. It's like if Manny Pacquaio had a title fight, but sent his lil cousin in his place instead. I don't think it should be allowed.