2011-2012 Chinese Worldwide Thread

Discussion in 'China' started by ntg., Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    some facts about chen dongliu
    - saw him playing against mexico team, he is one of the players that could actually dribble, but lol, he falls way too easily
    - scored a long range goal in one CSL cup game, pretty impressive, considering he is really young
    - Otaka said Chen Dongliu is an exceptional talent that no players in Japan could match him (in his age), well i am not sure if Otaka said that just to make Chen happy (or the freaking Chinese reporter changed the words), Chen is really not bad, at least something sparky to look at U19

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i can't read german and the chinese reporter in the 163 site i frequent is too lazy to write an update of zhang chengdong.
    i hope he assisted the goal tho.
    the freaking 163 fill the page with chen zhizhao tho (and chen didn't even fcuking appear on the bench for the last two games) :rolleyes:

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    [​IMG]

Dusseldorf interested in Yang Xu, and Evergrande too.
    Liaoning please relegate so Yang would have a chance to leave CSL :)

ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  4. lu0hh

lu0hh Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Club:
    Guangzhou Yiyao
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    thats what i
    was thinking except that they go to guangzhou haha..him and yu hanchao

5. Alex_K

Alex_K Member+

Mar 23, 2002
    Braunschweig, Germany
    Club:
    Eintracht Braunschweig
    Nat'l Team:
    Bhutan
    He didn't. He got bad marks from the media - 5 from kicker (single worst rating for any player on the field, of either team), 4.5 from the local paper (also worst rating for any Eintracht player).

And it's Eintracht Braunschweig, btw - not Braunschweiger.

6. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Zeng Cheng few months ago was linked with Spanish second-tier league.
    Today he is linked with Spanish La Liga.

not sure which club, can't tell if this news is bullshit or not, if he happens to leave, he would be the first oversea goalkeeper.
    (there was a chinese youth goalkeeper who played for some portugal team named Olhanese-something something --- but he was in youth team, and he didn't make a league game)

7. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    He should go to the Segunda Division, Spain's second tier. He could probably start for a team there, or get a decent amount of playing time.

8. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    bing changbao, the chinese dude who played in brazil for 7 years, is now in china on trial with jiangsu sainty.

9. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    How long is Li Shuai (guy from Guizhou Renhe) loaned to Porto for?

10. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i think for one year. haven't read his contract yet.

11. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ZHU TING AND FRENCH LIGUE 1 UPDATE

Zhu Ting in recent interview said he will be heading to some unknown French Ligue 1 club for a trial. Originally he was suppose to head to France right after the New Zealand friendly; but, paperwork and visa caused delay. He needs to go to Liaoning to have an interview with some diplomatic people (not sure if it is France or Chinese dips); then he will go to France.

He was also linked with Celtics lately, which is mostly just a fake news.

seolseol and ChaDuRi671 repped this.
  12. Zhou Jiabao

Zhou Jiabao Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Well, you can scratch all that out because he has apparently just joined Wuhan Zall.

13. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Haha of course :D god forbid more chinese players in Europe, that ACTUALLY can get a regular spot.

14. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    lol seol too bad you don't read chinese:rolleyes:
    even if you offer zhu ting regular start-up spot, he will still refuse to go because he openly said to the media he can't leave his family alone, especially he has a new born child.

15. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do we have anyone decent who can make EPL or Primera nowadays? I would love for Real to have a Chinese player one day...

*sighs*

16. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah yeah same shite everytime anyway with the rumours about "good" chinese players.

17. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    no one agreeing with you here that you think zhu ting is good :rolleyes:

Chinky24 repped this.
  18. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    The day that happens is when... I am 50. The only real possible Chinese player who I see going overseas is Gao Lin. He won CSL Starting XI for 2012 as FW and has impressive career in China being top scorer, winning league titles, and being 26. Then again, I am sure others will disagree.

19. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I remember when I went back to China in 2002 with my family, that we had a pretty decent team back then. I always kept hoping Yang Chen would break out of Bundesliga 2... :(

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    zhang linpeng is not bad.

weka repped this.
  21. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Ah, yes. I like him a lot. Let me rephrase that

"The only real possible Chinese player WHO I CAN REMEMBER RIGHT NOW who I see going overseas is Gao Lin".

I remember Zhang Linpeng because he is on Evergrande but he is often overlooked. But yes, I agree.

22. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    back then at 2002
    the fifa ranking for china was considerably higher than today, so it would be easier for certain chinese players to enter EPL. now with china placed below 75, it would be difficult for any players to play in england now.

and certain countries have restriction on non-EU players...so germany and portugal would be more realistic for today's chinese players.

23. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    jiangsu's 20 year old goalkeeper zhang chunyi is going to UD Extremadura (spanish third-tier team) for training.
    [​IMG]

Chinky24 repped this.
  24. weka

weka Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Time to translate!

The Extremadura UD wants to give an official welcome to the 20-year-old goalkeeper, Zhang Chunyi, who joined the squad to start a training program under the tutelage of our professionals. Extremadura UD and the professional football company 'JG Soccer' have signed a collaboracion agreement which will promote training of the young footballers from China with a projection to Spain, and at the same time, the club with export the image of Almendralejo and Extremadura to the Asian continent.

Zhang Chunyi is the first footballer that is part of this program. He proceeds from the ranks of Jiangsu, a team from the Chinese Super League. At first, the goalkeeper signed for a period of training of three months, with the option of extending during the three months.

The essential point of the agreement provides the exchange of sport character and culture between Extremadura UD and the Asian country. The Chinese footballers recognize, of first hand, the system and methodlogy of the training methods of Spanish football, below the intruction of our professionals. From the club, by the means of the collaboration of 'JG Soccer' they have managed a program for the formation of the recognizment of the language, culture and gastronomy of our ground so that they enrichment of the...

ntg. and Chinky24 repped this.
  25. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ZHANG CHENGDONG*
    張呈棟 (Eintracht Braunschweig/German Bundesliga 2.)

German Bundesliga 2.
    November 24th, 2012
    STARTED - SUBBED IN at 64th MIN.

Energie Cottbus 3-1 Eintracht Braunschweig.

Stats:
    German Bundesliga 2.: 2 starts + 4 subs
    Total: 6 games

Note:
    Braunshweig's undefeated run has come to an end.