2011/12 Takashi Usami @ Bayern Munich (GER/CL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Heynckes, take that.

2. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    I'm very happy. And when I seen Olic missing the penalty i thinked: TAKE THIS HEYN-MY-A**!!! :p

3. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  4. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  5. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Because they don't want to pay the 3 mil Euros it will cost to buy him.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I suspect bullshit. Not only Liverpool would've had to ask for a work permit to make a move which, in his case, wouldn't be that easy to achieve (at least Ryo had the " Feyenoord season hype ") but I don't see why he would refuse Liverpool to join... Hoffenheim (though maybe they promised him game time).
    The loan might be true though but... I'm confused. I understand that maybe they don't want to pay the fee but... what happens at the end of the season? If he does good, his price will rise even more...

7. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No he will have a set buy-out price so in the event that he does well the fee will stay at 3 mil.

Same with Gotoku who has a fee around 1.5 mil Euros.

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I see. But I seem to remember that with Bayern his price raised (how did Bayern let that happen)? Maybe it was only because of the yen? Dunno. I hope he joins Hoffenheim anyway.

9. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    And Gamba should care about that?

Either pay up or he ll play for Gamba. They are in a shitty positions as it is. They either get the money for Usami or get Usami. Or this will become a joke

10. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It's not about Gamba, its about the player.

He obviously wants to play in Europe and Gamba is powerless to stop him. We've had this discussion before. The club will do what they believe is best for the player. If Usami wants to play in Europe, Gamba will do everything in their hands to allow him to do so.

Japanese clubs don't hold their players hostage like European clubs do.

11. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Like a boss.

12. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    While I will believe you that they may be more "human" like I seriously doubt it they are all Fairytale like and will ask Usami where he wants to go and than will tell him they will do whatever it is in their power to make it happen. Even if it means to PAY instead of GET the money and if need be get relegated.

I am sure they want to just like any other team cash in on their players and since they are their players, want to USE them if no one is willing to PAY UP.

No offense ment SamuraiBlue 2002 I do believe in ethics and good will but not in lala land and living saints of a football club.
    I would buy that their logic is that they will loan him and hope that after that the club will actually pay the fee they want and believe that without loaning him no one will ever pay such a fee and they want to cash in and in the progress of all of that the player gets his wish by playing in Europe. But I dont like it. Because loaned out players are always in risk of being benched. If you pay 3 mils for a guy you will give him chance and play him but if you loaned him you never know, they can use him for rotation, for backup, or honestly want to test him and play him.

Don't get me wrong I think a club like Hoffenheim would be great for Usami, just this loan option bothers me.

13. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Blue-san >

It's always the same pattern, stop thinking about how an european would do.

14. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    First of all, how do you even know whether or not clubs are willing to pay 3mil for Usami?

What if this was his only option? Then what?

Secondly, why would a club want to pay 3mil for Usami when you can get someone like Kiyotake for 1 mil which is a much safer investment?

Thirdly, they are paying a loan fee so it's not like Gamba are getting nothing.

Do you really think that Usami is stupid enough to make the exact same mistake again? Why would he go to a club to be benched again after his experiences at Bayern? He obviously feels that he has a good chance of playing .

15. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

If they want to do what is best for the player release him on free and let him decide where he wants to go, he will be a more attractive transfer target in that case.

2. No I dont think he is stupid, naive would be the word. (for instance Bayern...) But if he rejected Liverpool and has chosen Hoffenheim I see that as a good move

3. Loan fee... transfer fee of 3 mils... no one will pay....

They can lower it to the amount they think someone WILL PAY

Like I said I trust in your word that Japanese clubs are perhaps more moral like (than most of European clubs not all) but dont try to present them as some Gold Fish which makes your wishes come true. They are doing business just like any other Football club.

And I never said clubs are not willing to pay 3 mils or are willing to pay. But for instance if we speak about the past. It would be better (for Gamba) if he played for them last half of Season 2011 instead of being on loan with Bayern where he was testing grass by bit.(well every experience is worth something so perhaps for Usami that was even better)but Gamba didnt gain anything.

In the end no matter how they look at it. I can still look at it from my point of view and say. Hey Gamba be careful and think about what you are doing. Sell him or play him.

I just remembered a case from Barcelona. They loan out Keirson and he goes to clubs left and right and in the end practically leaves for free. He was bought from Brazil for a substantial fee. That was bad for the club wasnt that good for Keirson as well.
    I want what is best for Usami, but I dont want Gamba to get the short end of a stick. Or god forbid gets relegated and I am not even fond of them in J-League.

So please don't jump on me when I share my point of view, I try to understand yours and if anything I would like an honest talk about why Gamba is doing things as they are.

16. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Sorry, but until you get over his kind of thinking then you will never understand.

You can't have it both ways. You have to chose between Usami and Gamba and almost every Japanese person will side with Usami.

17. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    If I would have to choose I would choose Usami as well. But imo there is a way both parties would gain.
    Cerezo will gain from Kiyotake, Kashiwa will gain from Sakai and Gamba could gain from Usami,

An example where Cerezo got the short end of the stick was Shinji Kagawa.

18. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Cerezo had no idea how much Kagawa was valued. You can't blame them for receiving such a low fee. They had little to no experience in dealing with international transfers. They did what all Japanese clubs would have done and allowed Kagawa to leave and they did not haggle over a transfer fee.

Look now, they've learned their lesson and the transfer fees have been increasing after every transfer.

19. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    I'm wondering if Liverpool's interest for Usami has to do with the nomination of Jen Chang at the club, having talk with him about the player I know he likes him a lot.

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    daamn man, you made me laugh in the middle of the night :D

Also, guys, I suggest putting these discussions on hold, at least until something, well, happens ;)

21. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Tonight's Bayern vs Holland NT might be the last time to see Usami in a Bayern jersey.

22. karolb

karolb Member

Apr 16, 2008
    Germany
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    hmm so maybe no Usami against Turkey tmr ... but no training with the team yet anyway

23. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    wait, bm hasnt released him for japan's toulan campaign? what is taking so long.

24. DerBogen

DerBogen Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  25. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team: