2011/12 Takashi Usami @ Bayern Munich (GER/CL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    very well. Let's hope this gets through

3. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Good for him.

4. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Can't wait for the next season and for the match Hoffenheim Vs Bayern ;)

5. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I was surprise because I thought he would go to Nuremburg, along with Kiyotake. I wanted to see the Japanese duo teaming up.

With Hoffenheim, Kashiwa Reysol's Hiroki Sakai was seem to be heading there, but now news say he's going to Hannover 96.

But where he goes, I hope Usami can get playing time to prove himself.

6. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    BAYERN MONACO (4-2-3-1):
    Neuer; Lahm, J. Boateng, Tymoschuk, Rafinha ; Pranjic, Schweinsteiger; Robben, Kroos, Ribéry; Mario Gomez. A disp: Butt, Usami, Riedmuller Contento, Petersen, Muller, Olic. All. Heynckes

Maybe bench for him :D

7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Definitely at least bench ;)

8. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Uhm... Maybe Robbery will injury in this afternoon training session colliding with one another and than Kross will injury during the final.

At that point Usami will have a small chance to enter the pitch nope? :p

Whispered11 repped this.
  9. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    yes two of the three need to injure so that Usami has a chance of playing lol

Ribbery, Robben, Kross especially ribbery Robben duo

So basically he will watch the finals from the bench :laugh:

10. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Robben has a flu.. we'll see. AHAHAHAHAH :D

11. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    seems to have recovered, unfortunately :D

12. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    It would be unbelievable if he took part in the pitch haha. Stranger things have happened in the past...

On a positive note, training/playing with these guys at a club with a winning culture and taking part in preparations for the biggest club match of the season should be good experience for him.

13. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    lol........it would be a joke if he got a winner's medal cause he made the bench.

14. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well he will get it you know...

15. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    However tommorow night I will be with Chelsea side. I hate too much that Heynk~something coach and so after he losed Bundesliga and Pokal I really hope he will get his special "triplete" losing even the final UCL :ROFLMAO:

16. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He'll get a medal for sure, be it gold or silver. Remember he wasn't even in the squad in the cup final but walked up the stairs with the team? Bayern even uses him - along with the 'permanent' team members - for the current Munich city PR campaign to build up to the final.

That said, I don't get why they are treating him like he is like some kind of executive's son.

17. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Well, he did contribute to the campaign, like the 1 goal, 1 assist in the Ingolstadt match. so in a way, he did deserve that Silver medal in the DfB-Pokal finals, albeit a small contribution.

But he haven't featured at all in Bayern's Champions League campaign.... He may be bench in the finals, but he'll only gets to play if he was listed in the squad, like the subs, correct? I dunno much about football rules...

I pip Bayern to win this match, just because... though it'll be funny if they lose, they'll remember 2011-2012 as the "Runners-up" Treble, 2nd in all three competition, 2nd in Bundesliga, 2nd in DfB-Pokal, 2nd in UEFA Champions League Finals...

I'd be even more happy if there were a pleasant suprise, and Usami will play, He is considered as a backup winger for Robben, right? Robben just recovered from illness, maybe not in full fitness. It'll be great if he can get on the squad list.
    An appearance in the UCL Finals, would probably make up for the one lousy season on loan. An assist or even a goal with just be perfect, for him and for fans.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    He played against Manchester City in the CL.

I don't know why you guys like to deceive yourself... he isn't going to play, end. Even if Robben or Ribery get out for an injury, Muller will play instead of him. Watching the CL from the bench will still probably be a big emotional experience at least, though :)

19. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    As expected he's named on the bench, regardless he takes part or not I'm sure he'll never forget this experience.

20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Believe me or not, but when Olic was going to take his PK I said to myself: "he'll miss it. That's what you get for going with him instead of Usami". I was absolutely confident that he would miss!
    :D :D :D

21. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Na Usami wouldn't have taken one.

I've never seen him take a penalty ever.

lol Bayern Munich came in 2nd in three competitions this season. Bayer Leverkusen much?

22. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    loool no I know that, absolutely. I was simply referring to the fact that he made him play instead of Usami (NOT that I would've put Usami of course, but he didn't give him any chance in the league too so that's what he deserves). If Usami was on the pitch, someone else would've taken it :p

edit: just saw Usami getting his medal :D

23. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    glad he didn't come in, see him miss and become a scapegoat. No thanks.

24. heyheyhe11

heyheyhe11 Member+

Oct 1, 2009
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    surely, if bayern were to win, and usami were to get the winners medal and hoist the mightly european trophy, thats not the right way for a first japanese national to the champions league. right way is to earn it, like kagawa could get one by earning it.

25. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Neverkusen... and guess where Heynckes was before this season? Also Ballack was in Munich which is never a good omen for the German side.