2011/12 Keisuke Honda @ CSKA Moscow (RUS/CL) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Those fakes are incredible.

2. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'm sure AC Milan will try to make an offer to CSKA. ;)

3. BigDnm01

BigDnm01 Member

May 14, 2011
    USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I would like to see Honda go to a big club like AC Milan, but what are the possibilities of that? Has there been talks or rumors?

AC Milan looking for playmaker and Honda is capable of that role + Honda wants a transfer = Honda at AC Milan.

Seem like a pefect solution, but things usually don't work out like that.

4. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    They won't spend any money.
    Only if they sell Boateng to Real Madrid, there could be some chances.

5. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    AC Milan,no money
    Inter Milan,no money
    Juventus,they have money but they're spending otherwise

if you wanna see Honda in Italy there is only one club,nowadays,that has got enough money and could do a huge affair signing Honda,and it's Napoli.
    They have sold Lavezzi and could form a fantastic trio with Honda-Cavani-Hamsik. (if you ask me,Honda is way better than Lavezzi).
    And i think that Napoli could really go mad for a shining player like Keisuke.
    Too bad they haven't catch a Champions League place last year.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Oh, okay. Any more secrets for us? Galliani buying Kawashima as 4th GK?
    :rolleyes:

If only Lazio would come back =(

7. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    I was reading articles recently that they want to pay 10 M€ for a keeper... No, not Kawashima.

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    lol you trolling or serious? Of course not, they have nothing else to do for the GKs

9. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    No money here in Italy. And i think none wanna try the "east asian" adventure buying a player even if skilled like Honda.

That's a pity but Liverpool would be e nice place for him. And in any case, CSKA wants MONEY. A lot.

10. Arash1995

Arash1995 Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Yokohama
    Club:
    Yokohama F Marinos
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    He is already 26 and not so young anymore. No CL, only the boring Russian league and pointless Europa league. What a joke. So depressing. Japanese players shouldn't move to Russia.

kayama repped this.
  11. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    "Boring" Europa League? That's too hush.

12. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Several "heavy" contracts are expired (Seedorf, Gattuso, Nesta, Flamini...) and AC Milan, despite some notices, will sell at least one forward, probably Robinho but also Cassano is in transfer list, and maybe one big player can leave (Ibrahimovic or Pato, at this point Thiago Silva should stay).
    So, AC Milan needs not only a playmaker, but also one or two offensive players, and Honda (old target of Rossoneri) would be very useful considering that he can cover different roles, and besides AC Milan want spend not much.
    It's for these reasons I'm sure "my club" will make an offer. Of course, I talk about a try, I'm not saying "AC Milan will buy Honda."

Rumours on Kawashima were unfounded.

13. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    meh, afaik, it's the opposite.
    D'amico did indeed bring Kawashima to AC Milan. He knew they were searching a third GK and wanted to do some advertising anyway. It's just that there never was a chance (infact the 3rd GK is now a brazilian 20yr).
    But there has never been any rumour for Ac Milan going for Honda, at least not this year.
    Actually, his agent even went as far to confess that Lazio were the only club really interested in the player (which translates as preparing concrete offers) months ago. Now, I would be the first to jump in joy if it was real that Milan gets him. It's just there is absolutely nothing pointing in this direction and you usually don't do this things all of a sudden. Lazio monitored the player for more than 6 months.
    Besides they didn't even sell Thiago Silva at the end...

also lol at not spend much, they can't get him for anything below 12-13 mlns anyway...

14. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Honda will find himself an interesting club I believe that. perhaps the likes of Malaga, they have loads of money to burn and need to strengthen their squad for CL

15. Harima83

Harima83 Member

Nov 1, 2009
    Club:
    AC Milan
    What D'amico wants is not what AC Milan wants. :D
    But AC Milan in summer 2010 wanted Honda. He didn't come in Italy because of new rules for non-EU players. Knowing the club I support, when a player becomes an objective of AC Milan, he will remain an objective in the future. Until August there is a chance. ;)
    Anyway, we'll see.

16. c shima

c shima Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hope he can find somewhere outside of Italy since serie A's a sinking ship. Liverpool or anywhere in the EPL or a La Liga team like Valencia, Athletico, or Athletic Bilba would be fantastic.

17. Pjdawa

Pjdawa Member

Jan 18, 2011
    Club:
    Gamba Osaka
    for your info Valencia is engulfed with debts,Bilbao don't sign foreign players unless they have some basque heritage, Atletico Madrid are ok but are notorious losers...

18. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Than Liverpool.

19. dudedudedude

dudedudedude Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Baltimore, MD
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Spain's economy is so bad. Avoid them altogether. EPL is going to transfer in a lot of Spanish youngsters this season. Especially from Bilbao. But... im guessing viewership is at an all time high with their unemployment rate.

20. c shima

c shima Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Italy's in a similar situation to Spain, the entire Eurozone's neck deep in sh*t except for Germany. If the non-Classico Liga teams can't afford Honda, so be it. But costs aside, the overall quality is better in England, Spain, and even Germany than Italy.

21. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
  22. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Everyday I look into this thread for a new rumour but just same old shite.:p

23. Senior Tigr

Senior Tigr Member

Jun 6, 2008
    Warsaw, Poland
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Keisuke was injured today in friendly. He got a cut when trying to got to the crossed ball, 3 stitches were put on the wound.
    Highlights of the match with a great Honda's pass somewhere at the beginning: http://pfc-cska.com/ru/media/?video=1842

24. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    hope its just that, some blood stiches and no muscles were injured

25. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan