2010 WCQ: Group B: Mex-Hon-Can-Jam II

Discussion in 'CONCACAF' started by MoRado, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    Which is why he's had limited success.

You can't play fluid attacking futbol without a decent D and some solid attacking players, although I like what he's done with Guatemala so far, from what I've seen but Pando Ramirez ain't gonna win you games, there's gotta be some young Guatemalans out there that can fill in for him.

2. Azuran

Azuran Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Toronto, ON
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I sure hope you're not including Papa Olimpia in that statement.

If you aren't, then it's all cool.

3. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    Well in honduras since Gilberto yearwood there has been a lack of talent in the centre back spot. Even if he focused on defense, the lack of talent for us in that spot really killed him. I remember the game against the US in Honduras for 2002 quals, we were horrid in the back. U saw how we couldnt clear, or cover a cross.

4. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Lets not get into a third converation in this thread my point is Honduras does not Bunker. Thats all, lets not drag this on please.

5. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    didnt they bunker vs Mexico?

6. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

3 outa 5 midfielders are attacking midfielders, and the other 2 were just defending yet that is not Guevara's natural position he is an attacking midfielder. So NO THEY DID NOT BUNKER, only Caribbean teams bunker.

Thought we made this clear can we start talking about the next games please instead of wasting our time on something that has been clarified.

7. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    its clear in my mind, they bunkered.

They waited back and waited for a counter.

They were hardly on the Mexican side of the field.

either way, next topic.

8. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    dood, they bunkered.

they had 3 shots on goal in 90 minutes

9. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    Crowded the midfield not the defense. Crowding defense = bunkering. In any case either way it only worked against them. Can we go next subject please since it is not going to be resolved here.

10. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    defending with 11 guys = bunkering.

tomatoe = tomato.

NEXT!!!

11. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Alright....let's move on. Thanks.

12. TallTowerMan

TallTowerMan Member+

Apr 8, 2007
    SoCal
    Club:
    Club Tijuana
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    When and where are the next games? Thanks in advance...

13. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    honduras on 10/11/2008 vs canada

and Mexico will play with great valor vs Jamaica in kingston

on 10/15/2008 Honduras vs Jamaica

and Mexico will play with balls vs canada in edmonton

on 11/19/2008 Honduras to the Might of Mexico

and Jamaica vs Canada on the same day.

14. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    stop please, lets move on

15. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    TTM my post makes no sense now

"honduras to the Might of Mexico"?

:rolleyes::D:(

16. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras

People like you show a negative face to your Mexican people, unfortunately most people generalize on Mexicans being @ssh0les, but by experience I can say its a few that make it look bad for the rest. You are now on top of that elite list.
    Just think about the suffering in ur entire country 70 minutes of a match u guys thought was an easy win. Did we wake up yet or do we still think we are the best thing since Coca Cola. Your team has nothing special compared to the rest, Mexico's golden years are over, so wake the Fcuk UP.

Moving on :

Both games will be tough, the best game should be Canada Vs Honduras, but you never know it would not be the first time that Jamaica pulls away a 1 nill against Mexico at home. Overall the most exciting group compared to all the lay downs on the other groups.

17. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    2-1 son.

A bit of advice.

Stop listening to Nasralla and all them other pseudojournalists that sell you cheap dreams on the 10 o'clock news and your daily newspapers down in catracho-land.

You sound like a fool saying you made us "suffer" when in reality it was your people who suffered in the end.

If our team is nothing special, Honduras = dingleberries that hang from my butt when I don't wipe right.

Honduras hasn't accomplished shit thus far.

Bajate de esa nube.

18. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    so what are they when u wipe right?

anyways, what do you guyz think about Mexico having all away games in the last 3 matches?

19. angelsfan

angelsfan Member+

Jun 4, 2008
    So Cal
    ehh
    we gonna crush them:D:rolleyes:

20. PARS

PARS Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 3, 2007
    Austin, TX
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    About the 3 matches away, it is though but it plays into Mexico's plan to go out and get (need only) one point, where we in a situation where we needed 4 or more points, I would be a little (a little) worried.

Jamaica worries me, not the score but the hacks, Canada may be the best spot to get that point and then continue experimenting with sub teams. Honduras will be a meaningless game, most likely for both. They will come out and play like their life depended on it and (if they win because who knows what happens when they move the bus) the catrachos will brag about it like they played "super" Mexico on the WCF.

Always fun to watch el Tri, even when not all the stars are there.

/p

21. jcvf90

jcvf90 Member

Dec 12, 2006
    Boca Raton, FL
    no we wont, rueda said if we are qualified he wont call any legionarios, he will only play with players from the honduran league.
    BTW 2-1 in my defense.... well for all the crap u tlked on how of much shit we were, 2-1 doesnt seem to proove ur point. People like u saying 3-0 or 4-0 and oh boy did u guys get a scare. IF u only beat us 2-1 in the huge azteca u cant really be that much better than us. So dont act as if u beat us by a mile, u beat u are better, but its not like ur brazil. U barely beat honduras 2-1 in azteca and then u go and think ur the greatest thing since slice bread, and then wat happened ohh yeah struggled to barely beat canada at home wow, that must be the great and might mexico right.

22. Deathdealer

Deathdealer New Member

May 16, 2006
    USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    dude did you hear how quite that stadium was, at one point only the Hondurans in the stadium could be heard. Did you notice that I at no point said how big or powerful Honduras is; but how common and none spectacular Mexico is. The only one that is on the cloud is you, you think Mexico is Brazil of Concacaf, but shit Brazil is getting its ass kicked too so what does that mean. These are new times so wake up and stop justifing me saying I'm making x or y team big the only thing I'm saying is Mexico is no longer the same as it was 10+ yrs ago, just wake up. Dingle berries is the trail u leave when u type and talk.

23. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    You both sound like the Honduran media, full of excuses and using Mexico as a measuring stick.

Nobody said we were Brazil, not even close to that so I don't know how you managed to work that into your argument.

Face it, your team, just like Canada and Jamaica, came to Mexico to defend and you left empty handed, that's something to be proud about, if you're Honduran.

The stats are very clear, Honduras has been pwnt by Mexico plenty of times but every time the games come around, los catrachos se agrandan, spewing the same nonsense about how times are changing and you have the best ever team . You know, the same redundant shit.

You acted as if you had won the world cup when you beat us last year in gold cup group stages. What happened after that? You were sonned by Guadalupe.

Stay proud.

24. Mexcellence

Mexcellence Member+

Oct 12, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Even with Honduras 5-5-0 formation it could have been at least 3 or 4 in the first half if they weren't lucky, imagine if they hadn't Bunkered. 5-4-1, but Suazo went back to midfield to defend, that's why at times it was a 5-5-0.

25. Moises

Moises Member

Feb 8, 2007
    miami
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Honduras
    totally bro!!!!!! shit even a 7-3-0 format would of been a 13 to nil!!!!!!