News: 2010 K-League Transfers

Discussion in 'Korean Domestic Leagues' started by Dokebiteam, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Suwon signs what could be proper Mato's replacement with Botafogo's captain Juninho. Reports say he scored 7 goals last season and can take great FKs.

http://esporte.uol.com.br/futebol/u...com-o-samsung-bluewings-da-coreia-do-sul.jhtm

In other news, Ulsan traded Yoo Ho-joon with Busan's Choi Ki-suk.

In transfer rumors:

- Pohang's Denilson is likely to transfer to Middle Eastern club. Bunyodkor is also interested in him.
    - Choi Hyo-jin is very likely to transfer to J-League runners-up Kawasaki Frontale.
    - Kim Myung-joong could be traded to Jeonbuk or Ulsan.

2. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Can you give me some info about him?

Kawasaki really need to improve their defense and I really hope that if he comes that he can help us.

3. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He's a defender who doesn't defend. Damn good at going forward, but I can't respect a player who ignores his primary duty time and time again.

4. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Lol now I know why we're after him.

Kawasaki are known for their gung-ho style so I think that he'll fit in perfectly.

5. GoYoungrokba

GoYoungrokba Member+

May 21, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Choi's cross is also hard to watch.

If Kawasaki is looking for someone who can run the flank forever like he does, then he can be a good option.

6. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic

There's often a misconception of him being horrible defender because of his aggressiveness, but I think he's a decent WB. To me he does a good job of tracking back and helping out the defense (I mean if you've been keeping track of Pohang's games this season, you'd notice especially the ACL finals match against Al-Itthad). Not only that he's the type of player who'd give 110% on the pitch. Also a great ultility player who can play as WB, RMF, and AMF (scored a 'perfect hat trick' playing as AMF against Newcastle Jets in ACL). As for his crossing, he tries to keep his crosses low and quick but never really connects with anyone (This is just my opinion, maybe with the exception of LYP's right foot, non of our KNT WBs are decent crossers). Anyways, here's a compilation I made of him:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WjfKemcmgw"]YouTube- The WMD - Choi Hyo-Jin[/ame]

7. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    He played defense in the ACL final, but if you go back and watch the match, you'll notice that he rarely managed to go forward that night. He's a horrible one on one defender, as shown in the first leg of the quarterfinals against Bunyodkor and when he chooses to start going forward, his defense is simply non-existent. It's not a misconception. He's jut not capable of getting the job done on both ends in one match. He's one of those players who has to choose one or the other, but because he isn't a very good defender even when he chooses to be one, he'll always be inferior to the likes of Oh Bum-Seok.

For all his "aggressiveness" and "versatility," there's really nothing a fullback can do to compensate for his lack of defensive qualities.

8. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Kim Dong-Jin can cross the ball from the left flank with the best of them, and Oh Bum-Seok can also supply quality crosses with his right foot. I've also seen Cha Du-ri whip in good crosses for Freiburg. And then there is Hyun Young-Min.

9. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Pohang lose all of their foreign (Denilson, Stevo, Vagner) players and their coach Farias. Rumors say they're working to bring back Mota to K-League.

http://news.nate.com/view/20091221n07671?mid=n0106

This is a bit late but Suwon trade Bae Ki-jong and Park Hyun-bum with Kang Min-soo and Lee Dong-sik from Jeju.

10. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  11. FCShootdori

FCShootdori Red Card

Sep 13, 2009
    Club:
    Pohang Steelers
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Nice :)

12. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  13. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Fcuk Shin, he will realize yet again how big of a player Mota was to K-League and for Seongnam. I am happy that he is back in K-League, because as other players put it, it will be very very hard to get a player like his calibre step foot in K-League for a very very long time.

Even though I'm a Seongnam fan, I will follow him very closely this season. Hope he naturalizes.

14. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yea, I remember in an article interview with Radoncic, he said Mota was one of a kind. You rarely see players who play with a heart for the team these days. Good to have him back :)

15. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Looks like there's a rush of Colombian players after Molina's success with Seongnam. Colombia seems like the new blue ocean for K-League scouts.

The article says Ulsan will sign Colombian international Carmelo Valencia on a 2-year deal.

http://www.vanguardia.com/deportes/futbol/49417-carmelo-valencia-se-va-para-corea

Rumors say Ulsan are also working on signing the Colombian player of the year Martinez Jackson as well as one more player.

16. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
  17. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    I read that Bunyodkor is also having negotiations with Pohang's defender Kim Hyun Il.

18. news

news Member

Jan 24, 2008
  19. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  20. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Carmelo Valencia.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTFvuPeSBg"]YouTube- CARMELO VALENCIA[/ame]

21. Dokebiteam

Dokebiteam New Member

Apr 29, 2009
    Club:
    Suwon Bluewings
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  22. leepui

leepui Member

Jun 28, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Brazilian Leonardo Ferreira da Silva

[​IMG]

He chose to join Hong Kong Champion South China after trialing at both Ulsan and Hong Kong and getting offers from both sides.

23. cha doo ri

cha doo ri Member

Jul 17, 2004
    L.A.
    more money?
    is ha dae sung suppose to be the replacement for ki sung yong?

24. Koreano

Koreano Member

Jul 5, 2005
    Club:
    Seongnam Ilhwa
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Definitely more money and less competition.

Seoul and Jeobuk have a great deal there, win-win for both sides without coughing up cash.

25. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    It all depends on how consistent Kim Seung-yong plays for them.

Because let's be honest - Shim Woo-yeon is as bad as JJJ.