2010-2011 Serbian League Schedule?

Discussion in 'Serbia & Montenegro' started by nicodemus, Mar 23, 2010.

1. nicodemus

nicodemus Member+

Sep 3, 2001
    Cidade Mágica
    Club:
    PAOK Saloniki
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've been looking around online, but can't find if the league schedule for 2010-2011 is out yet? I'm hoping to travel to Serbia in the late summer or early fall and was wanting to plan the trip around some games. If anyone has a link or even general info about when the league typically runs, that's be great.

2. RedStarBg

RedStarBg Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Serbia
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia

I recommend you to go to some Red Star or Partizan Belgrade game, especially to some of the matches in European competitions, they will play them in late summer or early fall like you want, and if you want to go to some domestic league match i also recommend you to go to Red Star game because they have amazing fans, but all other teams don't have to much spectators in they games. Red Star have average 15,000-20,000 per game, and others have something like 1000-2000 per game.

And league schedule for 2010-2011 is not out yet because second league is not finish yet, so expect to be out in july, after World Cup.

Here you have all the fixtures in Serbian Superleague (with date and time) and all other lower divisions, so when new schedule come they will update this table from 2009-10 season.

http://www.srbijasport.net/tak/308

Ask here if you need anything else!

2 people repped this.
  3. EvanJ

EvanJ Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    Mar 30, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States