2009 Season Ticket Info

Discussion in 'La Norte' started by LN - Dougg, Dec 8, 2008.

1. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Ticket prices are going to go up again next season, but only slightly. You can still get this year's prices for next year's season tickets but you must purchase or make a deposit by December 31st, 2008. (Deposits* are $100 for Full Season Tickets, $50 for Half Season Tickets -Schedule A or B or flex plans**)

For our current ticket holders: If you make your deposit before the end of the year, you can still lock the price you paid for this season. (Whichever it was.)

For new season ticket holders: You will get a reduced price: $300.00 for full season, $155 for half season and $137 for flex plans. DC United price: $320.00for full season, $180.00 for half season and $160 for flex plans. These prices are again, only before or by 12/31.

Freebies***: As always, there will be freebies TBD by the team. (Special gift, T-shirts, discounts, meet the team day event, etc.) Plus LN freebies, also TBD.

Free Kids Season Tix: For those of you who have kids under 6, they can still get in for free! The U-6 program is still in place for both Full and Half Season purchases. All DCU requries is a copy of a birth certificate for the child that will be using the seat.

Parking Passes: We will not have any info until about a month before the season kicks off. (just going by what happened this year)

Payments: You can make payments through our website. Money Orders and Checks [with funds only, lol ] are accepted, make them out to La Norte.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or email me.

Thanks for supporting DC United and La Norte

*Note the deposits are non-refundable. Also, if you do not pay your remaining balance by opening day, you will not get your tickets.

**Flex Plans include eight matches of your choosing. I strongly recommend this sort of package for those of you that travel from distant places. How it works: Simple, just tell me throughout the season what games you are coming to, and how many tix you will need, and I reserve them for you. That’s it. No more missing out games, no more exchanging tickets, losing money, etc.

*** Freebies: You get all freebies as a full season ticket holder. Some as a half season ticket holder and none with the flex plan.

2. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    All, below are the updated season ticket prices for this year:

Season Ticket $310.00 (DCU: $340.00)
    1/2 Season Ticket $160.00 (DCU: $190.00)
    Flex Plan (8 Game Vouchers) $150.00 (DCU: $176.00)

Four youth ticket prices, drop me a PM.

Parking info is not available yet, once I get it, I will post it here.

See our website for purchasing information.

3. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Parking in Lot 8 is at $8 per game on the passes for this season so $80 Half and $160 Full season. Individual game parking will be $15 per car, so it is quite a savings to go with the passes. Also, any unused passes will be accepted for later games this year as long as the stubs are attached.

4. LN - Dougg

LN - Dougg Member

Aug 26, 2004
    Dale City, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Plan A Games:

Saturday, March 28, Chicago
    Friday, April 17, NE*
    Saturday, May 9, Toronto
    Thursday, June 4, New York*
    Saturday, July 18, Colorado*
    Saturday, August 22, LA
    Saturday, September 12, Seattle
    Saturday, October 3, Chivas USA
    Special Game A- TBD
    Special Game C- TBD

Plan B Games:

Saturday, April 4, Houston
    Saturday, May 2, Dallas*
    Saturday, May 23, Salt Lake
    Saturday, June 13, Chicago
    Saturday, August 8, Kansas City*
    Saturday, August 22, LA
    Sunday, September 27, San Jose*
    Saturday, October 17, Columbus
    Special Game B- TBD
    Special Game D- TBD

* = Exchange dates (whatever plan you choose, those are the only games where you can exchange tickets.)

5. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    LN - Dougg

When do I get my 2010 season tickets? :D

And get someone to unsticky this thread.