2007 CSL off-season transaction thread

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Dec 4, 2006.

1. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    it just shows there are not many left side defenders in CSL. same thing happens in the national team. remember what happens the game against switzerland last year, against Borussia M'gladbach 2 days ago.

2. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    he will be like at home with pazin and zivkovic and tumbakovic !!!!!!!

3. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
  4. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
  5. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Are they all current Uruguayan internationals?

6. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    I think Sergio Blanco and Diego Alonso are still in the current Uruguayan national team. But Correa is not

7. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Uruguayan Trio has arrived.
    Alonso, Blanco and Correa
    [​IMG]

8. ingoda

ingoda New Member

Apr 22, 2006
    Qingdao Zhongneng
    MARCO CLAUDIO CARDOSO LOURENCO MF POR 05.05.1979 177 70 Varzim
    Chengdu Blades
    Igor Tkalcevic DF CRO 26.11.1974 187 77 Rijeka

9. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    are they even any good? or are they all washed up?

10. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
  11. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Paunovic will not join Shenhua. It's confirmed. But Hideoshi Nakata is in the picture.

12. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
  14. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Both are way better than Nakata. When he was with Bolton, he wasn't even 50% of what he was at his prime. I think if he comes out of his retirement, he'll have 30% at best.

15. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    The presence of an international star player like Nakata will boost the attendance of Shenhua matches, because Chinese fans can identify more with players from other eastern asian countries.

I think at 30% of his prime, it's enough for Nakata to cope well with CSL. He doesn't need to score goals anyway, a luxury thing Jancker can't afford.

The latest news indicates Otto Addo will join Shenhua. He didn't play much for his club this season so I assume he can be let go quite easily.

16. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    I hope he's fitter than Jancker.

17. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    yeah but unlike Jancker who joined Shenhua midway through the season, if Otto Addo joins the team now, he still has more than a month to get his fitness up to speed before the start of the season.

18. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    I don't think 30% is enough. CSL isn't that weak these days.

I'm not sure Nakata will have a significant difference on attendance. I hate to admit it but we Chinese traditionally have quite a bit of animosity towards Japanese. I don't know how that will exactly translate to football attendance but I'm sure many of the more-nationalistic fans will not want to bring in a player from Japan.

19. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Haha, yes, please, please Shenhua get Nakata, just one more reason to hate them...I can only imagine what his reception would be like in Beijing, or worse when they play Sheyang, Liaozu, and Changchun. Nakata's impact in bringing in fans would be very minor and I'm not sure how much he'd be able to help. But by all means, Shenhua, get him, PLEASE!!!

20. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    chengb, haha, you're really a stereotypical Beijing fan. Beijing people (not only football fans) generally have a pretty negative view towards Shanghainese.

21. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    Nigerian foward Amaefule Thankgod is trialing with Dalian and probabaly will get the contract since he is strongly recommended by Jo Bonfrere. He previously played for Paok saloniki in Greece.

Another Nigerian Ajie John Bosco Egwu from Nigerian club OUK is also trialing but he didn't show enough to convince Dalian he is worth the money and probably will be let go.

Aderaldo and Tiago, both played for Shanghai United last year, just signed with Beijing Guoan.

22. chengb02

chengb02 Member

Oct 14, 2002
    didn't Tiago formerly play for Shenzhen? If so, that's great news, I still remember a scissor kick goal he scored a few years back, absolutely beautiful!

23. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    zhang yonghai ex liaoning just sign for Beijing, and if i didn't make mistake they Sign Guo hui from liaoning and Xue Shen from Senzhen and Cheng Yuehlei who is GK from dalian.

Tianjin Sign Yang Jun, Bai Yi and Tan Wangsong

24. dqma

dqma Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Montreal
    FW Branko Baković from OFK Belgrade will start trial with Shandong tomorrow. He will probably become the last foreign import for Shandong if the trial is successful.