2007 CONCACAF Champions Cup II [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Aguilas Del America, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Aguilas Del America

Oct 28, 2002
    Nido de Coapa
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Gran juego! Congrats to Pachuca on the title... again.

What is up with de La Torre not shaking Jesus Martinez hand? What a classless bastard.

2. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

palo.. ademas se miro nervioso

3. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    congrats Pachuca

i have all the confidence in the world that you guys will represent Mexico in a dignified manner in the World Club Cup

unlike America, who just plain embarrased all Mexico last year

4. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what a great game.. very entertaining.... now predictions... how do you think pachuca will do in la club world cup

5. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Exactly what I was thinking man, I know you lost but come on at least professional. One of the big reasons I don't really go for chivas anymore, they grown a massive ego as of late. Which was shown by Mr. Chepo tonight when he didn't shake hands or want to talk to the other team. What was he arguing about anyways? The post was offside?

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    looks like someone needs to get Vergara a nice shyt burger... he really needs one for all the crap he has talked...

its amazing all the calls that go in favor of Chivas and how the press SAYS NOTHING!!! it is quite sickening.....

7. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Dang, Pachuca is just taking everything lately, they don't believe in anyone...The better team won the title today.

Very entertaining game by the way, I couldn't even study for my test. Oh, well, I'll think of an excuse not to take it.

8. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Happy 45th Anniversary, Chivas.

9. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    That's so true.

I don't wanna hear ANYONE say that America gets help from the ref.

10. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its funny how the people from America have flooded in here. lol

It kinda seems like poetic justice that this happens when the owner and the manager like to talk alot of shit.

11. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Anyone reminded of Clausura 2004?

12. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    I know huh!!!! But you guys wont even get a chance to embarras your selves, because well you couldn't even win the Concacaf champions cup, concacaf mecos.......:rolleyes:

Sickening indeed, but you know whats so funny about all this? that all those anti-americanistas tend to argue that we win because we get help from the refferes, but this guys can't even win with the reffs on their side, patetic.....

Kinda hard to make predictons don't you think, I mean we don't even know what team they are gonna take for sure, heck they might not even have the same coach.......

13. Manoro3

Manoro3 Member

Dec 11, 2005
    Los Ángeles
    If the refs had wanted Chivas to win, they would have allowed Reynoso's goal in the 2nd game. That simple.

Considering the ball came from a deflection off an air ball contested by both a Chivas player and a Pachuca player, it would have been very easy to argue that they thought it had come off a Pachuca player.

But they called it offsides because they thought it was offsides, and it was offsides, a good call.

In the first game they made some offsides calls against Pachuca because they thought they were offsides, and they weren't offsides. A bad call.

There was an instance in the second game where the ref incorrectly called a passive offsides against Chivas that would have led to a clear shot on goal. Another bad call.

It happens. They're human beings and they don't have the benefit of slow motion replays.

Your team is owned by the largest media company in the spanish speaking world, which also owns two other teams in the same league, and is directly linked to the president of the federation and the vice president of CONCACAF.

And somehow you still manage to feel persecuted, besieged on all sides, powerless to resist the vast conspiracies against you.

14. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I guess we can unstick this now.