2007 CONCACAF Champions Cup II [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by Aguilas Del America, Apr 6, 2007.

1. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol... pero si miras a los soldados mexicanos that are defending la patria... you would be proud..

2. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    am sure I would ... :D ... ahy les cairia al rato pero no quiero lastimar sus sentimientos, muchos de ellos son muy sensibles.

3. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    lol

[​IMG]

pern, el mero mero, nacho nation, Eduardinho, Le Tigreshark and mc:D

defending our territory from gringos, cerrotes and tragaratas

4. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I know

5. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol ... deseguro todos ellos agarraditos de la mano

6. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol we havent died yet... at least not me and you... don tiger is banned for eons..

7. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    hahahha

8. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think what would make the world cup of clubs even better if a Mexican teams wins Libertadores(hopefully they will) and they go with who wins this cup. Now THAT would be the way to represent Mexico.

9. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I just showed this pic to my dad and he said he remembers this pic from mexico's text books... and he even told me the names of the ninos heroes

btw on another note.. Chivas was lucky that the referee linesmen sucked.... it should've been 4-2 for pachuca... but nevertheless it was an awesome game and very entertaining... may the best win.. and go to mundial de clubes

10. pokerjoe

pokerjoe BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 24, 2001

You like Chivas because they're all racist? Way to go!!! Keep up the good hate, man!! You are a wonderful human being. We really need more bigots like you on the forum and in the world. Thank you!! Because, really, only us Mexicans are human beings. Everyone else in the world, like gringos and negros and such, aren't really human. They don't really even deserve to live, but they certainly don't deserve the right to play soccer for any team they're good enough to make. Nope.

11. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    What are you talking about? There are people of many races on Chivas.

Read a book joe.

Racist and Nationalist are two different things. Am I a Nationalist? Yes. But a Racist?....well maybe.:p

...I kid, I kid. I just ********ing hate US sawker and especially those half breeds who follow the MLS like you Joe. You might as well be a spiteful ES or Guat.

That sir is not racism. Just treading.

12. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    Te dijo porque no sabes leer o que wey, por que los nombres de cada uno de los niños heroes aparece en esa foto......

and about the Champions' cup, the devil worshipers played good today, but even though pachuca wasn't the better team the devil worshipers were, pachuca should've won that game, Arellano's goal was good and that dumb line's man disallowed it, and then Landin had another very good chance that was disallowed again by a very poor reffere, before those two plays I actually thought chivas was the better team, and that they'll eventually will win the series, but now I think pachuca is the "better" team, and they deserve to win, but like I said before I'm a "neutral" in this match-up, so I don't mind if pachuca win, and I don't mind if chivas loses......:p

13. Perndog2006

Perndog2006 Member+

Jul 24, 2006
    Nery Nut Ryder
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    my dads laptop resolution didnt allow for the whole pic to show... :p so he didnt see the names.... and still remembered the pic and the names... pretty crazy huh....

14. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    I guess, I my self only remembered three names, Escutia, de la Barrera and Montes de Oca.........and of course we have the niños heroes del siglo 21, giovani, vela, villaluz, guzman, arias, araujo, esparza, moreno, juarez and the rest of the guys that won the U-17 world cup.....

15. el-choul

el-choul Member+

Apr 17, 2006
    DC
    I believe that if a Mexican team wins the Libertadores, they won't get to go to Japan, but I can't find the precise rule right now. I'd still like to see an all-Mexican final in the Libertadores, so they'd have to organize an embarassing 3rd place game to decide who "represents" Conmebol in Japan. [Of course for that to happen, we'd need all 3 Mexican teams to make the semis, since the rules say that if two non-Conmebol teams make the semis, they'd have to face each other so the tournament final could be played in South America.]

16. estaticxalde

estaticxalde Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Alta Loma
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    tothose that missed the first leg of the champions cup final, you can catch it at http://heykiddo.co.nr, first half is completely up and running, second half should finish processing shortly

17. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    If we get all 3 mexican teams into the semis, and eventually 2 into the final there wont be need for an "embarassing 3rd place game to decide who "represents" Conmebol in Japan" because they can just send the only sudaca club that made it into the semis........that wont happen though, at least not this year......

and I wonder which of those 6 at the end takes the mexican flag and wraps it all over his body and jumps off the rocky cliff?? and which one is gonna bleed to death after they cut of his leg?? :p

18. amanzo81

amanzo81 Member

Apr 30, 2003
    home
    Club:
    Club América
    wouldnt they have the mexican teams face each other in the knockout rounds so that only one makes it that far anyway?

For the second leg of this tournament, I see pachuca winning it. They are certain to go in the liguilla as Superlider, and we all know that means a quick elimination. It should give they the time and resources to place all focus on winning the champions cup.

19. elvasco

Sep 10, 2006
    They sure can, I mean they have done it before, remember in 02 when they made us play morelia in the quarters, when both morelia and america were the best 2 teams in the competition, but now they have a different system, and according to their own rules they cannot mess with the brackets untill the semis, and only if there are 2 clubs from the same country.....

20. el Rafaa

el Rafaa Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 7, 2007
    Somewhere in MA
    Club:
    Universitario de Deportes
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    why is it embarassing?

21. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the fireworks before the game were cool.

22. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  23. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Chivas with a shot that goes just over.

edit: Pachuca had a chance but the ball was smothered by Michel.

24. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2002
    AMÉRICA DE CALI
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    the second half has been much better.

25. sidspaceman

sidspaceman Moderator