2006/2007 Ascoli Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by Cassano, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz

Ill msg D after he finishes work and we'll get it organised. Is iammas coming?

2. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You're definitely a Lebanese Christian!

aussie_ascoli, I love the "Smith" at end of all those Arabic names. :)

3. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    How bout that Turkish bloke, Colin Kazim-Richards :eek:

4. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    You still up buddy, i woke up 20mins ago and had to look at the transfer market. I tried calling your mob 3 times last night and it was off - so i went to bed. Anyways off to bed again.

5. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    night bro oh yeah

Henry ->> Barca.

6. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Double :eek:

7. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    hey! HEY! HEY NO SPANISH AND NO ENGLISH SHIT ON THIS THREAD!!!

8. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    della valle

9. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    well delle valle was born in the mental aslyum of Fermo (no joke it was a mental asylum city). So it serves him right to go to the most mentally ********ed up club ;)

AND NO MORE RACISM ON THIS FORUM

enough with english, spanish and delle valle sh1t, its racist to all the Ascolani.

10. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    nicolas cordova

11. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    ------------------- Pazzagli

Dell'Oglio ------ Benetti ----- Agabitini ------ Pusceddu

--------- Iachini ------------ Carannante
    ------------------ Novellino

Casagrande ------- Bierhoff ----- Anastasi

12. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    should've added hugo maradona :D

13. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    lol where did you find that???

Renato Campanini bit stiff to not get a run, ahead of bierhoff, same with scarafoni.
    Nicolini left in midfield, same with Moro.
    Donato Azzivino probably ahead of Dell'Orglio.
    Possibly that Perico be left back.

Manager for sure - MAZZONE
    President - ROZZI

Bench - Fabrizio Lorieri, Flavio Destro, Jose Dirceu, Massimo Barbuti and Giuseppe Incocciati.

Ascoli Scudetto champions for 2006/2007 :D

14. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's fairly random. I've looked at Ascoli squads from the past (Serie A squads) and also stats of Ascoli players so I just picked players who were more famous or just sprung to mind. I wasn't sure which players were the most dedicated to the Ascoli cause.

This was one of the links:

http://digilander.libero.it/galeone11/home.htm

Click on "le squadre" and check the line-ups in the 1987-88 season.

Was Barbuti a striker or midfielder?

15. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Yeah, its just as hard as an Ascoli supporter to find such information as well. There is literally no websites of Ascoli's naming the great players of the past, their achievements with the club, and why they are so respected. I only get to hear little stories, I know there are books on Ascoli during that period, but they are so hard to get, especially when were situated here in Aus.

Barbuti was a striker.

16. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Hot News: Ascoli are without a stadium, after discussions between the council and the club, have hit rock bottom. Where the drastic step of chaining up doors, have been used, and military police on standby. Ascoli have claimed that they have a contract til September 2008. The relationship has been very hostile between the club and council, as the coucil have been extremely hard to work with, especially wanting the club to pay for all renovations, and the new laws implemented from the Catania incident. The council are simply killing the italian culture and trying to kill the Ascolani race it seems. Little children are crying on the streets of AP, knowing that this may mean the end of their dreams of playing in the stadium, built by the legendary Rozzi (his company).

******** THE COUNCIL 40 years of truly representing Ascoli, and get treated like shit, honestly the club means everything to Ascoli, and if it wasn't for this club, people wouldn't even know where AP is.
    I bet the land is worth a shitload, so they are trying hard to have Ascoli build, or move to another stadium, so they can sell the land, and pocket the profits.

TO THE COUNCIL ******** YOU - ASCOLI FOR ASCOLI AND ONLY ASCOLI

17. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Ascoli have signed a wing back, a more classical wingback, similar towards a Modesto, rather than a supporting wingback. We'll see more pace, especially on the ball, and ability to run with the ball, rather than simply the overlap. His name is Andrea Giallombardo, from Livorno, playing 16 games with Messina last season, and 6 games with Lazio in 05/06. Ascoli have aquired 50% of him, which should complete the likely combination with Pesce on the left hand side, unless if Ascoli play Pesce on the right. He's 27 years old, and had a successful season with Catania last time he was in Serie B, playing 41 games.

Pesce has also signed a contract til 2010.

Catania and Torino are very interested in signing up central defender Corallo.

18. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Where's Ascoli going to play now?

19. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    Hopefully it will be resolved.

Ascoli outside of Ascoli is un-thinkable

20. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    The Marche club has a lot of space next to it........ :D

21. aussie_ascoli

aussie_ascoli Member

Aug 4, 2004
    So thats Luci, Maniero, Giallombardo, Micolucci, and Taibi as the new arrivals.

Loan spell return who are half decent - Belingheri.

Loan spell returns - Guarna, Gaeta, Giorgi

Purchases that were at Ascoli last season - Soncin, Boudianski.

Free Transfer for a player that was at Ascoli last season - Job.

Free Transfer - Paoloni

Players sold who played for Ascoli last season - Bjelanovic, Zanetti.

Players sold who were on loan outside of Ascoli last season - Oresti, Guglielmelli

Players who have returned to their clubs after a loan spell at Ascoli last season - Melara, Bonanni.

Players who are out of contract - Boccolini, Pagliuca, Vastola, Corallo, Nastase, Di Biagio, Lombardi, Fontana.

Players out of contract who have been signed by another club - Fini, Eleftheropoulos.

The players under contract -
    Goalkeepers: Paoloni, Guarna (2008)
    Defenders: Foglio (2008), Minieri (2008), Bellusci (rinnovo annuale, classe '89), Giallombardo, Micolucci (2010).
    Midfielders: Guberti (2009), Perrulli (2008), Giampà (2008), Boudianski (2008), Fumu (2008), Belingheri, Centi (2008), Job, Vitiello (2009), Luci (2009), Pesce (2010).
    Attackers: Gauracs (2009), Soncin (2008), Gaeta (2008), Maniero (loan).