1st Ching calls my house & now DeRo is stalking me

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by *rey*, Nov 17, 2006.

1. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    I was at the Rockets-Bulls game and they announced DeRo and showed him on the big screen. He was in the section directly opposite where I was sitting.

I'm glad to report that he got a pretty decent reception/applause. Some people even stood up and I saw a handful go over for pictures.

BTW, Rocket Rowdies are no where near the TA/EB passion. We should have showed up to the auditions and taken Van Gundy's free season ticket offer.

"OyoyoyoOyoyoyo
    el que no salta es un Laker M*r*icon!!!!!"

2. zolafan

zolafan Member

Aug 10, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hmm, I thought he had flu-like symptoms coming on, thus called into Glenn Davis' show last night, instead of showing up at the Mezz...

hey you El Tri so-and-so, don't be talkin' 'bout my team like that! ;)
    [​IMG]

3. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    jaja, beat me to this post. I was at the game also, i started singing and dancing when De-Ro was highlighted.

We should goto a game and show the 'Rowdies' how it is done, though it is nice that there are finally people who care at Rockets game... stadium was still a ghost town though.

4. Hungryjack

Hungryjack Member+

Jul 8, 2006
    Houston
    THANK YOU! I always wondered what people were saying in that chant. We should have a thread for chants. Well, yeah, we have one, but it's full of chants that we don't actually use.

5. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    /slaps forehead....

http://www.elbatallon.com/batallon_canciones.html