1994 USA World Cup Jerseys

Discussion in 'Collectors' started by blazindw, Feb 5, 2008.

1. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looking for a size XL 1994 USA World Cup jersey. I'm looking for either the "Stars" (home kit) or the "Stripes" (away kit). If it has someone's name on it, all the better, but just finding one of these rare jerseys in my size will make my day. If anyone has any leads on one, or if you have one that you are willing to sell, please please please let me know. Thanks!

2. justboy

justboy Member

Jun 21, 2005
    Portland, OR
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Ah, that Stars kit was great!! Was that not the away kit? I always thought the stripes was the home kit...

Good luck on finding them - i'd love one of the stars shirts.

3. nymetrobulls

nymetrobulls New Member

Feb 3, 2007
    nyc
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was only 2 for the '94 WC, but luckily my sister bought one of the stars jerseys. Sory but it's not for sale.

4. Brady24

Brady24 Member

Sep 20, 2007
    Yeah those are priceless for collectors...i've got one if you can find a UNITED kit, 03-05 3rd kit, white horz. stripes, lol, thats the kit i need.

5. blazindw

blazindw Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2007
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I wish I had kept all the old adidas US stuff I had. That was back when they started the US Soccer merchandising arm for the World Cup. I had a stadium jacket, warm-ups, a couple of the "striped" shirts, sweatshirts, and the kits you speak of. Unfortunately, when I got divorced, I didnt feel like packing and moving them, so I dropped them off at Sal's Army. One of my biggest regrets.

7. snowman3000

snowman3000 Member

Mar 11, 2007
    I have it! at home in Italy tho...I remember having the stripes (away) one. It was either Large or XL. How much is it rated?

8. northdallas40oz

May 29, 2008
    Nike should replicate the jerseys the MNT wore vs Brazil on 7/4/94 in Palo Alto. I'll never forget that day, and these jerseys which were the greatest the US team has ever looked. Pair these up with some navy blue numbers/lettering and navy shorts, white socks....you got yourself an instant classic right there. Although I'd like to see Nike go with straighter stripes instead of the wavy stripes that Adidas went with.

[​IMG]

9. Pepsinono redder

Pepsinono redder Red Card

Jul 30, 2008
    MD/DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Whoa Old school indeed! I like it, looks nice!

10. DC_United

DC_United Member

May 8, 2008
    I've enjoyed finding them, a few on eBay when you're lucky. I have a Men's medium on the red and white stripes and a very small stars...

Good luck!

11. shearminator

shearminator New Member

Jul 18, 2009
    london uk
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  12. billf

billf Member+

May 22, 2001
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have this one with 11 WYNALDA. It's always been a favorite.