Alert: 1992+ era (PL/CL) Sheep Draft 3

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by cr7torossi, Sep 16, 2017.

1. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Ita a shame and unlucky. You could have won this.

2. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver
    See, I think Johno & Syed's team could have been lights out, but that middle is just too unconvincing. If they could have replaced Senna & Mancini with all timers or close to it, their team would have won. You can just see that middle being over run against some of the other teams. The spine wins championships.

benni... repped this.
  3. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    I think that's where Nedved and Beckham come in. They tuck in and make it a narrow midfield. Both with and without the ball. Nedved and Becks ran all day and were aggressive and could win the ball back.

Senna, in this draft is an average player, but his role is simple and he has legs around him.

The overlapping fullbacks are clutch. RVP and Mancini are not too of the line, but with service from Becks, Veron, the fullbacks they are put in positions to excel even more.

Chaz Striker repped this.
  4. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    My issue with their team was that the CM and defense being unconvincing. Sammer in a back 2 isn't ideal and while their wing back are world class going forward, they aren't the best defenders. Attacking I thought they were excellent. Although with how good their wide play is, someone with more aerial prowess would have been a better choice to lead the line, not that RVP is a slouch or anything.

benni... repped this.
  5. cr7torossi

cr7torossi Member+

May 10, 2007
    johno and Chaz Striker repped this.
  6. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I know some people here have accounts there. Someone should call them out and see what kind of reaction they get. Not that it's a big deal, but that forum is full of some clueless fooks. It would be funny to see what they say.

The last time I looked at the cafe, I saw someone saying we should buy Griezmann and play him as a lone striker and move Lukaku to RW because his fast and can dribble. Yep, that happened.

7. Ashur

Ashur Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    May 31, 2015
    Riding off into the sunset
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1332 Ashur, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Not everyone here is bright either tbh, be it on this board or others. Not on Redcafe and don't care what's going on there, but I'm sure there are quality posters and humps alike. And apparently, there are lots of members, so it certainly stands to reason that everything, be it the good and especially the bad, is magnified anyhow.

8. Chaz Striker

Chaz Striker Member+

Jul 26, 2005
    Denver
    At least you recognize that you’re the weak link.

doubletrouble, johno, benni... and 2 others repped this.
  9. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Someone definitely has a Redcafe account.

10. Ashur

Ashur Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    May 31, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure someone does, but who cares really?

11. MizzouMUFC

MizzouMUFC Member+

Apr 10, 2010
    Places
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Apparently you do since you felt the need to comment on my post and defend them from mean ol' Mizzou.

12. Ashur

Ashur Member+

Manchester United
    United States
    May 31, 2015
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, go for it, knock yourself out... :whistling:

13. J'can

J'can Member+

Jul 3, 2007
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well we could just use Ibra as the striker and play RL on the right............

:mad:

MizzouMUFC repped this.
  14. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Very sorry about this. I had some personal issues, family issues and then work issues all come up at once. I'm still trying to catch up with a bunch of stuff.