15-6-13?

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by Riccardo55, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Riccardo55

Riccardo55 Member+

Mar 11, 2001
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK Rapids Front Office......

You got rid of Bravo and Pablo, so now you will need to do better than 15-6-13, or alternatively, win a Cup.The last time we won a cup you let go Gary Smith????? WTF are you thinking for these moves?

OK, I am great with the 'differences of philosophy' and 'change of direction', but I am expecting the "new way" had better deliver something other than another last place to middle pack finish. Over the last 22 years, we have had a small hand full of good seasons, which is why we are second-to-the-last in franchise value (Columbus is last).

Prove to me you guys really know anything......you are on a very short lease.

Anyone else want a 15-6-13 the-shirt????

R

2. JasonMa

JasonMa Member+

Mar 20, 2000
    Arvada, CO
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Are you suggesting getting rid of Pablo and Bravo was a bad move?

22SteveD and COMtnGuy repped this.
  3. COMtnGuy

COMtnGuy Member+

Apr 5, 2012
    Higher than you
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ahhh, We really don't have a RFO right now and interim Pádraig Smith came after everything you mentioned.

4. Riccardo55

Riccardo55 Member+

Mar 11, 2001
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am fine with rational changes at the correct time. I am more "why now"? The idea to change in '14 or '15 would make sense, but dismantling a 15-6-13 GM/Coach/Roster so a poor '17 was a self fulfilling prophesy?

So I am angry at the whole organization that messed this season all up, and yes Pablo was kinda' the last straw. Your post of the Rapids yearly record lists very few winning seasons, let alone Division Wins (zero). They are perpetuating their Kronke losing heritage. Sigh. Maybe we can all move to Iceland.

R

Sports Yak repped this.
  5. Bridgeman

Bridgeman Member

Liverpool FC
    United States
    Feb 25, 2006
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just for the sake of argument-it hasnt exactly proven to be the cure for what ails this bunch. Much like the G Smith banishment. All it has shown me is this front office continues to flounder and has no answers other than knee jerk reactions to self inflicted wounds. 20 some yrs of amateur hour. smh

6. Paranoid Coyote

Paranoid Coyote Member+

Oct 21, 2007
    Memphis, TN
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Things are going to change with Smith in charge (assuming he stays in charge). The name Padraig is derived from patricius, which means nobly born. That says that he was born to lead! We're saved!

[​IMG]

Bridgeman repped this.