Pre-match: 14a napoli- bologna

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Bedelcigil, Nov 28, 2019.

1. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree but even with Sarri we would have been on a decline. With an owner like ADL you cannot compete. You cannot just keep cash on the BS and not spend when needed.

PrimeDona and Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We are not even that right now. That is the reality. Ancelotti will not finish top 4. Just watch the second half of last season. It was pathetic.

3. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Sarri should have been given at least one more year to see if he could build upon that finish, but that's the past now.

4. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Sarri should've been given a lifetime contract.

5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ADL wanted CL money and thought top 4 finish was guaranteed.

6. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    lol i forgot to watch and look the result after the game.If that coach leaves i am okay with this loss.

we need a coach , we still have a time for top 4 and we have quality.

adl should sell the club at the end of the season ********n asshole

7. FtCollins

FtCollins Member

SSC Napoli
    United States
    Aug 24, 2019
    Colorado
    We are closer in points to 13th in the table than 6th.

8. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I’m so disappointed with Ancelotti, it sucks because I was really excited about his appointment at the start because I thought he could take us to the next level.

9. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Sarri would've eventually left you could tell he was getting fed up with ADL's antics by the third season. For ADL Ancelotti is the perfect manager, a yes-man who will listen to his every command without complaint, whilst also being a big enough name to stave off criticism from supporters and media. Pep would never take ADL's shit, nor would Mourinho or Conte.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  10. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    You people know so much, and here I thought I had not competition in that category. Boy was I wrong or what? Our best course of action probably is keeping the coach. We shall see, but I think changing the coach would have sparked an even greater crisis. I don't see how you can say that the players are willing to fight for the coach once, and then say that they aren't a few days later. This alone should tell you that the problem probably lies elsewhere.

I will not even attempt to guess where anymore. I just hope it'll be fixed soon, for the sake of everyone.

11. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It's hard to believe that they will only show up for CL, and collect cheques for the league games. Maybe there are things going on none of us know about, but something is not right with the squad.

12. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    These players do realize this will be their last season in the CL unless they improve their league form right?

13. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    The Liverpool game was horrible. People are so clueless. We could barely pass the ball or get out of our own half and had 28% possession. One shot on target.

People complain about teams that come park the bus. That is all we did. It wasn’t football. Agree sometimes you have to. But you cannot conclude from that that we can win other games.

Sacki repped this.
  14. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I honestly believe the gameplan was just to frustrate Liverpool, and nothing more.

15. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    When you cannot pass or get out of your own half I hardly call it a game plan.

16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Well he has not blamed the players. He needs to ******** off. We will not qualify for CL if we want to have any chance he needs to go.

17. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #92 RichardBarker, Dec 1, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
    The players are not shit. They all play well with their national teams during the break. That means their heart is simply not with the club. It all went downhill after the Calligiri loss. But the situation was salvageable then. Even under Sarri, Napoli has dipped in form and recovered. Then ADL decided to stir up a shit storm. It's human nature people don't admit mistake or take the blame, so after a while the players just don't care anymore. The Liverpool result might be a combination of luck and just a blip in the radar.

They don't care because they are planning to leave the club, maybe as soon as this winter transfer season. Next season nearly all our established players will be gone I predict. Players like K2, Fabian and other in demand players will definitely play in the CL in another big club.

Oh please, don't buy into the stupid arguments of the utlra-biased Sarri-worshippers that Ancelotti is useless. A purely Yes-Man coach will not win 3 UCL titles and comes with the resume and credentials of Ancelotti. And last season, we are still doing quite well and players are still delivering results with different formation and frequent rotation. It only start to unravel when that old bastard decide to intervene and take matters into his own hands and makes things much worse.

I will put this run of bad results to the club's hostile atmosphere to the players thanks to that old bastard. And perhaps Ancelotti has no choice but to be a Yes-Man in Napoli as you can see how that Old Bastard reacts when the players dare to defy him. Regardless, I believe Ancelotti will be gone end of this season or before. Coaches always take the hit no matter what. Perhaps it will be for their good that the coach and all the senior established players leave. We will then get a mid table coach and inferior players ( no good or even decent players will want to join Napoli after what happened including the withholding of salaries, death threats etc ). We will sink further down the table and perhaps get relegated. Maybe then, finally, ADL will sell the club because he cannot milk the club for money anymore. Very sad situation but imo, this is what will happen.

18. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Why not? The players have apparently shown that their power of exoneration is great, so maybe Ancelloti is right and they need more passion, which is what makes players critical of even their own selves. But we have seen it many times, that our players seem to think it's all alright. Just a loss here and there, no reason to panic or to think about it.

Stop being so hot-headed, saying stuff like we don't understand football. Football is not so difficult that it makes one impressive when one understands it. And those who claim to understand it so much usually lack clarity, as they believe too much in their own skill and deduction, but they often forget induction and chance.

Look at ********ing Juve, my dick could be coaching them yet they'd still fail to lose games, even if they spent the whole training sessions tickling my ********ing balls.

There are millions of factors in this shit. That's why making so much money in a field such as football is preposterous and such a society deserves all the pain and suffering it gets. Those who deal with facts to cure diseases often earn nada, and those who deal with chance and often achieve success through pure luck or coincidence are rich, biatch.

"The gambling man is rich and the working man is poor."

PS: If we can't even beat Udinese than I will have so much fun with all this. It's no longer affecting me emotionally as I have given up on the 1st spot and I still believe in top 4.

19. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If we fail to beat Udinese top 4 is gone lol, 10 pts is too much ground to make up especially for a team as inconsistent as ours

20. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This team is full of shit. First these motherfvkers go ape shit about going into intense preseason like training including our Fck tard silverspoon born living in Canada bitch coach now the Fck wants to go into training.

Guess what ADL was right all along he went about it the wrong way but he was right the team needed to do this shit weeks ago and instead of doing so made shit worse.

21. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    You think the training will fix the mental state of the team?

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    My friend. What is your point?

23. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He had over a year. This is the weakest team Ancelotti ever had. He is out of his depth.

24. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My point is our players are fcking weak minded with no sense of pride in themselves.

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  25. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I agree with this. The comments from Mertens in the beginning of the season only highlight this fact. They wanted better players brought in so they wouldn't need to be relied upon.