Pre-match: 14a napoli- bologna

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Bedelcigil, Nov 28, 2019.

1. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Lol... ADL thought that he can gets the players motivated by withholding salaries.. backfired big time. Now he can get the f**k out himself. This club need another saviour, a new owner.

2. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    It's just sad and disappointing to see this.

3. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Have fun in North London Carlo... Thanks for ruining our club btw

4. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    A new owner won't happen. A new manager will, just a matter of when. How many players go is the biggest question.

5. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  6. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Keep Ancelotti, sell Insigne, Mertens and Callejon

7. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Then this club is finished. A new coach may bring temporary relief, and then history will repeat itself. Stayed up late to watch this shitshow. Not doing again anymore. Goodnight.

8. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Players are not playing well and responding well to his tactics. He's not the answer

9. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    How people can put this result on Ancelotti is laughable. What could he have done more to get us the 3 points? He put out a 4-3-3 like we have all been saying. Some people just want to blame him with the useless "What have you seen that makes you think he is the right guy moving forward" and "Just because we defended with 10 men" Blah blah blah cut the shit it isn't Ancelotti skyrotting the ball from 8 yards away from the net.

It isn't Ancelotti losing the ball cheaply in our own area. It isn't Ancelotti passing the Ball like a complete idiot.

10. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    You need to apologize for your behaviour. Ancelotti ruined this club. The performances are unacceptable. The players fight and they showed it against Liverpool but they play out of position and are confused and are not sure what to do.

That ADL is at fault is out of question. With him Napoli will never make the leap. He is the biggest culprit. But that does not excuse the coach. He needs to go.

11. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    20 pts in 14 games, near enough relegation form. We’re on course for 54 pts :D:ROFLMAO:

12. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Insigne, Mertens and Callejon should leave before Ancelotti. Who is the alternative to Ancelotti?

13. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Napoli
    Attempt: 20
    On target: 5
    Bologna
    Attempts: 9
    On target: 6
    This is the true story of Napoli under ancelotti

We have become incompetent creaters of actual big chances after being spoiled under Sarri. Carlo needs to go

14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    There is no tactics. That is the point. I said after Liverpool (even said it after Genoa game) that players are fighting. But they are confused and play out of position and without any plan.

The same happened at Bayern.

15. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    No, he doesn't deserve the entire blame, but you can see the players are just not performing for him. They can't sell 10 players and give the manager a new team, so of course he has to take the sword first. That's how things go in this business.

RichardBarker repped this.
  16. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    You?

tripwire and Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  17. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Starting Ospina is a mistake.
    To be honest, he did make an error. He should have started Meret. That said its all ADL's fault.

18. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Who’s down for some EuroMax? D90BCE7C-3A21-4D08-9D5D-72640CF64314.jpeg

Bedelcigil repped this.
  19. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    My friend clearly you have never coached or studied tactics.

Putting a formation on paper is meaningless. You need to train movements. Ancelotti does not do that. They fired him for exactly that at Bayern.

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  20. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I wanted to write the same. At least he costs less and can’t do worse.

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  21. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    You all forgot one fiery element that the English commentator said: selfishness. More than once have we been selfish when we could have scored easily. Today it was Lozano and I think Insigne, if my memory serves me well.

Careca, I have seen teams win games with or without Jorginho, so I will not judge the English commentators exclusively on the charge of not liking Jorginho. Like wtf, your arguments are getting crazier with each game...

Anyway, I really liked our game today. If we could score, we'd be so great. But hey, we can't. Now things will probably get even shittier.

22. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'll send my resume in boys, we're coaching as a team from now on. We can't do worse :ROFLMAO:;)

23. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'm afraid it looks like we've peaked under the ADL era... Not keeping Sarri was the biggest mistake the club has made.

CarecaNapoli repped this.
  24. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I still believe firing Ancelotti will be a mistake. ADL will turn the club into a team competing for 4th place and never trying to challenge for the scudetto. We will be a Lazio level team.

25. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    I've always believed that some players and managers are just not a good fit at times. It doesn't always mean they're bad, but no matter what you try, things won't change until they move on. Ancelotti and a few of the players need to move on soon. Things will never change if the working environment stays the same. Maybe they can rescue their pride and advance in CL, but the league run was done long ago.