Pre-match: 14a napoli- bologna

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Bedelcigil, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Bedelcigil

Bedelcigil Member+

Aug 21, 2014
    Cyprus
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Ok it is what it is.4th place is the only thing that matters now.

5-0 please

Insigne4BalonD'or repped this.
  2. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Let's go for 6

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  3. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    We will take it all out on the guy who's been suffering from cancer. Way to go.

4. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Allan fractured his ribs apparently... He'll be out for 2 months probably.. He'll be back some time in January.

5. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    I'd go back with the 3-5-2

Manolas - Maksimovic - Koulibaly
    Callejon - Fabian - Elmas - Zielinski - MarioRui
    Mertens - Insigne

Give DiLorenzo a little break.

6. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I want to see fast paced attacking football and the same defensive solidarity we saw against Liverpool. It's been forever since we've won a game, let's do it in style.

7. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Some sites indicating us going back to a 4-4-2 and others saying we will go with a 4-3-3. The 4-3-3 formation I saw up planning was

Insigne - Mertens - Callejon
    Zielinski - Elmas - Fabian
    Rui - Koulibaly - Manolas - DiLorenzo
    Meret

I would like to see this lineup. 3-5-2 or 4-3-3 I am in favour of both formation, I just feel more comfortable with a 3-5-2 after seeing how hard we are to break down. I understand we can't just defend the whole game but my point was that they wouldn't create many if any real scoring opportunities and therefore we would have the ball more, and be able to try and create something with a talented midfield 3 involving Zielinski and Fabian who would be given more time on the ball seeing as the other team wouldn't be outnumbering us in midfield like they do in a 4-4-2.

8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It’s going to be a 4-4-2

9. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Juve fans are pretty unhappy after the draw. One wrote, I quote: "The only thing that Sarri managed to enrich Juve with was a heap of cigarette buds." Funny guy,

10. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Finally 433, now I’m actually intrigued to see how we play

Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  11. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Some are calling Sarri a "fraud coach". :rolleyes: Actually Juve cannot play Sarriball overnight. It took Napoli 2 seasons to master it. Juve are too used to winning ugly.

I just read in football-italia that its 4-4-2 ?

12. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    It feels like a 4-3-3...

Insigne-Llorente-Lozano
    Zielinski-Elmas-Fabian
    DiLorenzo-Koulibaly-Manolas-Maksimovic
    Meret

TheScore is reporting a 4-4-2 but Fabian right mid and Insigne left mid doesn't make much sense to me ... I think it's a 4-3-3

13. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Why Ospina and not Meret? We badly need a win and should start our best 11. CA's stupid rotation policies...

14. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Ospina has quality, a whole lot of it. If we can't win games like this with a goalkeeper such as him than we are screwed anyway.

PS: Sarriball or Anyball, for that matter, is not a unanimously established epitome of beauty in football. I agree that Juve have played ugly, but I don't really enjoy the style of passing the ball around as well. I loved Sarri for being the man I thought he was, but now that I know him, I couldn't care less. I'm just interested in the continuation of his professional career, and I hope Inter can beat Juve and make Sarri the 1st coach to fail after 8 years.

15. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Didn't feel like taking a shit before, and now I have to go. The story of my life...

16. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    Meret is still the overall better keeper. We need to win regardless of opponent, to break the win-less run and build momentum from the Liverpool draw so we should start the better keeper.

17. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The league table doesn’t lie, this very much feels like a mid table battle. Not much quality but lots of grinta

18. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    We need to fire him. Every game is boring.

19. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The space between midfield and defence is a huge worry, when Bologna break its 3 on 3 almost every time

20. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    San Paolo is absolutely toxic, every misplaced pass is getting whistled and jeered. Over a month without a win does this to people.

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    K2 stupid booking.

Not playing 433 isn't our biggest problem anyway

22. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    People here thoughts because we defended with 10 men against Liverpool our problems were solved.

Regardless of result this is all we get with Ancelotti.

If we keep him we will not finish top 4. There is bot way with an outdated coach like this.

23. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
  24. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    The English commentator was like: "Napoli have shown that they can produce high-quality football in many different areas, but lately they have been rather unlucky and they seem to lack confidence."

Then we had scored and the commentator was like: "OH! Now this is beautiful football, now we can see the old Napoli, the real Napoli. Oh! what a powerful tool confidence is!"

This corresponds quite well with many of my thoughts.

Then you get an insight into Careca's head, and the thoughts say: "Ancelloti OUT! OUT OUT OUT!" He's a bad boy this Carlo he must be punished.

Anyway, glad to have witnessed some of our potential, finally. Lozano screwed up big time, for if I were Elmas, I would kick him in the nuts in the dressing room. SO ********ING HARD!!!

25. tripwire

tripwire Member+

Sep 23, 2012
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Their movement has been better than what we've seen, so that's a good sign. Llorente was playing bad before his goal. Lozano was good before that horrible decision to not give it to Elmas.

Sacki repped this.