Pre-match: 13a Milan vs Napoli 2019/20

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by PrimeDona, Nov 18, 2019.

1. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Form:

Napoli - 5W 4D 3L (Last 5- WDDLD)
    Milan - 4W 1D 7L (Last 5- DLWLL)

This could be Carlo Ancelotti’s last Serie A match in charge of Napoli.

2. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I don’t think ADL will fire him.

3. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    He won’t fire him after Milan, he fire him after we lose 5-0 at Anfield.

4. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  5. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Agree on Liverpool

6. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    What?

7. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    This game

8. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    I am not confident at all

9. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I am worried we may keep Ancelotti too.

10. Insigne4BalonD'or

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Apr 6, 2017
    In Hiding with Sal's mom
    Keeping Ancelotti or firing him won't change our fortunes right now. There is nobody who will do a better job than Ancelotti right now given the atmosphere around the club.

Euphorius Thor and Ciro Di Marzio repped this.
  11. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I disagree, I think this squad could really use some fresh ideas under a new coach. It's clear Carlo's methods aren't working with these players so why persist? We need champions league football at all costs, especially if ADL doesn't sell. I'd give Carlo the Milan and Anfield, fail both and he's got to go before it's too late to turn this season around

Sacki and CarecaNapoli repped this.
  12. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    He has ruined a well oiled machine. How can no one do better?

Sacki repped this.
  13. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Agreed. The atmosphere around the San Paolo is so toxic, if a new coach were brought in and didn't grab a win in the first 2 games everyone would immediately be against him.

There is a clear divide in fans in favour of Carlo staying and in favour of showing him the door. I understand where both sets of fans are coming from.

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  14. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I think the overwhelming majority are against him based on what I saw on forums.

I think the biggest problem are ADL and Edo but Ancelotti has destroyed the team. Even Tottenham fired Pochettinho.

15. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    #15 RichardBarker, Nov 22, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    We will lose this match. I'll be actually surprised if we managed to draw or win. Read that Mertens and Callejon were frozen out of the squad so they won't be playing. Probably Allan too. Milik meantime is injured. Ancelotti has no options. Who are we playing striker? Insigne?

Meantime, more crap from that Old Bastard :confused:

https://www.calcionapoli24.it/notiz...re-in-tribunale-tutta-la-squadra-n422867.html

The players have apologized and back to training and instead of making peace and work together again, ADL is determine to pacify his ego and f**ked the club. Gosh, I loathe him.

People who think changing the coach will solve all the problems we have now is delusional. The rot goes much further than this all the way to the very top.

16. CarecaNapoli

CarecaNapoli Member+

Jul 5, 2007
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    ADL won’t leave. But everyone has finally seen he is the problem.

17. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Total mayhem if Milan beat us, would be our worst run of form in over a decade

18. nguoiaoden

nguoiaoden Member

Feb 3, 2015
    Club:
    AS Roma
    My prediction for this match: Milan 0-2 Napoli. Scores: Lozano, Insigne.

19. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    #19 Euphorius Thor, Nov 23, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2019
    DL needs to enforce what this club has stood for so far, for like it or not, that's what has brought us where we had been until we ran into this mess, which can still prove to be just a temporary decline. People who have experience in the matters of managing a football team, or even people who at least have a basic idea of how things work in the given environment, usually praise DL's work. People on this forum who have never seen even the door of the office surely know better and I understand that fully; but honestly, even with that faulty mindset, I find it hard to believe how anyone can exonerate everyone except for DL. He saw the team doing badly, he had recognized the passion of the fans a long time ago and he had connected it with the expectations for this season, and therefore decided to pacify the fans by showing them that we'll fight by employing any means necessary. But the players felt like drawing and losing every single game does not warrant hard work, but rather getting a haircut, posting a picture on Instagram looking at the city, or contemplating the purchase of a new car.

But of course, let's just throw all of our stones at DL. It does not only simplify the process of directing our rage and anger, but it also yields support to the hypothesis that the fans find it harder to blame players because they watch them on the pitch and grow more strongly emotionally attached to them.

However, I maintain that our current conundrum can only be salvaged from its confused state through the action of concentration on the whole. Only by recognizing the errors of the individual components and aiming for a solution can we succeed in restoring balance. However, that must not be done by blaming one person only.

Do you all honestly believe that the question of not getting enough money should interfere with the performances of the players on the pitch? For Christ's selfless sake, Goddammit, that does not make any sense, and it both completely and absolutely disregards any and all emotion or loyalty concerning the shirt and the club as a whole. They can wait until January and then say goodbye to Napoli, as we all know that DL has never hindered the move of those who want to move away, for as long as they can prove that there is an appreciable cloud of interest enfolding them.

The amount of fu*k that I don't give about DL is humongous, however, this silliness of blaming him exclusively transcends even the lowest pit of the unreasonable. Now many here have labeled me with a variety of names to the effect of my being a DL apologist. That's even more unreasonable, but as I have been reasonable so far in not putting the blame on the shoulders of one person, a thing that is always unwise, I am not surprised to see that the reasonable does not appeal to the unreasonable.

I really cannot understand how you can keep doing this without recognizing the folly of it, the silliness involved in this matter, which some of you have unleashed, has long ago superseded even the efforts of Monty Python in that respect.

20. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019
    Canada
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    StartingXI: Meret, Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Hysaj, Callejon, Allan, Zielinski, Elmas, Lozano, Insigne.

21. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Literally no idea how til will end, anything could happen except many goals from both sides...

22. Sacki

Sacki Member+

Aug 23, 2015
    Denmark
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Ancelotti's job is secure, otherwise he wouldn't stick to this 4-4-1-1

23. PrimeDona

PrimeDona Member

SSC Napoli
    Italy
    Oct 19, 2019