0-4.....0-4

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, Feb 12, 2017.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Talk about polar opposites!
    Only Sunderland could go from euphoria to despair in the space of a week.
    What the hell was that all about? We go into Crystal Palace and smash them to smithereens, and a week later we are out coached, out hustled and out played on our own turf.....I don't understand it! I should understand it, but I don't.
    I wish DM would have a plan B. We bossed the opening 25 minutes, then they started high pressing, and we had no answer to this? Come on David, this is basic stuff. No one took the bull by the horns and tried something different. It pisses me off when we do the same things knowing that we will surrender possession time after time. Go at them, drive them back and create space......arggggg!!!

Rant over......have a nice day.....

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Nothing to say!!!!!!!!!! They are having a good break in New York, the fans are so P'ed off with them and they keep sending back photo's of them all happy and smiling----------------------brilliant, just what we want to see----------------the bastards had better lift after this-------------------------I have tickets for the Burnley match, am I looking forward to it-------------like hell I am, useless bunch of second rate footballers they are-------------------I'll still be yelling and screaming for them though!!!!!!!!!!!!!must be bloody mad:x3: