한국 Vs 키르기즈스탄

Discussion in 'Korea' started by G0ALL, Oct 30, 2006.

1. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    10:30 pm korea time

8:30 am eatern time U.S.

i'll be watchin'... are you?

2. Breezy

Breezy Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Depends...

What channel will this be on?

3. Sagaji10

Sagaji10 Member

Mar 8, 2005
    USA
    Im gonna try... Hopefully I'll be able to find a link on PPstream.

4. Naru_Naru

Naru_Naru New Member

Jun 26, 2005
    I think there's already a thread for the Asian Youth Championship...

Anyway, it'll be broadcasted on Daum.

5. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    3-0 korea half time

6. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I'm suppose to finish up my english paper but this game is distracting me. 5-0 at this point.

7. Breezy

Breezy Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Korea 7 - 0

8. llee4131

llee4131 New Member

Sep 1, 2006
    sh1t dude we kick ass. it seems an ideal korean player is stout, high work rate, good tactical awareness, and traditionally run with ball in either wings - the model of Park Jisung. i see these qualities in this team.

9. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    boring game.

couple of players looked okay.

shin y R looked okay.

lee sang ho looked perty good, i thought.

number 11 got some tricks

10. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    this game was ownage, nice hatrick by Shin Young Rok, nice goals by Lee Sang Ho and Park Hyeon Bem. lol at the own goal.

11. melonbarmonster

melonbarmonster Member+

Mar 17, 2005
    To be honest, the other side looked tactically confused on defense at even the most basic runs. Good experience nonetheless.

12. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    These players in this level and in this tournament are getting a bit too much space when they have the ball.

13. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    I hope the players don't get too cocky with these results.

Back in 2004, we had a slightly alarming wake up call by losing to Iraq in the opening game.

Yes, the game was played on a poor pitch, and the Koreans weren't able to play the passing game with technique on that $hi+ poor pitch, and thus many argued that the game was not how the scoreline seemed to be.

Nonetheless, the Korean players woke up after that and shot back up to the top in the end. Our next game is India. We'll probably come out winning again, and I just hope our players don't get too pompous about these results.

The U-20 World Youth Championship is a party I wouldn't want our youths to miss.

All the young-guns we've had all gained great experience through that tournament. The only generation that didn't gain it was the Chunsoo Lee's U-19 generation that missed the WYC 2001 in Argentina, but the very elites were able to get the "compensation" by participating in the WC2002 and actually tasting some success through it. Chunsoo Lee, Jisung Park, Taewook Choi, etc were still able to get that world party.

But those things don't come too often. That's why I think the WYC is important.

The more world tournament experience, the better. Only a few might eventually go to the Full national team later on, but the others would still benefit and "grow" as a result. They would all eventually be sprinkled over the K-league teams, and that's one of the reasons why I think the K-League teams in general are in such a higher level than the rest of Asia. Most of the teams are packed with players who once stood at the big stage in their career.

Look at Jeonbuk. One of the worse teams in the K-League, but is at the finals of the AFC champions League. How many times have we achieved this? In terms of records, the K-League is the most successful footy league in Asia through the ACC, ACWC, the Super Cup, and till today's AFC CL.

14. G0ALL

G0ALL Member

Dec 13, 2005
    U.S.
    i hope they dont get cocky. Actually they have nothing to be cocky about. They havent been tested yet.

Shin Young Rok looked good. I think if he developes properly, he might be a good one. Hasn't shown anything too special yet.

Lee Sang Ho played okay, but to me he looks like he has a future. He didn't necessarily play great, but I just like how he spreads the ball, and how he is aware of things that are going around him. Look for him in the future to be a star. He still needs to grow and develope experience

everyone else sort of blended in with the hardworking determined korean team. There were some with exceptional technical skills, but nothing too special yet.

15. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    These guys know how to pass. But it's too early to make a judgement on that considering they're not constantly pressured when they have the ball. They really need a big challenge to see exactly how good these guys really are.